[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CP3 Wade Melo LeBron Porzingis Would this beat the Warriors
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (107 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107 KB, 1024x1024
CP3
Wade
Melo
LeBron
Porzingis

Would this beat the Warriors next season?
>>
>>66350217
If it's not the Knicks, can we get some solid fucking picks for Melo? It would make the tank actually worth something
>>
I don't understand what this is.
>>
>>66350217
Last season the Heat with LeBron would've won it all
>struggling against a dead Cavs team
>letting Delly style on you
I don't think the team you posted would mesh well
>>
I could actually see this happening on the Heat. All they got to do is get rid of Dragic and Bosh's (maybe Deng) contracts and not resign Whiteside. Plus they got Winslow and Richardson who are on nothing contracts next season.

Paul
Wade
Winslow
Melo
LeBron

Nice
>>
>>66350217
LeBron and Wade arent friends of Bosh anymore?
>>
>>66350267
>losing the finals by a record amount of points
>winning anything
lmao
>>
File: carmelo-anthony-chris-paul1.jpg (50 KB, 612x345) Image search: [Google]
carmelo-anthony-chris-paul1.jpg
50 KB, 612x345
>>66350350
>implying they wouldn't be going to LA
>>
>>66352419

Why would they go there and play for that dysfunctional mess when they can build something under Riley?

Actually, what the Heat have going right now is starting to look really good. Riley might opt out of all that shit and just fine tune what's going on right now.
>>
>>66352419
lol why would you go to a loser team and a team that has no future esp. with kobe still there
>>
>>66350217
>Porzingis

Kek, wtf is Kristaps doing in there? Is he part of "muh brotherhood" now or are you assuming everyone would go play in NY? Melo is the only "superstar" dumb enough to willingly play for the Knicks. There's absolutely no chance Lebron, Wade and Paul all agree to play for the most pathetic franchise in all of sports, even if it means they get to play together.
>>
>>66353062
>the most pathetic franchise in all of sports
not even a knicks fan but you sound buttdevastated, there are so many worse franchise than the knicks in the NBA alone lol
>>
>>66353105
>there are so many worse franchise than the knicks in the NBA alone lol

Like who? The Knicks have the most incompetent management/ownership in the NBA and it really isn't close. They have literally been the joke of the league for the last decade plus.
>>
File: 1448849967737.png (465 KB, 460x483) Image search: [Google]
1448849967737.png
465 KB, 460x483
If LeBron leaves cleaveland again its over
He would be a gloryhunting heel and a disgrace. This won't happen.
>u kno i gotta get one fo da land
>leaves after repeat finals losses
>>
>>66353184
Are you retarded?
Bucks, 6ers, Nets, Magic and I could go on...
>>
>Melo
>Successful team

No, it would not beat the Warriors you stupid cunt. Your shit eating sport needs to adopt teamplay, like the Spurs, not "lol I gots all the all stars even if some of them are bad like Melo"
>>
>>66353184
You're an idiot if you think the 76ers are run better than the Knicks.
>>
>>66353184
>made the playoffs in 2013
kings haven't made them since 2006, and haven't won a championship since eisenhower was president, and that's just one team
they were fantastic with ewing and had the misfortune of playing against jordan and reggie miller
>>
>>66353062
He's the only player on the upswing for his career
The rest are declining
>>
>>66350217
Imagine all the chucking between Melo and LeBron. Bench would be crap if that also happen.
>>
>>66350217
LeBron is staying with the Cavaliers. End of story. There will be no super team again, especially considering how it flamed out in Miami in 2014.
>>
you cant beat steph klay and iguodala to be honest
>>
>>66353231
>Bucks, 6ers, Nets, Magic and I could go on...

Literally none of these teams have the same longevity of awfulness that the Knicks have going right now. They've been incredibly awful for over 10 years now. One playoff series win in the weakest conference in NBA history doesn't make up for that.

With the exception of the Nets, I'd rather have any of those teams' rosters/picks than the Knicks.
>>
>>66353251
the sixers had more playoff success over the last 20 years, and were pretty good recently (took KG's celtics to 7 games after winning a playoff series).
Then they realized being "pretty good" and consistently picking in the teens never gets you anywhere, and decided to blow it up and try something new. will it work? maybe not, but at least it's better than being consistently mediocre to poor like the knicks have been
not the guy you're arguing with, but i think the sixers have been run better than the knisck
>>
>>66350217
No, this fantasy team would not beat the Warriors ever. In order to beat the Warriors, a team has to play like, you know, an actual team with no selfish players like, you know, the San Antonio Spurs. There are still egos between LeBron, Wade, Anthony and Paul. Yes, James, Wade, Bosh and the rest of the Heat won 2 titles, but it only lasted 4 years before LeBron went back to Cleveland. Super teams don't work.
>>
>>66353360
>I'd rather have Nerlens Noel and the biggest stereotypical niggers of the NBA
Are you unashamedly from Philadelphia?
>>
File: Wade to LeBron.jpg (34 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Wade to LeBron.jpg
34 KB, 480x360
>>66350217
Miami would be the only correct destination. Bosh will retire cause of health issues freeing up a lot of cap.

