[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MLS: Int'l Break Part 2: Electric Boogaloo edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 78
File: mlsubmarine.jpg (271 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
mlsubmarine.jpg
271 KB, 768x1024
Nobody cares about Klinnsmann subedition
GAMES THIS WEEKEND

ALL TIMES EDT
Sat March 26
NE @ NYC (3:00 PM)
DAL @ DC (5:30 PM)
HOU @ VAN (10:00 PM)

Fri April 1
NYR @ NE (7:00 PM)

Sat April 2
PHI @ CHI (5:00 PM)
TOR @ COL (8:00 PM)
RSL @ SKC (8:30 PM)
CLB @ DAL (9:00 PM)
MTL @ SEA (10:00 PM)
LA @ VAN (10:00 PM)
DC @ SJ (10:30 PM)

Sun April 3
POR @ ORL (8:00 PM)
>>
UNION
N
I
O
N
>>
FIRE KLINSMANN
>>
KLANSMANN DINDU NUFFIN WRONG
>>
Natty Team

Fri March 25
USA U-23s v Colombia (5:00 PM)
USA v Guatemala (10:00 PM)
Tu March 29
USA v Guatemala (7:00 PM)
USA U-23s v Colombia (9:30 PM)
>>
>>66376832
>Wanting your team to fail
Fuck off
>>
>>66376920
>Still being this triggered over a meme player
>>
File: 47770.jpg (64 KB, 236x315) Image search: [Google]
47770.jpg
64 KB, 236x315
>>66376914
>>
Every fucking week Timbers on Sunday. How the fuck is a bro supposed to get his low tier hooliganism on with work the next morning?
>>
>>66376968
>Timbers Hooliganism
>Misgendering someone
>>
>>66376955
I'm not the one getting triggered
I don't understand why anyone cares
>>
Have a wonderful night, lads.
>>
>>66376964
Nice.

I only had 5 bucks last weekend so I grabbed a six pack of Natty, shit was terrible but got me pretty drunk.
>>
>>66376987
>doesn't care
>literally ok with a meme player on the national team

ok
>>
>>66377012
Tbf, Morris is with the U-23s with a bunch of other college memes and literally whos

If they get rekt it won't be solely on Morris
>>
>>66376896
> I also asked Klinsmann about who his options are at left back. “Option No. 1 is Edgar Castillo, and option No. 2 is one of the centerbacks, Michael Orozco or Ventura Alvarado, who can easily play at left back, no problem at all,” he said.
Two center backs who can't even make their team's bench
And he picked them over two Liga MX left backs who are regular starters
>>
File: image.jpg (216 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
216 KB, 1600x900
>>66376980
Did you miss the self effacing "low tier" reference?
>>
>>66377012
I want the national team to do well
Whether he's on there or not
I'm not insecure enough to actively root another person to fail because I don't think he's any good
>>
>>66377081
I think "hooligan LARPing" is more accurate,
>>
>>66377085
you're such a cuck
>>
>>66377109
Cool guy over here. Aight homie.
>>
>>66377117
And you're a really pathetic autist
>>
File: benny 04.png (467 KB, 536x330) Image search: [Google]
benny 04.png
467 KB, 536x330
>Post yfw SKC lifts the MLS Cup

>mfw
>>
>>66377005
>Not drinking a 40 of E-40
>>
>>66377041
>he hasn't realized Klinsmann is playing 3 in the back
>>
>>66378405
We /Partick Vieria/ now
>>
>>66378079
6 pack>40. Always go for volume.

It was tall boys too.
>>
>>66378405
>maximum overmeme
>>
>Dynamo @ YVR

They will freeze their fuckin' asses to death.
>>
>people complain that klinsmnn doesn't like MLS
>he decides to go full MLS and ignore fullbacks
>>
>>66378543
This isnt their first time going to Canada, they'll be fine.
>>
File: image.jpg (152 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
152 KB, 1024x768
>self hating money ball man
>>
File: SoonAirFeb2016.jpg (2 MB, 2000x1399) Image search: [Google]
SoonAirFeb2016.jpg
2 MB, 2000x1399
>Soon
>>
>>66379392
Where can I listen to this?
>>
>>66381304
https://soundcloud.com/cuckstories
>>
>Seattle
>Zero points
>Last place
>>
>>66377085
>>66377155
The Xheattle autist coming to defend their shitty meme player. Like clockwork. Memeis is bad and needs to never get called again until he can score more than Dozy in a season
>>
>>66382006
>Anyone who doesn't actively root for the US to fail is from Xheattle
>>
>>66382019
>literally defending memes
>>
>>66382032
>Wanting the US to fail to prove a point
You may want to sink the ship to kill the captain, but I kinda like the ship to not sink
>>
>>66382032
Morris is hardly the biggest liability on the U-23 roster.

