[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Brock Osweiler
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (593 KB, 2400x2400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
593 KB, 2400x2400
Will he even do good with the Texans or was he carried by an elite defense?
>>
We'll never know, Houston D is pretty elite too
>>
His ceiling is Matt Cassel
>>
>>66320083
So a really good Houston defense with a better Brian Hoyer. I can dig that.
>>
>>66320095
I can only hope you're right. Remember that chargers game last season?
>>
>>66320056
probably not, predicting an 8-8 season for him
>>
The Texans should have gone after RG3 or Mccarron.
>>
Denver betrayed him, not the other way around. They benched him for an objectively inferior qb solely for name recognition. He owes them nothing.
>>
>>66320056
>A decent arm throwing to Hopkins
>No Foster to leach at his impact
He'll do alright for himself
>>
>>66320188
You're joking right? It was said from the very get go that as soon as Peyton Manning was healthy he would be the starter again. Gary Kubiak made this clear. If Brock was mad that he was benched for Peyton Manning he needs to check his attitude. He could have been a starting qb for a owl tier team where the defense could have bailed him out of most anything he could get them into. He could have possibly thrown his career away by signing with the Texans.
>>
File: twilight finger.jpg (41 KB, 361x480) Image search: [Google]
twilight finger.jpg
41 KB, 361x480
>>66320056
>>
who are the memecos going to have as their qb then? i thought he would be the one.

cheeky tebow???
>>
>>66320224
>Peyton Manning was healthy
>implying he wasnt
pey pey got benched because he shit the bed against the chiefs. he only got "healthy" again once cock swallower got shitty too.
>>
>>66320231
Oh god I wish the shit posting meme status was amazing to say the least when Tebow was qb. He's win a lot of games with the defense as well. I could just imagine all the fun I'd have poking fun at losing teams and creating new Tebow memes every week. It makes sense to have Tebow over Sanchez anyways. He's a true Bronco.
>>
>>66320234
At least Peyton could check into the correct run plays for CJ Manderson to do the real work.
>>
We did not and never needed Osweiler on our team. I am personally glad he's gone and all I have to say is good riddance we won't miss you.
>>
can cm punk be qb for broncos?
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 620x350
>>66320330
For you annon.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lITBGjNEp08
>>
How is winning 5 games enough for 72 mil?

Hoyer won five games too, where's his money?
>>
>>66320056
>this assmad OP
Stay assmad, bronkek shitters!
>>
>>66320178
Or Tebow
>>
>>66320224
>He could have been a starting qb for a owl tier team where the defense could have bailed him out of most anything he could get them into.
He already was. And then his job was stripped from him and given to someone he had clearly outperformed.
>>
>>66320224
if it wasnt peyton he wouldnt have gone back in
>>
>>66320056
osweiler sucks anyway, literally benched in favor of garbage peyton manning. No way should the broncos have even thought about giving them that much money. The Texans are retarded
>>
File: cock.jpg (200 KB, 630x354) Image search: [Google]
cock.jpg
200 KB, 630x354
>>66320083
>this
>NFL's most punchable face
>dat texan's necktie
>7-9
>>
>>66320056
He reeks of Matt Flynn 2.0.
>>
File: ooh face.jpg (11 KB, 320x272) Image search: [Google]
ooh face.jpg
11 KB, 320x272
>all this butthurt in this thread
Stay salty, my friends.
>>
>>66320224
Manning was always healthy. He was benched for being shit. Osweiler outplayed him and a monkey could have won the Super Bowl with that defense.

Osweiler is probably not very good but I completely understand why he wouldn't want to stick around in Denver.
>>
>>66320224
>as soon as Peyton Manning was healthy he would be the starter again

and that happened right in the middle of a game?
>>
>>66320178
>The Texans should have gone after RG3
Why should they go after a guy that would tear his ACL signing the contract?
>>
>>66320056
im rooting for him but hes a lanklet who going to get injured
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.