[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I dont watch amatuer spots, so explain to me how a 10 pt lead
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: PicardWTF.jpg (6 KB, 251x251) Image search: [Google]
PicardWTF.jpg
6 KB, 251x251
I dont watch amatuer spots, so explain to me how a 10 pt lead is erased in 30 seconds? The fuck?

Isnt the shot clock in basketball 24 seconds? I just saw the video of this collapse and the fucking dumbass team passes the ball to the other team, but they never had to pass! Can they just hold on to it until the time runs out?

And no im not talking about passes the ball in bounds, im talking after that. They pass AFTER the ball is passed in bounds. WHAT THE FUCK? They arent even being fouled to shoot free throws like in the NBA? WHY ARE THEY PASSING!?

Amatuer sports gonna always be a joke.
>>
Here's what im talking about btw: http://www.snappytv.com/tc/1586023
>>
>>66320104
>>66320096
they had a 99.9% chance of winning. and that's not an exaggeration, it's the official stat, you can look it up on twitter

we just witnessed the .1% choke, be thankful anon, you might not ever see it again in your lifetime. it's just impossible to explain. they choked so hard
>>
>>66320170
but why did they pass after the ballw was passed in bounds?

dont the other team have to foul to stop the clock? otherwise they can just run out the clock?
>>
>>66320104
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAH
>>
Sleep tight uconn puppers. Kansas state logo is so shit compared to your current and old ones.
>>
>>66320173

It's a penalty if you're closely guarded for five seconds, so you can't just hold on to the ball.
>>
Tracy "GOAT" McGrady scored 13 in 30 by himself.

https://youtu.be/e3EqY5gPrcU
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.