I don't see you sprouting such an intense hate-boner for say, Zardes, who is just as much as if not more than a flop as Morris. Or Brandon Vincent, who has been completely undistinguished at Chicago.
>>
>>66382070
Besides, it's not like there's somebody Jordan Morris is taking a place from anybody
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 294x1126) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 294x1126
Since this is basically /concacaf/ I'll post it here
I hope USAC wins in Guatemala
UNAN wins in Nicaragua
And UCR wins in Costa Rica
So that we can have a University CONCACHAMPIONS

Sl2
Pd: saludos
Pd2: I'm posting from mobile in my university, and every time I try to post without the wifi on in my phone it says I'm banned for posting cp...I kind of want to find the cp poster in my university and beat the ever living shit out of him lads
>>
>>66382297
I still think its weird you guys have professional college teams.
>>
>>66382329
Their "college" teams =/= our college teams
>>
>>66382329
Speaking purely about Guatemalan football:
This is because professional football teams usually sprung up from influential existing institutions in Guatemalan society, especially in the capital.
For example:
CSD Municipal=Municipality of Guatemala City
CSD Comunicaciones=Ministry of Communications, Infrastructure, and Housing
Aurora FC=Guatemalan Army
Tipografía Nacional=National Printing House
USAC= Universidad de San Carlos de Guatemala
>>
>>66382297
>every time I try to post without the wifi on in my phone it says I'm banned for posting cp

Fuck, same here. I was at a bar watching Seattle crash out of CCL and I couldn't even shitpost about it because someone else using T-mobile 4G in my area got b&.
>>
>>66380622
>2 distinct clusters of skyscrapers
>another one visible in the background

Do you guys have like, 3 downtowns?
>>
>>66382050
No one wants the national team to fail you mong, I want memeis or zardes for that matter to never called up again
>>
>>66380622
It looks small
>>
>>66382993
They'll probably continue to get called up as long as Klannsman is in charge.

Jozy has done plenty to show that he should never get called up again but that hasn't stopped Jurgen from capping him every time
>>
>>66383068
Jozy is the best choice we have at striker until one of the younger players moves past meme status.
>>
>>66382019
>>66382050
>>66382070
>>66382127

Are you retarded? Not wanting Memeis on the team doesnt mean anyone wants the national team to fail. On the contrary we want to get rid of the useless weight like Memeis, Zardass and Alvarado.

Keep crying about your shitty meme player being relevant Shitattle
>>
>>66383126
Rubin at the eredivisie and Woods are far better candidates than Dozy who is another hamstring injury away from being permaded
>>
>>66383126
even a geriatric Clint Dempsey is better than Jozy.

>>66383143
>anyone that disagrees with me is Xheattle
it's the fucking U-23s
everyone in it is a college meme
>>
>>66383172
>Past meme status
Rubin's permaded as it is anyway. As is Kevin Bacon
>>
>>66383143
Um well the way you people have expressed it has

There's plenty of players on the NT I don't want on there
But I'm not going to hope that they're "exposed" or anything
The success of the national team is more important than any personal vendetta against a player
>>
>>66383249
>the success of the national team is more important

Which is why we get rid of the shit players which include Morris who has been crap. This is not hard to understand...
>>
>implying exposing memeis is about seatlel
Its about exposing Klinsmann's forced players.
>>
>>66383232
Rubins like 18 and just came off an injury. He'll be fine since he's young and injuries heal fast at that age.
>>
>>66383293
then let him get exposed in a meaningless friendly

not when olympic qualifying is on the line
>>
>>66383293
So you want them not on the team?
Okay understandable
But it has been this generals stated desire to see him get "exposed"
How is that not conflicting with a desire for the national team to succeed?
Now, if "I hope Jordan Morris isn't exposed for the meme player that he is" had been the setiment it would be more understandable
More than "I jerk off to thoughts of Jordan Memeis getting exposed and today's failure will further satisfy my fetish"
>>
>>66383363
>this paranoia

