[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If he left the Cavs would it be a big deal? Or is this Stephen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Lebron 2.jpg (39 KB, 715x423) Image search: [Google]
Lebron 2.jpg
39 KB, 715x423
If he left the Cavs would it be a big deal?
Or is this Stephen Curry's league and this dusty ass nigga is old news?
>>
both
>>
It would be a big deal but not as big as the Decision because everyone is talking about the Warriors
>>
The dude is cancer, destroys the locker room then runs away when the going gets tough. Literally only came back for his "legacy" and its clear he isn't going to win a ring with the Cavs. Really shitty teammate to be expressing how much you hate them and how you want to leave in the middle of the season
>>
He would be the biggest bitch if he left again
>>
Depends on the team he goes to. If he goes to the western conference it would be a big deal.

But he never will. Also >>66354698.
>>
I don't think Nike would allow it. Would hurt shoe sales. Maybe only if it was to LA.
>>
>>66354606
>It wouldn't be a big deal if he left, won everything, came back, didn't win shit, and left again
>>
>>66354763
>It wouldn't be a big deal
I literally (LITERALLY) said it would be a big deal you moron
>>
>>66354785
I meant vs the Decision
>>
>>66354816
It wouldn't. The Decision was literally the biggest off season storyline ever. It was Lebron James right in his prime announcing his FA decision during a dedicated national TV special. Then you add that he teamed up with 2 other superstars and had that whole rockstar entrance, the "not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4" bragging.

There is no way anything he does would cause that much of a shitstorm. Hell, we'll probably never see an offseason event cause that much stir again.
>>
>>66354698

He was more of a bitch for going back to that garbage Cavs team. Should have stuck with Miami and been the new Showtime Lakers. Riley would have built around him.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.