[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post thes shittest sports you can think of >only pathetic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 470x313) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 470x313
Post thes shittest sports you can think of
>only pathetic Victorian cucks would like this shit
>>
File: cricket-generic-153cf04c.png (289 KB, 550x366) Image search: [Google]
cricket-generic-153cf04c.png
289 KB, 550x366
Really, I don't get it. It's like a children game. Like there was tournaments for grown up people of jumping rope and millions of people watch it.

I thought that the following on spee was a meme at first, I really couldn't understand that hype. I thought that /cric/ was some sort of off topic thread or just CP.
>>
>>66346195
>some irrelevant state threatened by the impending return of the goat sport
>>
>>66346282
>implying anybody in Australia likes or cares about Victoria
>>
>>66346248
Cricket is only played by cucks that actually take pride in beating indians and pakis
>>
>>66346195
Victorian football is G.O.A.T.
>>
File: comfy.jpg (22 KB, 242x205) Image search: [Google]
comfy.jpg
22 KB, 242x205
Hello is this au/sp/

Welcome:

/afl/
/nrl/
/cric/
/rug/
/net/
/wog/
/nbl/
/bowls/
/darts/
/bbl/
/v8/
/2up/
/damo/
/darren/
>>
>>66346351
and /nrl/ literally RUNS all of them
>>
File: thugby.jpg (31 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
thugby.jpg
31 KB, 620x349
I'd literally rather watch Sweden kaninhoppning
>>
>>66346248
As opposed to futbol? I love my football/soccer, dont get me wrong, but I fail to follow your logic in regards to cricket not being a sport.. It requires the same, if not more, skill than any other ball player.

And don't try and tell me that football players are faster, fitter or have better ball skills
>goalkeepers aren't batless cricketers

Also I'm very drunk. Happy Easter
>>
File: 1662081_1437741565.jpg (246 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1662081_1437741565.jpg
246 KB, 600x450
how is that shit a sport?
>>
>>66346405
i don't even know what that is, you dirty spaghetti eating proto-nigger
>>
>>66346430
Red Rover
>>
>>66346248
It's literally a kids game in NZ. Which is why it's hilarious when we send off a bunch of manchildren to the WC and they destroy India, Australia and Pakistan, countries where cricket is treated as a religion.
>>
>>66346500
>Cricketis a popular sport inNew Zealand, which is one of the ten countries that take part inTest match cricket. Cricket is the national and most popular summer sport, second only in total sporting popularity to rugby.
Source: wikipedia

I guess all New Zealanders are also wizards just 'cause you've never had sex?
>>
>>66346430

and how did I know if you aren't the spagghetto shitter bigger nigger flipper?

u cocksucker guido fiddo shitlord
>>
>>66346195
AFL is your countries only relevant sport. You should stop with that gay rugby shit and just do the AFL thing
>>
>>66346195

>only pathetic Victorian cucks would like this shit
> and those based western australians, south australians and northern territorians... wait...
>>
>>66346195
Your clearly a casual who's never been In Perth for a western derby.
>>
>you will never understand the rules of kibbati
If this street shitting "sport" is going to be on TV they should at least explain it
>>
>>66346538
I saw a documentary about the wizards of New Zealand once. It was called "Lord of the Rings."
>>
>>66346538

No one said it wasn't popular, Dutch-England. You do realise that heaps more kids play sports than adults, right? Right?
>>
>>66346195
Handball
>>
>>66346538
Haha jokes on you I lost my virginity last night. Your mum says hi btw.
>>
>>66346538
Linking Wikipedia as a source and taking cricket seriously just proves you're 12 years old.
>>
>>66346639
So basically all the states and territories that don't matter?
>>
>>66346248
You'd like cricket though, you can even get a siesta during lunch break
>>
File: rugbyleague.jpg (13 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
rugbyleague.jpg
13 KB, 300x168
>>66346195
pic related

Only NSW and QLD bogans, failed Kiwi rugby union players and Northern English chavs would like this shit
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.