[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Marshall Henderson (guy in this gif) plays basketball in Ira
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: citizen_kane.gif (4 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
citizen_kane.gif
4 MB, 640x360
Marshall Henderson (guy in this gif) plays basketball in Iraq now. NBA wanted nothing to do with him because of his attitude and demeanor.

Vice Sports (>vice) went to Iraq and interviewed him.

https://youtu.be/0eXN3TLVzm8

Turns out he's an idiot.
>>
>>66378174
pretty cool experience i bet desu
>>
>>66378174
You needed a >vice interview before you realized he was an idiot? Are you Marshall Henderson?
>>
I can watch that gif 100x and always find someone new and lol worthy.
>>
The NBA would put up with him if he were an idiot with talent. But he doesn't so they don't.
>>
>>66378174
>because of his attitude and demeanor

And his lack of talent.
>>
>>66378261
Guy in striped shirt right in front of where the sign falls is my current favorite. He is inconsolable rustled.
>>
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 1263x953) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 1263x953
>>66378174
Because there's no complete fucking idiots in the NBA
>>
>>66378174
Black guy is eternal GOAT of that gif
>>
>>66378368
I concur.
>>
File: Stupid_sexy_pepe.jpg (68 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
Stupid_sexy_pepe.jpg
68 KB, 633x758
Scared old man in bottom right who's frightened and confused gives the gif heartbreaking depth.

He probably went to that school in the 50's and wanted to show his grandkids the tradition and there's hoards of men screaming "FUCK YOU". He's confused and unsettled by the ruckus and discord.
>>
>>66378368
What about rustled old man? He is about 5 seconds from challenging Henderson to a duel
>>
>>66378368
I like fat, amused, bespectacled Jew too.
>>
He's white and short. Of course the NBA wanted nothing to do with him.
>>
File: J7hY0Vu.png (805 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
J7hY0Vu.png
805 KB, 640x1136
>>66378368
I like qt in blue shirt who gives O face when sign lands in front of her.

She's sheltered and naive.

I would show her my animes and have her suckle my supple C cup mantits while I explained the subtleties of nip depravity. Mom would make us hot pockets.

I would massage both qt and moms feet while explaining 4chan memes to them.
>>
>>66378387
Makes me sad every time desu
>>
>>66378174
I have this silly aversion to gifs now that webms are used on 4chan. I usually don't even bother clicking on them.

But my word, that fucking gif.

Every time I see it, I can't stop watching it. It feels like every few pixels of real estate on the image has a unique story to tell.

>The girl in the back yelling "BOOOOO"
>High-as-a-kite Channing Tatum
>They guy flipping his finger like he is using a butterfly knife
>Grandpa doesn't know what's happening
>"I will rise to my feet and defend my schools honor" guy
>Black man

I love that gif.
>>
File: english people.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
english people.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>
>>
>>66380099
>le rise from the grave man

i have to watch and laugh at it every time
>>
>>66378174
GOAT gif
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.