People hate Morris because he's been hyped up by Xheattle and Garber and inexplicably gets called up to the national team despite doing fuck all or showing any redeemable qualities. Again no one hates him for going to Xheattle. Dempsey is there and no one here hates him since he actually plays decently despite his age
>>
>>66383363
>How is that not conflicting with a desire for the national team to succeed?
>implying the US has a chance
Its not happening anon. People want to see Memeis fail because the end of his national team career is literally the only good thing that can come out of this series against Columbia.
>>
>Brian Ruiz can play for Guatemala because he didn't pay his rent.
>>
File: BSFCMontreal.jpg-large.jpg (97 KB, 1024x463) Image search: [Google]
BSFCMontreal.jpg-large.jpg
97 KB, 1024x463
First BSFC2.0 game tonight 7pm EST against FC Montreal, streamed on youtube for any other snek lads
>>
>>66383405
>People hate Morris because he's been hyped up by Xheattle and Garber
That is bullshit
This setiment has been expressed since October

>inexplicably gets called up to the national team despite doing fuck all or showing any redeemable qualities.
I'm pretty sure everyone on the team has been complained about thoroughly
And there's some on the senior team not getting 1% of the flack Morris is getting

>>66383418
>Wanting the national team to fail
That is the most pathetic position a fan can take
>>
>beckham actually putting his stadium in overtown

top lmao
>>
>>66383469
>Wanting the national team to fail
Its not about wanting anon. Its about reality.
The US has zero (0) chance of making the olympics.

>us looses with 4-1 aggregate, morris scores
>us looses with 4-0 aggregate
At least in the second scenario we stop talking about Jordan Morris.
>>
>>66383469
He's an overrated college meme who at best was a super sub and nothing more and shouldn't have ever been called up to the senior team. It's time to stop hyping your meme Shitattle. Even the Shitattle fans at mlssoccer are tired of his shit
>>
>>66383469
>trying this hard to defend your awful player

>h-hurr j-jordan morman is le future of mls and us sawker! Next Don Ovan confirmed!

This is getting embarrassing for you anon. There is no reason to keep rating the kid until he actually starts to produce goals and he hasn't done that in like 5 to 6 games already
>>
>>66383469
tbf, Morris has been getting an inordinate amount of hype from USSF/MLS even before he signed with Seattle

Bobby Wood is honestly a much more promising young NT player and doesn't even get half the media attention as Morris does.

I'm a Seattle fan and I really wish they hadn't signed him. Sounders media and fan blogs (especially those fags at S@H) played it up like Morris was going to save US Soccer and owed it to the Sounders to sign with them because >muh homegrown. Too inexperienced and not starting quality. Doesn't deserve anything more than the U-23s, definitely not the senior team.

>>66383533
I've told you nearly five times, he is not with the senior team this time around.
>>
>>66383533
How am I hyping him up?
By not jerking myself off to him not scoring?
>>66383523
Despite your defeatist attitude I actually would prefer the US to win
Even though the likely is very small
>>
>>66383569
>There is no reason to keep rating the kid until he actually starts to produce goals and he hasn't done that in like 5 to 6 games already
So not actively wanting him to fail is rating him?
>>
>tfw Sounders literally made white Freddy Adu
>You will see Jordan Morris shilling vacuums while playing for a d3 team in your lifetime
>>
>>66383503

>not learning from the huehues of orlando city

scenes
>>
>>66383581
>he doesn't realize the only way to save the national team is for it blow up, and get klinsmnann fired
>>
>>66383574
>Bobby Wood is honestly a much more promising young NT player and doesn't even get half the media attention as Morris does.
Jesus Christ
How blind are you people to your own actions?
>>
>>66383608
>Wanting a team to lose to get the coach fired
>>
>>66383598
It's not wanting him to fail. It's more why do you want him there in the first place
>>
>>66383616
>he's right you know
Bobby Wood is both a better player and prospect than Jordan Meme at the moment
>>
>>66383628

and losing world cup qualifiers at that
>>
>>66383628
Not like the team is winning anyway.
>>
>>66383616
I'm not actively rooting for the NT/U-23s to fail. I want Morris to develop as much as you do.

I was just pointing out that the hype has been completely unwarranted.

>>66383654
olympic qualifies
i repeat, morris is on the U-23s
they compete in olympic qualifying
the senior team competes in WCQ
>>
>>66383598
Im not stupid anon. You keep making this idiotic case that wanting Morris gone is the equivalent of wanting US soccer to fail. As other anons mention, he's not good enough and not wanting dead weight on the team is not wishing for the nats to fail. This is not an uncommon phenomenon. When a player in a big euro club is a failure, the fans want him out because he detracts from the performance of the club and team
>>
Who else going to /setanotherUSrecord/ here?
>>
>>66383630
I didn't say I did
I just would rather the US wins and actively rooting for one of the players to get "exposed" won't help matters
>>
>>66383689

does chelski even have any fans left with no mourinho?
>>
>>66383689
>""""International"""" """"Champions"""" """"Cup""""

disgusting money grabbing friendlies
enjoy watching Chelsea and RM's C-teams duke it out
>>
>>66383684
You're way too emotionally invested in people that don't know you exist. It's people like you (and Eric Wynalda) that push for action that ultimately hurts the player instead of helping and then wonder what went wrong.
>>
>>66383689
see
>>66383701

half the bandwagon fans jumped off because Chelsea have done bad this season, now if you had a Barcelona - Real Madrid match that would smash attendance records everywhere
>>
>>66383616
Woods has actual grounds for being rated because he has been performing well for his club and is being scouted by bigger clubs like Liverpool atm.