CP3
Wade
LeBron
Melo
Whiteside
+
Winslow
Richardson
Joe Johnson
>>
>2016
>People still want melo on there team
>>
>>66353382
>Are you unashamedly from Philadelphia?

Nope, but at least the Sixers have some semblance of a plan and direction. Porzingis is a nice prospect, but he's literally all the Knicks have to show for three straight years of missing the playoffs. And they don't even have their pick this year.
>>
>>66353342
>brazil
>>
>>66350217
Did kobe rape that girl?
Of course they would fampai
>>
>lebron relies on 3 or more superstar athletes to do anything AGAIN
>people consider him better than Jordan

kek

KEK
>>
>>66350217
They'd have as many rings as the LA superteam of Kobe, Dwight, Nash and Gasol
>>
>>66355932
>tfw Chris Paul had a two hard working, respectable father figures to grow up to and seems like a good father and honest man
>the other 3 had no father and have nigged out more than most superstars ever have, some of the cockiest and can't back it up, zero class players of this generation

what makes a classy person stoop down to try and be friend with 3 nigs who probably more BBC than he ever will?
does he want to fit in?
is he getting in their heads so he can get a head?
does he know their all in the east and it won't work?
why would he do this to himself, I can't imagine hearing a conversation with those three.
Granted, all of them seem uneducated so cp3 probably sounds retarded too, but he seems naturally intelligent.
>TL;DR why do smart nigs wanna be ape nigs naturally?
>>
>>66350217
They would get roasted in the playoffs, but that team would be entertaining as all fuck during the season
>>
Wouldn't the youngest member of that 4-some be 32 next season? They're too old to be a threat in an up-tempo NBA.
>>
>>66356780
>Chris Paul
>seems like a honest man

CP3 is the biggest crybaby, flopping, entitled little bitch on the basketball floor though. I can't stand Lebron/Wade/Melo either but at least it's not their fault that they're a bunch of dumb nigs. Paul chooses to be a faggot every single night his team plays.
>>
>>66356780
>>66357019

>a homophobe shuts down a racist complaint

/sp/
>>
>>66357143
welcome to 4chan, but I think reddit needs you back now
>>
>>66357143
>not understanding what a faggot is
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7C0vd-L5lg
>calling >>66356780 a racist complaint
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGyKBFCd_u4
>>
>>66350267
it's basically team usa they get along great they would roll over the warriors
>>
>>66353604
>2016
>Melo is still averaging 21.8 ppg
You're a retard
>>
>>66357317
At a 43% rate, which is rather mediocre. It would be acceptable if he was a contributor on defense, but that's not the case. Melo is basically a taller, less productive version of James Harden.
>>
>>66353375

None of the players in OP's pic are selfish on the court, Melo used to be for sure, but he isn't anymore
>>
>>66357625
>going full retard
>not having ever watched those players
>>
>>66357516
Fuck off, if Melo got the calls Harden got he'd average 28 a game
>>
>>66357516
I'm with you Melo is past it, atleast Wade has more than chucking.
>>
>>66352297

Bosh never had that tight relationship with them, they're close but not "brothers" like those four are.
>>
>>66350217
>a bunch of born losers
>beating a bunch of born winners

hmmmmmmm
>>
Curry>CP3
Klay>Wade
Iggy>Melo
Draymon<Lebron
Bogut>Porzingis

Warriors bench>That teams bench
Warriors coach>That teams coach

Wariors win in 5
>>
File: 1446600110178.png (174 KB, 397x380) Image search: [Google]
1446600110178.png
174 KB, 397x380
>>66359524
>2x NBA Champion
>3x NBA Champion
>2x Olympian
>NCAA Champion
>>
>>66359541
I apologize, Dwade is a winner for sure. Everybody is a masterful choke artist loser, and I like Melo.
>>
Seeing as getting Chris Paul on the Knicks without giving up Porzingis in a trade, and getting Wade to leave Miami is something that could only happen in LeBron's wet dream, then sure it's possible.

After all, it's a dream, so it's really up to LeBron's subconscious on how it plays out. Meaning they could still lose.
>>
>>66352476
>Riley taking Lebron back
I dont think so
>>
File: 562.jpg (36 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
562.jpg
36 KB, 600x600
>>66357258
>getting your morals from a cartoon
>>
>>66352915
the other LA team genius

Clips will dump Blake to make it happen and it's an easy sell after they fall short again this year
>>
>>66359574

>clippers fan admits their the "other LA team"

ahahaha btfo
>>
>yfw this happens
>yfw kobr signs on at the vet minimum to ringchase
>yfw kobr kobrs the team out of the playoffs
>>
>>66359518
If Melo drove to the basket more, than he'd draw more fouls. But that would tire his pudgy ass and wear him down over the course of the season. And then his ceiling as a player would be a taller, slower version of James Harden.
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.