[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>an NFL spokesman pointed out that the league this year did
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 599x337) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 599x337
>an NFL spokesman pointed out that the league this year did convene a committee to discuss the catch rule that included two of the names Sherman mentioned as well as former Seahawks receiver Steve Largent.

>Here’s the full list of those who were on the catch committee: Former players Fred Biletnikoff, Tim Brown, Cris Carter, Steve Largent, Chad Lewis, Randy Moss, Jordy Nelson, James Thrash and former general managers/coaches and officials Bill Polian, Ken Whisenhunt, Jim Schwartz and Joe Philbin, and former side judge Tom Finken.

>The NFL also noted that the competition committee, which recommended the proposal on two personal fouls resulting in an ejection, includes several former players and current coaches. That committee consists of: Rich McKay (Chairman), Stephen Jones, Marvin Lewis, John Mara, Mark Murphy, Ozzie Newsome, Rick Smith and Mike Tomlin.
>>
File: canada.jpg (26 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
canada.jpg
26 KB, 300x300
>>66320318
casual here, this sounds interesting but I don't know shit. Can you give us some context? what did Sherman say and what the fuck is a catch/competition committee?
>>
They asked Sherman about the proposed "2 Personal Fouls and you're ejected" rule and he said it was garbage and Goodell with "Just a suit" so he wouldn't quite understand actual game stuff.

Then he said the catch rules are confusing being its being determined by suits and said get the OG recievers in a room and they'd have a clear rule in 20 minutes.
>>
>>66320318
sherman is such a fucking retard, I can't believe the players actually elected him the be one of their representatives in the nflpa.
>>
>>66325215
He's just a uniform... Has never had an executive job, has no idea about the real responsibilities of running a billion dollar enterprise....
>>
>>66325319
5 star post
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.