Memeis never did any of that. He was some literally who college kid and was invited for a friendly with the senior team for no reason. After scoring a tap in goal against some Mexican C team of equal literally whos he then suddenly became hyped for no reason other than publicity and up to now has not proven his hype is warranted.
>>
>>66383684
>You keep making this idiotic case that wanting Morris gone is the equivalent of wanting US soccer to fail.
No
That's not what I said at all
Why are you just assuming that if I don't jerk off to his "failures" then I'm hyping him up?
I'm saying having sentiment like >>66376458 isn't helpful
>>66383646
You fail to see the cycle?
>>66383679
>I was just pointing out that the hype has been completely unwarranted.
What about all of this hate?
I'm the only one here not advocating for his getting "exposed" but it's not because I rate him
>>
>>66383711
>being this bitter that you can't enjoy a cheeky superclub match with 109,000 other people
>>
>>66383720
>I-Im not mad y-youre mad!

Just fuck off back to plebbit already Xheattle. No one hates the kid because of his club but because he is a mediocre to average player
>>
File: TES1.jpg (100 KB, 600x412) Image search: [Google]
TES1.jpg
100 KB, 600x412
>>66383768
tbf a 109k match wouldn't be very comfy, having a small stadium filled with like 17k people is the most based, you get that local/small team feel
>>
>>66383732
You can say that about any American player

You know how I know that? Because this general already has

I mean
>Jozy has actual grounds for being rated because he has been performing well for his club and is being scouted by bigger clubs
That was true in 2013
Now look at him
>>
>>66383759
Look bud, I agree with you. I don't think he deserves senior team callups, but I don't want him to fail in the U-23s either. I don't hate the kid. There's nothing I'd like better than for him to prove me wrong.

Part of the reason people hate him is because he was hyped like the second coming of Jesus and then didn't deliver. I'm sure the general hatred of the Sounders plays a part in it too. I'm not saying this is reasonable, but it's probably why people hate him.
>>
>>66383780
>literally so mad he's lashing out at everyone without reading
It's fine to want the kid to succeed, but if you want him to earn his place he needs to develop first. He's raw as fuck and can't into tactics.
My parallel is Eric Wynalda who gets so buttflustered every time Kwadwo Poku isn't in every position on the team sheet he demands that he be traded to Colorado so he can start and become shit. And then when it happens, he'll blame NYC for not developing him right when they were trying to do that in the first place.
>>
>>66383792
You're not making any sense at all

>let's not rate players based on their present club performances

Then what metric do we use? Hype trains?
>>
>>66383827
What the fuck are you talking about? Did you even read the post you're replying to?
>>
>>66383759
>every poster is one person

You're baiting awfully bad at this point. Here's your (you).

Consider this: Maybe Memeis is a bad player and that's why people are frustrated when average shitters like him or Wondo or Alvarado keep getting called up.
>>
>>66383851
It was a wrong link but the guy knows who I'm talking to.
>>
>this literal cuck that keeps defending memeis

can't wait when he score no goals and gets subbed out at 70th minute
>>
>beckham wants roberto carlos as TD at his franchise

why
>>
>>66383902
Because it's what the Qatari overlords want
>>
>>66383833
Hype trains are what run Shitattle anon. No wonder they keep getting cucked by LAG and Timbers jej
>>
>>66383833
You're overhyping him already
People here jerk off to Jozy's "failures" but overlook his success in the Netherlands
Guess what, Jozy was 24 when he left Eredivisie
Bobby Wood is right now 23 and in a worse division
Now, how is this not overhyping?
>>
>It's a Why does Morris keep being rated thread with the Sheattle shills as guest edition.

