[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HUN v. CRO friendly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 1
File: file.png (138 KB, 400x320) Image search: [Google]
file.png
138 KB, 400x320
hey friends :)
>>
Hey bro
>>
Literally no one in the world watch this game.
>>
>>66404010
I have a bet on croatia, so I am watching it
>>
why isnt nikolic starting ;_;
>>
>>66404027
Also, I actually think croatia are real dark horses of the euros. They have some really good players
>>
>>66404049
They say that every tournament and we still fuck up yo
>>
>>66404027
>bet on croatia

You do know we arrived in Hungary with only 13 players?
>>
Why are we so fucking shit when similar sized neighbouring countries like croatia and serbia are pretty good/great?
>>
Croatia, Poland and Austria are the ones who can cuck the bigger teams
Shame that croatia always unlucky on major tournaments like refball of WC 2014
>>
>>66404128
Why are we always refballed, I dont understand. Don't forget the match against spain on EURO 2012
>>
This is a post about how shit Hungarian football is. Because it's not like everybody already knows that right?
>le >our nt sucks guy
>>
>>66404190
They can't stand that the "shit middle/eastern europe" actually has great teams
>>
>>66404098
Thats ok, youll still win
>>
Is based Kiraly playing?
>>
>>66404247
Nah, not today
No memes in this match
>>
>>66404221
t. blind contrarian
>>
>>66404049
we're out in literally the 1st round
>>
Oh look Mandzukic scored
>>
Great ball, great finish.

Knew you guys would win
>>
a-at least we're not down 3-0 like Binland r-right guys?
>>
>>66404278
Just looked up your group. You may be right
>>
We keep scoring the same exact goal over and over again, cut in from left side, pass into attacker
>>
>mándzsukics
:DDD hvala family
>>
r-ria ;_;
>>
I honestyl don't care that we are down with one goal
They have a much better team and better players
>>
>>66404309
I'm sorry, but did Hungary already lose? Oh, that's right. The game isn't even over yet. In fact, it's not even halftime. Does not having the lead at halftime count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the game is still on? Hungary is still playing right now and they have been the best team in eastern europe for how many years now? They're playing one of the worst teams in the world who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of playing in an international friendly. But you know what? They still fucking suck. Hungary is one of the best fucking teams in Europe, they went 4-4-2 last year and would of won the World Cup if they qualified. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded comments like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Hungary wins and someone bumps this topic. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Hungary comments because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the team because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking teams on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a comment like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.
>>
átok desu
>>
>>66404400
This pasta never gets old
>>
>dark blue checkers instead of red
>neon 80s goalkeeper

T-thanks Nike
>>
whats the score?
>>
>>66404673
1-0 to >you
>>
>>66404699
oh wow...nice
also
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tu3cdCnRepk
>>
>>66404720
A joint kebab removing would be pretty great i have to say
>>
>>66404749
Soon, now that we removed lefty government.
>>
>>66404749
yeah...but nah let the west choke on them now
>>
zsép volt zsuzsák
>>
Góóóóól
As usual we're fucking useless when it comes to attacking but we can at least score some goals from free kicks or corner kicks
>>
German on vacation here.

Jesus, magyars, get your national team together. It's painful to watch.
>>
i like Hungary
>>
German on vacation here.

My country is full of shit, I want to suck ze Hung Aryan cocks.
>>
szép vollt bogdán árpád
csak igy továb
>>
>>66405534
A kurva anyád
>>
Friendly result for a friendly match with friendly friends.

That goal celebration with scorer hugging the shit out of fans made me really happy. Gg Hungary.
>>
>>66405759
gg friendzukic
>>
>>66405777
Kek'd.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.