[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminded that Ched Evans is a convicted rapist.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 191
Thread images: 9
File: ched-evans.jpg (311 KB, 2048x1538) Image search: [Google]
ched-evans.jpg
311 KB, 2048x1538
Reminded that Ched Evans is a convicted rapist.
>>
Just like Adam Johnson.
>>
Ched Evans dindu nuffin.

He is a victim of Feminism's poisonous influence on the justice system.
>>
>>66303022
Come back in 48 hours and say that
>>
>>66304911
Why?
>>
>>66304911
Ched, please go.
>>
>>66305189
Because that's when his appeal is. It might get dismissed but at this stage most either get referred or it could be overturned on the day.
>>
don't speak to me or ched's son ever again
>>
>>66305247
>but at this stage most either get referred or it could be overturned on the day.

Based on what exactly? The appeal seems to be primarily focusing upon police procedure and possible flaws, rather than whether or not he'd guilty of rape.
>>
>>66303022
>was a pro footballer
>is good looking
>is 6'2

like fuck he raped anything.
>>
>>66303197
Kek. I know people who genuinely do believe this.
>>
>>66305298
He's a creepy midnight prowler.
>>
>>66305295
I say that purely based on statistics of cases that have passed through the CCRC for appeal. If there is no real reason to question the conviction they wouldn't allow it to go back to court, that's their job.
>>
>>66305732
Oh dear.
>>
>>66306027
what?
>>
>>66305627

Its probably true, why would any slag turn down an international football player after going to a hotel room where he was? why didnt his mate get charged as well?
>>
>>66306129
Wew lad. You should probably go do a bit of reading.

She didn't go to the hotel with Ched. She went back with Clayton. Ched snook in later on
>>
>>66306225
>snook in
Or walked in. Did you copy+paste that from the guardian?
>>
>>66306256
What's The Guardian got to do with this, you strawmanning feggit?
>>
>>66306525
because they used the same language to try to paint him in the worst light possible

Get to the bit where she was carried in legless and was unconscious the entire time.
>>
>>66303022
>white man joins mate in banging drunk slut
>forever branded a rapist, cannot do what he loves because it'll hurt the feelings of some daft cunt who 'supports' the team
>meanwhile a hoard of syrian men can go around raping european women and all they get is a slap on the wrist and told they need to be 'reeducated'
>>
>>66305298
>this is what lanklets actually believe
>>
>>66306636
>because they used the same language to try to paint him in the worst light possible

Proof?
>>
>>66306662
Nice strawman argument, fatty.
>>
He's a pretty good looking dude, I doubt he raped anyone. Are there pictures of the girl?
>>
>>66306857
>He's a pretty good looking dude, I doubt he raped anyone.

Yes, that makes sense.
>>
>>66306766
Oh yes, bear with me while I browse the pages of the Guardian looking for quotes.

You know exactly how they go about opinion pieces, stop being obtuse.
>>
>>66306931
Then stop fucking lying, you creepy rape-apologist cunt.
>>
>>66306891
He can fuck most girls if he wants too, why would he resort to rape?
>>
>>66303022
I knew Casillas was up to no good
>>
>Lee Hughes kills an old man and is picked up by a club straight out of prison
>Ched is still unemployed

where's the justice?
>>
>>66306969
Because he's dumb and an arrogant sex fiend is why. He thought cos some lass was fucking his mate he had the right to get his dick wet too.

Got what he deserved in the end.
>>
>>66307014
Probably in the fact that Lee Hughes showed contrition for his crime.

Evans still maintains his innocence, refuses to condemn his family for harassing the victim and has showed zero remorse for a crime he was convicted of.

It's perfectly understandable that a club would take into consideration its public relations in this scenario.
>>
>>66307114
>harassing the victim
>victim
>>
>All these mad virgins ITT
>>
>>66307157
Yes, victim. It's not a difficult word to understand, Ty'Rone.
>>
It's one of them legally by the letter of the law rapes. Not a rape-rape. Don't pretend to muddy the waters by being a social justice warrior. Everybody knows the difference, which is why the conviction itself was so controversial. The very same team mate who fucked the women at the same time was found not guilty on grounds that he entered the hotel room earlier than he did.

In years to come, when the current batch of University SJW's start running society will literally be sex of a women happens to regret it, regardless of reason codified in law. Don't say I didn't warn you.