Dead week I suppose
>>
>>66383894
not the guy you're referring to, but how is hoping that a team's forward doesn't score any goals not considered actively rooting for that team to lose
>>
File: not publix.png (257 KB, 816x447) Image search: [Google]
not publix.png
257 KB, 816x447
>yfw J-Mo is the next Pele
>>
Kiesewetter's better.
>>
>>66383934
Yep you're retarded. Present club performances are viable when rating players because that's their job while national team camps are short. There is nothing wrong with rating Woods right now because he is working hard and producing goals at an arguably stronger league than here. Looking at players retrospectively doesnt change that
>>
>>66383936
no one in this thread is suggesting that Morris deserves to be on the senior team

no one actually rates him

but there's a distinction between not rating a player and actively wishing for him (and by extension his team) to fail
>>
>>66383936
>It's a Let's compromise the NT by actively rooting for one of the program's players to fail episode
>>
>>66383934
I'm not overhyping him you mong. Woods is a great player but no one is calling him the future of US Sawker like you idiots did with Morris
>>
File: 1391617971106.png (79 KB, 250x238) Image search: [Google]
1391617971106.png
79 KB, 250x238
>>66383976
>Morris is essential to the national team

>I am not a Shitattle autist btw guys
>>
>>66383964
And if Bobby Wood hadn't scored those 3 meme goals no one would care
Look at Andrew Wooten
He's more proven in the 2. Bundesliga than Wood
Yet no one is calling for him
>>
>>66383996
>Morris is essential to the national team
No one said that though

unfortunately we can't go back in time and stop KIannsman from calling Morris into the U-23s
so while he's there you may as well hope he does well for the team
>>
>>66383934
You're missing why Jozy was hyped in the first place. He was an MLS homer that got signed to some club where he did fuck all and only got time with the USMNT. The he went to the Netherlands and scored (it's easy to do that a target forward in Holland) and could do no wrong until Sunderland and some bad USMNT performances.
Wood is a literally who that was shit for the US for a long ass time that nobody liked or have time to. He was underrated for the longest time.
>>
>>66383976
>again with this dumb logic

We dont need Morris with the u23s either because of his bad form. Why is this so hard for you to grasp?
>>
>>66383996
When did I say Morris is essential to the national team?
I said he's one of the program's players
>>66383982
>no one is calling him the future of US Sawker like you idiots did with Morris
People are
And you people keep projecting like crazy
Are you people determined to prove I'm a Shittle autist just because I'm not actively shitting on him?
>>
>>66384030
see >>66384020
>>
>>66384007
Wood is scoring. Wooten isn't. He's fucked up easy chances for about 3 weeks in a row.
>>
>>66383976
Morris has already got exposed, he's shit and he's going to fuck up the u23s no matter what some autist on 4chan says.

I'm not rooting against him, I just want him to get off the team.
>>
>>66383934
>worse division

Bundes 2 is marginally better than MLS anon. I enjoy watching this league but let's be serious here.
>>
>>66384024
This is delusional as fuck
People must not like remember /mls/ hating Klinsmann for calling in Bobby Wood several time while he couldn't get a game for 1860 Munich
I'll give him credit for being decent this year but people are giving him way too much credit for one season
>>
>>66384069
he was saying that 2.bundes < eredivisie

Jozy was in Holland when he was having a good run of form

>>66384077
so taking advantage of his recent good form is fine
no one is suggesting that he'll continue to receive callups forever
>>
>>66384007
>look up Wooten
>54 apps, 14 goals
>Bobby Wood
>25 apps 14 goals.

Do research before talking out of your ass
>>
>>66384041
>Im not a Sheattle fag guys but let's keep supporting Memeis

Not buying it. No one is this desperate to shill for a player that hasnt done well or proved their hype unless it's their team.
>>
>>66383936
They are still salty after being btfo by the Tumblrs so now they want the next Donovan kek
>>
>>66384091
Andrew Wooten never went through a lull like Bobby Wood did
>>66384094
So saying don't go extreme on Morris means I'm shilling for him?
Don't pull for him to fail while with the Olympic team because that conflicts with the national team is shilling for him?
>>
>>66384094
can you fucking read

if it was people complaining that Morris didn't get called up maybe you'd have a point

Klannsman gave him a callup. He's probably going to start and there's nothing any of us can do about it. Hoping that he doesn't embarrass the U-23s is hardly "shilling" form him
>>
>>66384131
>>66384135

Kek. Idgaf. This isnt r/mls where we all upboat and keep artificial good feelings in every thread. I think Memeis is a shit player and him playing for the u23s or seniors wont change that. Jesus christ this general has been infested by redditshills
>>
>memeis scores fluke hat trick in Columbia
>seattle forced to start him all season for meme potential
>they miss playoffs

Best of all worlds desu.
>>
File: March16S00n.jpg (211 KB, 1200x797) Image search: [Google]
March16S00n.jpg
211 KB, 1200x797
>>66382842

