[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Germanbro's, how did you deal with this man in charge for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
File: 156121688498.jpg (67 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
156121688498.jpg
67 KB, 1024x768
Germanbro's, how did you deal with this man in charge for both Germany and Bayern? Was his tactics as bad as it is for the US? Did he get people mad all the time? Did he play players out of position? We are not a good team, but I enjoy watching our team play cause I can't stand the MLS. I just want an honest opinion
>>
>>66405025
who gives a shit about the NT performance outside of the cups?
>>
sad bump
>>
>>66405119
we wont be in the WC if we lose tuesday
>>
File: mapple.jpg (33 KB, 432x354) Image search: [Google]
mapple.jpg
33 KB, 432x354
he's shit and we've been telling you this from the moment has was appointed.

>>66405138
>failing qualification
>in CONCACAF
>mfw
>>
>>66405025
IIRC he was a total fitness nut at Bayern, plus he set up Buddha statues and esoteric shit everywhere

does he still do that?
>>
>>66405171
yeah exactly, it is super sad and embarrassing

>>66405195
He is a fitness nut big time. Idk about the buddha statues
>>
>>66405025
You won't get any eurocucks that want to actually discuss the sport, they'll just spam and shitpost instead.
>>
>>66405025
>We are not a good team

Bingo! Can't blame the manager if he has nothing to work with
>>
>>66405025
He wanted to sell Müller
>>
>he played over half the starting lineup out of position last night

you can't make this shit up
>>
>>66405025
Mate your players are just utter shite
>>
USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA
>>
How much can be laid on Kilinsman and how much on American talent? I honestly don't know anymore. Is Kilinsman's system too difficult for the talent level he has to work with? Are the players so confused they do not know what the fuck to do? Or is the level of talent so low that It doesn't matter who the manager is?

Obviously, no American player has ever made much of a splash in European football. The few that have managed to play there have been at best, workman like and athletic. Technical skill has never been very high in American players. So is the lack of technical skill the "thing" that Klinsman can't coach around? Does the system even matter at this point?

Maybe Klinsman's legacy will be his honesty about how poorly U.S. Soccer has been in the youth development area. Maybe Klinsman should be in charge of youth soccer in the U.S.

Maybe there just isn't anything anyone can do and the U.S. Is destined to always be a 3rd tier soccer nation that loses to the Guatamalas of the world forever.
>>
The man has zero tactical understanding whatsoever.

It doesn't matter how talented the player pool he has at his disposal is, it will always perform less than the sum of it's parts.
>>
>>66405696
>the U.S. Is destined to always be a 3rd tier soccer nation that loses to the Guatamalas of the world forever

Reminder that this is the first time in 33 years Guatemala beats the US in an official match, you stupid yurosnob.
>>
Please make it so the USA doesn't qualify so we don't have to deal with our sports media shoving this shit sport down our throats
>>
File: irony-meter.jpg (15 KB, 400x310) Image search: [Google]
irony-meter.jpg
15 KB, 400x310
>>66405819
>not seeing the irony here
>>
>>66405171
You can't tell these people anything, anytime someone mentions he's more of a yogi than a manager his defense force appears
>>
>>66405025
Don't call me a bro you subhuman handegg cu*k nigger
>>
He's a joke. Somehow 3rd place at a home World Cup was considered good, but he got exposed as the hack he is at Bayern
>>
>>66405025
Is this cut inside man with hair?
>>
>>66405914
hold on there Muhammad....did you miss your prayer mat this morning? Maybe your bomb making is making you grumpy?
>>
Buyern lost the league to fucking Wolfsburg under his reign, that says it all.
>>
>>66405025
His tactics aren't bad. It's your team that is shit.

Also player form fluctuates a lot. You don't send a guy in that isn't good at that right moment, no matter how good his statistics are.

No bantz, just facts.
>>
File: 674.jpg (230 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
674.jpg
230 KB, 1280x853
löw is worse than klinsmann
>>
>>66406020

England is muhammad, muricabro.

Who you're talking to is mehmet
>>
>>66409666
t. retard
>>
>>66406231

I've been watching yergin manage this team since he started and every game its like he just decides either to put someone in an odd position or give 5 different players their 1st international cap.

I don't think there's been a game where the line-up was the same 2 games in a row.
>>
>>66406231
>his tactics aren't bad
>aren't bad

nigger you are retarded

klinsmann is shit and you know it
>>
The fact that he always pushes Bradley out of position and doesnt leave him as an 8 drives me crazy. He isnt a fucking attacking midfielder and he always plays up more forward than he should.
>>
>>66405025
hes just bad
>>
Löw was basically in charge of the NT and everyone hated him at Buyern.

Klinsmann is a fucking idiot.
>>
>>66405471
>Can't blame the manager if he has nothing to work with
Why are European "experts" at soccer this retarded? If you have a shit team, playing more than half of them out of position doesn't help. I know that maybe at age 12 you haven't figured this out, but sometimes problems can have more than one cause.
>>
the USMNT consists basically of MLS players and German NT rejects. Stop blaming Klinsmann and wake the fuck up.
>>
>>66411886
>>66411818
>>
>>66411670
then what did jurgen do?
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.