By the way I'm not a butthhurt Sheffield fan either.
>>
I was on S24SU the other day and they came up with an actual Blades IX of convicted crims
>>
File: 8506890485.jpg (107 KB, 500x344) Image search: [Google]
8506890485.jpg
107 KB, 500x344
>>66307313
>Sheffield fan
>When someone refers to United or Wednesday as just "Sheffield"
>>
>>66307335
>Blades IX
Just two more needed then.
>>
>>66307313
It's still rape Only the eternally thick get confused and seem to think it's one of those violent sex crimes types, hence the "hurr durr why would a goof looker need to rape anyone?" quips the Ameritards are coming out with.
>>
>>66307114
>Evans still maintains his innocence
As he has every right to. People I know of who actually study law consider it one of the shakiest examples of a conviction they've ever known of. It's an extremely odd case.

If you re-ran the case 100 different times with different juries the not guiltys would surely outweigh the guiltys.
>>
>>66307366
>me
>>
>>66307408
>le anecdotal evidence
>>
>>66307408
>If you re-ran the case 100 different times with different juries the not guiltys would surely outweigh the guiltys.
Says who?

I think the fact that both Clayton and Evans claimed the girl said "yes" when asked if Evans could plough her, yet couldn't remember who exactly asked the question, says a lot and rightly creates a lot of doubt.
>>
>>66307425
What is it about certain clubs and criminals, anyway? You could probably make a full criminal Thun XI just with sex offenders.
>>
File: vinnie jones sheffield.jpg (32 KB, 302x363) Image search: [Google]
vinnie jones sheffield.jpg
32 KB, 302x363
>>66307522
We've even had film stars who've portrayed criminals in film play for us
>>
>>66307480
>Says who?
Spiderman

>I think the fact that both Clayton and Evans claimed the girl said "yes" when asked if Evans could plough her, yet couldn't remember who exactly asked the question, says a lot and rightly creates a lot of doubt.

Drunk sex is messy. I doubt they could have imagined later being in a position where such specific things would need to be recalled. I have a question for you, assuming you aren't a virgin, have you gotten explicit verbal consent from every female you've ever had prior to sex?

By that standard (which is a common standard among SJW's), the vast majority of non-virgin men would surely be rapists.
>>
Ched didn't rape her.
OJ killed two people.
Shearer did viscously kick lennon.
>>
>>66307114
>Probably in the fact that Lee Hughes showed contrition for his crime.
Because he was guilty in a clean cut case and he fled the scene, none of this was subjective

>Evans still maintains his innocence,
He has every right to
>refuses to condemn his family for harassing the victim
Incendiary bullshit, his family have not harassed the victim
>and has showed zero remorse for a crime he was convicted of.
>I am genuinely sorry for committing this crime that I am appealing the conviction for because I didn't commit the crime

>It's perfectly understandable that a club would take into consideration its public relations in this scenario.
Public relations = a twitter mob sending threats to sponsors
>>
>>66307715
If you can definitely remember the question being asked and an answer being given, yet cannot remember between yourself and one other who actually asked said question, you're really not doing yourself any favours in convincing a jury you had consent.

In answer to your question, no perhaps not, but that's why Clayton McDonald was rightfully acquitted of the charges.

What I don't do is creep into a hotel room and assume I have consent because a mate has invited me there, which is what Evans did.

Know that how both these lads ended up in that room with that girl are very different.
>>
>>66307879
>his family have not harassed the victim
Actually they have.

>I am genuinely sorry for committing this crime that I am appealing the conviction for because I didn't commit the crime
Now you're understanding why clubs won't fucking touch him. Bravo. Have a biscuit.
>>
>>66308044
>Actually they have.
show me where

>Now you're understanding why clubs won't fucking touch him. Bravo. Have a biscuit.
What because he won't apologise for something which he has maintained, from day 1 to present, that he didn't do? Do you think Steven Avery should have apologised for raping that woman in the 1980s after he was convicted?
>>
>>66308020
>If you can definitely remember the question being asked and an answer being given, yet cannot remember between yourself and one other who actually asked said question, you're really not doing yourself any favours in convincing a jury you had consent.

I agree with this but as I said it's very messy. Drunk people going at it aren't thinking about being in a court room describing events exactly as they occurred in a hotel room potentially whilst in an intoxicated state.

>What I don't do is creep into a hotel room and assume I have consent because a mate has invited me there, which is what Evans did.

Neither of us were physically there so that's something we can never definitively know for sure, in regards to the consent being assumed on the grounds you suggest.
>>
>>66308197
>show me where
Apologies, it was actually his "friend".