Yes, theres Downtown (oldest part,sucks now) Midtown (Nicer replacement of Downtown), and Buckhead (Expensive shit)

>>66383042
no u

>Soon
>>
So now that we know Ruiz can't play because his landlord is evicting him, how badly will >we beat Guatemala?
>>
>>66384184

>yfw you lead orlando city to their first mls cup
>yfw no one hypes you
>yfw jordan morris get btfo

one year of hurt is almost over, Orlando lads
>>
>>66384208
1-1 draw.
>>
>>66384180
I'm not trying to "keep artificial good feelings"
But why are you people obsessed with going to the extreme opposite?
And why would that make me a redditshill?
>>
>>66384208
I dont think I've ever watched USA beat Guatemala, especially away. I have no confidence.
>>
>>66384208

>Memeris score two own goals
>jozy scores a hattrick
>final score: 2-3
>everyone is confused
>>
>>66384254
Here you go
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eEjtfFjI2k
>>
>>66384254
>The US have dominated the all-time series with Guatemala, posting a 15-4-6 all-time record against Los Chapines. The Americans currently hold a 21-match unbeaten streak against Guatemala, the team’s longest current unbeaten run against any international opponent.
>>
>>66384180
Have you understood anything I'm trying to say?

I dont think Morris is a good player either. I don't think he deserves to be called up. But since he has (and I don't necessarily agree with Klinnsman's decision), I hope he does well for the U-23s.

Meme or not, hoping for Morris to score zero goals so he can be "exposed" is rooting for the USA to lose. You're delusional you think otherwise.
>>
>>66384281
>everyone is confused
Of course
Morris is with the Olympic team in Colombia
>>
>>66384281
Especially since memeis is at the wrong game.
>>
>>66384297
But they've only won 1 game in Guatemala in 08
>>
>>66384326
They've never lost a qualifier there though
>>
File: ya right Garber.jpg (58 KB, 750x424) Image search: [Google]
ya right Garber.jpg
58 KB, 750x424
>its a jordan morris 2 thread topic
>>
>Morris doesn't score in first three professional matches while playing a new position on a new team

Literally the next Freddy Adu

Even if he turns out to be shit, we didn't drop any cap space for him.
He's level headed and a hard worker. 50-50 chance he evolves into an average MLS player- athletic, great work rate, good teammate, not very technical or tactical.

You're all mad because your team doesn't have him ;)
>>
>>66383902
It says
here http://en.as.com/en/2016/03/25/football/1458916085_446678.html he wants him as the actual coach
>>
>>66384378
My team has Poku, thanks Xheattle :^)
>>
>>66384402
>You now remember Lagerway gifted Kwadwo Poku to Kreis because "he didn't have """MLS talent""""
>>
Q U A K E S
U
A
K
E
S
>>
>>66384553
Why are you being obsessed with a player who has yet to make an appearance this year?
>>
>>66384402
>le unable to learn Vieira's madman tactics man
>le unused substitute man
>>
>>66384395
BTW
>The Manchester United great, a close friend of 'Becks' from their time together at Old Trafford and with the international set-up, is interested in carving out a coaching career, but has been passed over by the franchise's ownership group due to his lack of draw in the Latin American market, a key consideration in a location such as Miami.
Beckham didn't even learn the lesson from Gullit
>>
File: moedu.jpg (59 KB, 645x430) Image search: [Google]
moedu.jpg
59 KB, 645x430
EDU
D
U
>>
>>66384675
Nigga needs to get healthy senpai.
>>
File: Creavalle.jpg (86 KB, 1310x873) Image search: [Google]
Creavalle.jpg
86 KB, 1310x873
>>66384675
Creavalle the one who is replacing him while Edus been injured has actually played really well for a fraction of the cost
>>
>>66384208
Ruiz is a stale meme m8
>>
>>66384748
His eyes look dead
>>
>>66384748
>>66384733

So I assume there will be no Mo at the WC? One of my favourite during his time at Rangers.
>>
>>66384787
Doubt it, apparently he was going to get a call up but then this injury thing happened.

Dat one Rangers goal though makes my dick hard.
>>
>8 bings til CAN vs MEX

Cannot wait, famalam.
>>
File: PreUnion.jpg (80 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
PreUnion.jpg
80 KB, 600x400
>>66384769
he's seen some shit

>>66384787
highly doubtful, they wanted him in camp this past winter but he was injured, he's been out of the NT picture for quite a while and he's definitely past his peak and a bit older so I doubt he'd go back, he can actually still be pretty decent but not for 1-1.2 mil a season
>>
>>66384809

His last minute winner in the old firm was my favourite, I was there that day an ended up around three rows infront of where I was after the goal.
>>
>>66384840
Thats the one I'm talking about

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bX43WLQE00U
>>
>>66384849

This weak foot bloot was something to behold aswell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6qvvVdV_QQ
>>
>>66384827

At least we'll maybe see Ale Bedoya get some game time. Even though he hardly featured for us for whatever reason.
>>
>>66384864
btw happy Rangers are getting promoted. I'm tired of lolcelticwins.
>>
When is the Olympic game today?

