[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/ football/premier-league/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: Gianluigi-Buffon_2937628b.jpg (52 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
Gianluigi-Buffon_2937628b.jpg
52 KB, 620x387
http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/gianluigi-buffon-selects-premier-league-xi-arsenal-chelsea-and-tottenham-players-feature-a6949686.html

Gianluigi Buffon's Premier League XI
>>
>>66380286
He picks shit defenders because, as a goalkeeper, he wants to have something to do as well.
>>
>>66380286
Obviously he's an idiot.

That 11 wouldn't even get promoted from the Bundersliga Secundo.
>>
>that fucking midfield
Top kek literally mental and physical midgets: the midfield

Fucking Baffoon.
>>
What a shit team, the defence is good and that's it.
>>
>>66380286
>3 pure strikers
>midfield full of playmakers
>no central or def midfielders at all
>>
>no Drinky
>no Kante
>no Mahrez
>no Vardy
>>
You think as the best goalkeeper of the last 15 years he'd at least realise Joe Hart is at best the 5th best PL keeper
>>
>>66380286
>Hart over De Gea
>>
It's honestly not THAT bad, I mean he obviously didn't pick an actual team but rather 4 defenders and 6 strikers/AM's and the players he picked are at least among the best in the league. Funnily enough, his worst blunder is the GK.

>Hart
>>
>>66380286
>hart
>kompany
>aspie
won't even bother with the rest
>>
City players are clearly the best players :^)
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LvX6E3DNsbI
>>
Post the team you fucking faggot.

I'm not giving that piece of shit newspaper clicks and sponsor revenue.
>>
>>66381887
courtois has been shit this year, though, so no keepers come close.
>>
>>66382089
It's clear he doesn't really watch the league and who can blame him.
A lot of well known established names mostly
>>
>>66382089
i have no idea what kind of formation that could possibly play but it was hart, azpi, kompany, koscielny, zabaleta, ozil, silva, cazorla, kane, aguero, costa
>>
>>66382089
not him but

hart

azpergers
kompany
koscielny
zbaleta
silva
ozil
cazorla
kane
costa
aguero
>>
>cazorla

what
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.