>What because...
What are you struggling with here? Football clubs are rightly going to be reluctant to employ a convicted rapist who has shown zero remorse, and just because Evans is convinced of his innocence, doesn't mean it's true.

They are public entities with close community ties and various sponsors/endorsements that are not going to look good with their name being attached to someone like Evans.

Also, I have no idea who Steven Avery is, but I'm guessing that it's completely unrelated to this topic being discussed.
>>
>>66308365
So how can they remember the question being asked, an answer given, but not remember between the two of them who asked it?

I find that somehow difficult to comprehend, that BOTH can recollect the situation in great detail, yet BOTH get confused over a very important point.
>>
>>66307737
>viscously
kek
>>
>>66308457
>So how can they remember the question being asked, an answer given, but not remember between the two of them who asked it?

Obviously I cannot answer that question definitively but only speculate so it's pointless.
>>
>>66308387
But how can remorse be relevant when it's something that he didn't do? I mean in his own consciousness not in a legal sense i.e. something that he's been told that he has done.

>I have no idea who Steven Avery
Oh for fucks sake. Avery served 18 years in prison for rape before DNA evidence finally proved it was someone else.

If I accused you of rape and the court convicted you of it and you served the sentence, would you then apologise for it? Are you ok with the rest of the planet campaigning against you because you remain so sickeningly unrepentant and in denial about your heinous crime?
>>
>>66305655
nothing creepy about that, he's just a lad.

>>66306740
weren't you the guy who had a hardon for Dennis Lawrence?
>>
Anyone who thinks Evans isn't guilty is a retard
>>
>>66308855
>>66308387
And by the way the only reason clubs 'won't touch him' is right here
>>66307879
>twitter mob sending threats to sponsors

Three clubs approached him and only to back down after high profile campaigns against them. They're fine with it and the lack of repentance on a moral basis, it's the direct threats to sponsors that made them pull out. Sheffield United and Oldham both said exactly this.
>>
>>66308855
I understand that he feels he's innocent and understand that he isn't therefore going to display remorse. He, and his supporters therefore must accept the position taken by people who do not want his associated with a football club that may consider employing him.

>Oh for fucks sake...
I'm sorry I don't care to know every fucking single legal case in the history of humanity and sorry for not giving a shit about a completely irrelevant issue involving a completely irrelevant person.
>>
>>66308974
Yes, well done on confirming that clubs won't employ him due to potential image damage and loss of endorsements. How fucking dare they give consideration to their possible financial issues when some convicted rapist just wanna plays a bit of footy
>>
>>66307313
>Actually thinking society is not going to collapse before then

L O L
O
L
>>
>>66308974
If my memory serves me right, there were also rape threats made against some clubs board members daughters

SJW's are a strange breed. On one side outraged against his denial on grounds of some perceived virtue, yet will themselves make rape threats in order to stifle his career at every move
>>
>>66309481
Assuming that those making these threats were actual SJW bogeymen.
>>
File: white anguish.gif (4 MB, 344x203) Image search: [Google]
white anguish.gif
4 MB, 344x203
>>66307737
>OJ killed two people.
white people will never get over this haha
>>
>>66308991
Avery was the most talked about case of the last year. It's just a case of not living under a rock.

>>66309043
You must be able to see the clear distinction between
>Lets immediately distance ourselves from this person as this signing would not be concurrent with our moral standards which are set to ensure we attract the right customer and corporate partners.

and

>We have been trying to negotiate a deal with this player who we were happy to sign but we better not go through with it because of the death threats to ourselves and club staff and threats to our sponsors, mooted boycotts against our corporate partners, the development of relentless media campaigns in certain publications advertising this and also putting pressure on other people connected with the club who feel forced to distance themselves from us to avoid being branded 'rape apologists' and likewise harassed on social media.
>>
>>66309481
>Okay for me, but not for thee

Sums up SJW cancer pretty well.
>>
>>66309942
>Avery was the most talked about case of the last year. It's just a case of not living under a rock.
Or giving a shiney shit about some Amerifat on a TV show.

>You must be able to see the clear distinction between...
Football clubs misjudging public opinion is not uncommon, see. Sunderland re: Adam Johnson.