And why is it on FS1?
Wouldn't NBC hold the rights to it?
>>
>>66384378
But Orlando has Larin who is better. Soundcucks on suicide watch
>>
>half the thread devolved into morris

Nuke Seattle already pls
>>
>>66384902

Thanks bro, aren't we all?
>>
File: 1454025865578.jpg (40 KB, 479x720) Image search: [Google]
1454025865578.jpg
40 KB, 479x720
>"soccer"
>>
>>66384945
>Peru (gay)
>>
>>66384938
It's made the Scottish league pretty boring desu

I see a couple Celtic flags at Philly games and I can't tell if they are ex pats or "muh heritage" fags.

>>66384945
>Canada
>>
>>66384915
>Orlandocuck
>>
>>66384945
Your leaf is missing, friend.
>>
>>66384974
Philly/the North East definitely has a lot of Irish heritage people, they all come out on st patricks day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPJqOgOfoho
>>
>>66385038
I know nigga I live here, I'm talking about specifically the people at the games.
>>
What happens if Larin scores against Mexico?
>>
>>66385064
I always spot a few >muh heritage people every time I go, at this point I don't assume they are expats unless they're like south american or something, but even then I think people like to show off their heritages at games, there's always a couple interesting jerseys I see

>>66385088
The Larin v Morris meme reaches eric proportions
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (157 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
157 KB, 1280x720
>>66385088

>tfw you get to see the next GOAT

The continent will tremble in his shadow.
>>
>>66385348
People hatin', so they gLarin'.
>>
>>66385348
You know if he performs too good he'll be shipped off to yurope right?
>>
>>66385420
iirc a couple of liga mx teams were looking to buy him after last season
>>
File: usatsi_8728704-e1445265963904.jpg (663 KB, 2873x1707) Image search: [Google]
usatsi_8728704-e1445265963904.jpg
663 KB, 2873x1707
>>66385420

good

he deserves to get paid and face harder challenges

>memeris running from the bundesliga to work for daddy
>>
>>66385466
>face harder challenges

like being an unused substitute that only gets to play in meaningless domestic cup matches, right?
>>
>>66384823
>Getting our shit pushed in in front of 50k people
>2/3s of the "home" crowd are going to be Mexico fans
>can't wait
>>
File: Columbus-7868.jpg (445 KB, 948x1000) Image search: [Google]
Columbus-7868.jpg
445 KB, 948x1000
>>66385546

>still make more sitting on a european bench than playing on his MLS contract

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>66385546
>he unironically believes starting in MLS is better than sitting on a bench in a top Euro league
>>
>>66385624
Go home, Jurgen.
>>
>>66385737
To be fair, Jurgen thinks sitting on the bench anywhere is better than starting in MLS.
>>
>>66385737
>>66385801
>implying starting in MLS won't make you worst
>muh physicality

good luck developing any technical abilities in mls
>>
Who watching USL tonight?
>>
>NYCFC Affiliate Wilmington has signed Former Seattle D Ashani Fairclough
>Seattle gifting more players to NYCFC
>>
File: 1458934330167.jpg (56 KB, 540x429) Image search: [Google]
1458934330167.jpg
56 KB, 540x429
>the start of this season.
>>
>>66384254
USA beat Guatemala 4-0 in a friendly last October
Literally no reason for USA to be worried
>>
File: BasedCarlosCoaching.jpg (79 KB, 600x897) Image search: [Google]
BasedCarlosCoaching.jpg
79 KB, 600x897
>>66384284

BASED CARLOS

>Soon
>>
>>66386534
>friendly
>>
>>66386534
>friendly
Klinslelfag detected.
>>
>U-23s match starts at 4:30
>FS1 coverage starts at 5