In the end, they weighed up the potential commercial damage caused by employing a convicted rapist and decided it was't worth it. You do understand this, right? Or do you think they should have just ignored it and signed him so you get some sense of victory over SJW bogeymen?
>>
File: avery.jpg (78 KB, 865x636) Image search: [Google]
avery.jpg
78 KB, 865x636
>>66310162
>Or giving a shiney shit about some Amerifat on a TV show.
Or just reading the fucking news at some stage

Of course I understand what's happened but you were clearly proposing that the reason he cannot get a contract at a football club was because he maintains his innocence and hasn't shown remorse.

In reality that's irrelevant, the clubs aren't declining because he won't say sorry but because there's a baying mob threatening everyone linked with him because he has been made into a poster boy for the evil misogynistic patriarchy.
>>
>>66310386
>getting this upset because not everyone obsesses over some fat yank tv show

wew lad.

>you were clearly proposing that the reason he cannot get a contract at a football club was because he maintains his innocence and hasn't shown remorse.

Yeah, no. try again.
>>
>>66310513
see
>>66307114
>Evans still maintains his innocence, refuses to condemn his family for harassing the victim and has showed zero remorse for a crime he was convicted of.
>>66308044
>Now you're understanding why clubs won't fucking touch him

People who send death threats don't back down when someone says sorry. Remorse is irrelevant, feminists are waging a relentless campaign solely based on the conviction.

And you don't need to obsess to read the news.
>>
>>66310826
I do read the news, clearly this irrelevant Avery fag you're obsessing over isn't the story of the decade you're desperate to make out.

As for Evans; how many clubs did his agent pimp him out to that flat out declined? Yet you concentrate of a few that misjudged public opinion on a convicted rapist and decided against after weighing the possible financial and image damage.

>Remorse is irrelevant
Clearly not considering players like Marlon King found employment in football after imprisonment for sexual assault
>>
>ched
that might be the worst first name ive ever heard
>>
>>66311104
Evans' expressed preference was Sheffield United, the club were open to resigning him so I would say initially one club.

Every club got to see the witch hunt perpetrated by the twitter army that you seem to think represent public opinion. It's surprising that Oldham tried to sign him after that.

I'm sure if he simply apologises tomorrow the petition against him will be withdrawn and the media won't kick up a moral fuss when he is linked with a club. You're just being a contrarian at this point.
>>
>>66311242
I know, right?
>white people names
>>
>>66307014
Don't forget Plymouth have a child killer in goal
>>
>>66311242
Short for chedwyn
>>
That little slut enjoyed every minuite of her 'rape' and was just looking to make easy cash.

http://chedevans.com/the-disputed-tweets
>>
>>66311395
>You're just being a contrarian at this point.
And you're being a rape apologist incapable of accepting the fact that Evans is a convicted rapist incapable of understanding that a world exists outside of social media, instead desperately try to make out everyone else is the baddy in all of this; the girl for opening her legs, le media for reporting news, pleb gobshites on Twitter making empty threats, SJW bogeymen, feminist trying to crush muh patriarchy and deny you your implied right to bone anyone you want.

>inb4 fedora
>>
>>66311817
>unscrupulous blog funded by Evans' partner's wealthy father, that has already had court orders to remove slanderous content
>must be true

There's also the fact that she never made any accusation against Evans and McDonald.
>>
>>66311833

The justice system has been entirely perverted by feminist ideological pressure over the last 40 years.
It's got to the point where Judges will convict on the basis of circumstantial evidence.

I know a man that was jailed for ten years for doing nothing more than remonstrating with his ex girlfriend. There were no witnesses and no evidence other than her word.
The judge even said that he personally didn't believe that rape had happened but had to convict him of attempted rape.
>>
>>66311833
>rape apologist
straight in there with the buzz words, well done

The media makes the news and frames the conversation, not simply reports. Go ahead and attack your perception of my personality because it makes your 'argument' look weaker.

>>66311937
>unscrupulous blog using factual information such as CCTV footage and tweets sent
>must be disregarded
>>
>>66311833

MUH RAPE APOLOGIST!!!!!!

Get the fuck out of here you disgusting communist.
>>
>>66312097
>The justice system has been entirely perverted by feminist ideological pressure over the last 40 years.
I get it, m8. Rape is fine, expect when pakis do it, then it's worse than genocide.
>>
>>66312097
>I know a man that was jailed for ten years for doing nothing more than remonstrating with his ex girlfriend. There were no witnesses and no evidence other than her word.
>The judge even said that he personally didn't believe that rape had happened but had to convict him of attempted rape.
Source?
>>
>>66312109
>unscrupulous blog using factual information such as CCTV footage and tweets sent
Neither of which prove a fucking thing and certainly do not prove Evans' innocence.
>>
>>66312161

No rape is not fine.