>>66386607
>4-0
That's an awful score even taking into account the fact that nobody cared
>>
File: LINEUP111458937827789.png (194 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
LINEUP111458937827789.png
194 KB, 1080x1080
>>66386634
It starts at 5
>>
>>66386697
What am I looking at here?
>>
>>66386713
>He doesn't know the McBox
>>
So, Seattle has stated that they plan to sign another DP in the summer. Who do you think is on their radar? Anyone heard any rumblings?
>>
File: IMG_20160325_163314.jpg (86 KB, 1024x512) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160325_163314.jpg
86 KB, 1024x512
>>66386713
A magic rectangle
>>
File: pile-vomit-1508.jpg (21 KB, 480x327) Image search: [Google]
pile-vomit-1508.jpg
21 KB, 480x327
>>66386736
>Those kits.
Why did Nike fuck up all the kits for every nation this year?
>>
>>66386736
>>66386828
for those interested
>>66386820
>>
>Olympic and WC qualifiers at the same time
>>
>>66386916
n-nevermind
>>
>>66386736
Is this the new police force?
>>
>>66377041
Get Villafana!! What's wrong with klinsmann!!!! Not even a usmnt supporter but wtf.
>>
>>66387107
Villafana is shit senpai.
>>
>>66386736
Idk why I didnt expect to know any of these players. some MLS lads in there.
>>
USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA
>>
>>66387107
>Not even a usmnt supporter
>That flag

Cuck detected
>>
>>66387141
Better than those fuckers
>>
File: pitch.png (1 MB, 1004x558) Image search: [Google]
pitch.png
1 MB, 1004x558
That's going to be such a great surface to play on
>>
>inb4 4-1
>>
>>66387777
>quads

pls no
>>
>soccer
>Utah
>>
so MLS interested in any of the these pacey colombian nig nogs?
>>
>Kevin Doyle hurt
>The city of the Crapids
>>
>>66388387
Houston already got their fill
>>
File: ATLTrainingGround2.Soon.jpg (71 KB, 1023x529) Image search: [Google]
ATLTrainingGround2.Soon.jpg
71 KB, 1023x529
>Soon
>>
>memeis being useless like usual
>but so was the entire team for the second half
>>
Matarrita starts for Costa Rica
>>
File: NmjbGul.jpg (420 KB, 4238x2383) Image search: [Google]
NmjbGul.jpg
420 KB, 4238x2383
why can't this be real?
>>
>>66389251

because nike hates everyone
>>
This opening USL match doesn't feel comfy at all. Feels like I'm watching two feeder teams.
>>
>>66389251
Because Philly can't get relegated in tribute to Blackburn Rovers
>>
>>66389274
>not waiting for the NPSL
>>
File: 2016 kit.jpg (182 KB, 750x751) Image search: [Google]
2016 kit.jpg
182 KB, 750x751
>Based BSFC
>Based Herbers
>>
File: PHI_tertiary.jpg (47 KB, 400x550) Image search: [Google]
PHI_tertiary.jpg
47 KB, 400x550
>>66389251
Union probably have one of the sexiest home kits this year. The away is pretty meh, but they need to bring these sexy 3rd kits back.
>>
File: UnionAway.jpg (67 KB, 488x350) Image search: [Google]
UnionAway.jpg
67 KB, 488x350
>>66390055
>we will never get the naked aways again
>>
>>66390113
They should do something like pic related for their away for 2017. White/Gold with the Snake gradient on it. Would be hot.
>>
File: IMG_20160325_205226.jpg (191 KB, 1024x689) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160325_205226.jpg
191 KB, 1024x689
>
>>
File: IMG_20160325_205851.jpg (470 KB, 1024x1365) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160325_205851.jpg
470 KB, 1024x1365
Rapid man met his match
>>
File: BSFC4.jpg (31 KB, 610x610) Image search: [Google]
BSFC4.jpg
31 KB, 610x610
>BSFC win '''''first''''' ever game 1-0
>>
Match thread
>>66390880
>>66390880
>>66390880
>>
>>66390689
That jersey looks oddly familiar... N'ah. Must be my imagination.
>>
>>66376848
Just realized this lazy motherfucking OP reverse all the matches.

It's NYC @ NE, DC @ DAL, etc. Is he dyslexic or just European?
>>
File: home-opener.jpg (28 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
home-opener.jpg
28 KB, 620x350
MY BODY IS READY
>>
>>66391667
It was a copypasta, I ain't typing all that shit up.
>>
>>66390229
Which manufacturer made that one?
>>
>>66391954
Nike actually. I thought it was weird too.
>>
>>66391770
about what?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-25-22-01-37~2.jpg (305 KB, 1440x1885) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-25-22-01-37~2.jpg
305 KB, 1440x1885
Wtf did he do?
>>
>Besler out with a concussion
>Brooks out with a knee injury

RIP US backline
>>
>>66393012
>Le Kansas City complainer defender
>gets into camp, gets hurt
I hope he tore his fucking ACL
>>
>>66393197
Edgy
>>
I don't have enough booze for this.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 78

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.