What is also not fine is expanding the definitions of rape and sexual assault whilst removing the concept of innocence before guilt.
>>
>>66312135
Ched, pls. Look at the kind of people defending you. Lel.
>>
>>66312280
But the concept of innocent until proven guilty has not been removed.
>>
>>66312327

That is currently under deconstruction.
You are right that it still holds, but the feminist assertion that "when a woman says she is raped, believe her" seeks to create an environment where the need for evidence is a barrier to increasing conviction rates which are actually very low compared to other crimes.
>>
>>66312519
No, it's not. It still applies. Just because some irrelevant gobshites on social media attempt to undermine it, and you, sadly, give an undue amount of credibility to their crap, and to the crap of that bleached-haired Greek faggot filling your head with shit, doesn't make it true.
>>
>>66312231
The footage clearly shows her walking unaided, which coupled with the police tests the following day showing no remaining trace of alcohol doesn't marry up with the unable to consent theory.

>>66312327
You could argue it's rendered ineffective when sufficient external pressure is applied to the system before and during the trial.

What else isn't fine is the public adding their own extra judicial punishment by way of mob pressure and threats. Individual opinions are unavoidable but people need to accept sentencing or else we're back in the dark ages where the angrier minority are in charge of punishment by way of threats to dissenters.

This is exactly why the courts were invented in the first place.
>>
>>66312852
The unable to consent issue was not exclusive to the levels of alcohol in her system, and any alcohol in her system would have left when the tests were carried out. Furthermore, they were looking for the possibility of being doped as she felt her drinks may have been spiked.
>>
>>66312644

When feminists argue that there is a problem with the difference between Investigation and conviction figures in rape cases they attempt to missrepresent the underlying reasons for this difference in order to force their ideological narrative.

These nut jobs are not just on the fringe of society shitposting on tumblr like you suggest. government funded NGO's and even members of the HP are spouting this garbage and it is already having an effect on the way the police and CPS treat these cases.

Ched is a victim of a clusterfuck of rampant political correctness and probably some shitcunt lawyer who saw an opportunity to make a buck from destroying his life.
>>
>>66312991
>any alcohol in her system would have left when the tests were carried out
Not if she was paralytic as the public discourse was portraying.

Without the alcohol in her system it's down to his word against hers.

He said she said yes, she says she can't remember.

So how can it be a rape conviction?
>>
>>66313044
Again; you're giving far too much credibility to these people and their words. Your mind is clearly warped by agenda and this idea there's a actual valid attempt to crush your privilege that no one other than tin-foil hat loons on the web subscribe to.

>Ched is a victim...
No, he's a convicted rapist. A misguided creep who assumed consent because his and McDonald's intention was to have a threesome and he thought he could do as he pleased with whomever was in that room. A dimwit sex fiend undone by his own hubris.
>>
>>66313162
>Not if she was paralytic as the public discourse was portraying.
You mean the expert who stated in court that she was unsteady?

>He said she said yes, she says she can't remember.
He also says he can't remember who asked the girl if he could fuck her, McDonald too.

Furthermore, that night porter's statement is quite damning.

>The complainant had no recollection of anything which took place after 3am. That extended to the fact that she and McDonald entered the hotel at 4.15am. The night porter described her as "extremely drunk". That reinforced the Crown's case based on the evidence of witnesses and the CCTV footage before she had arrived at the hotel. While en route to the room the porter heard her say to McDonald "You're not going to leave me, are you?" They entered a bedroom in which various sexual acts took place and eventually they had sexual intercourse.

https://www.crimeline.info/case/r-v-ched-evans-chedwyn-evans#sthash.VlobXcLJ.dpuf
>>
>too drunk to consent
Fucking bullshit.
>>
>>66313464
What's bullshit?
>>
>>66313214

>Again; you're giving far too much credibility to these people and their words.

When prominent and well positioned academics, Government funded womens organisations and prominent members of her majesties opposition stop predicating these silly ideas, you remain simply wrong on this account.

>A misguided creep who assumed consent because his and McDonald's intention was to have a threesome and he thought he could do as he pleased with whomever was in that room. A dimwit sex fiend undone by his own hubris.

His actions can certainly be described as reckless and unsavoury to those of a certain sensibility, but as you admitted earlier in the thread the victim in question had no intention of accusing anyone of any wrong doing until the case was in the hands of the police and the CPS.
>>
>>66313371

Judicial Precident has already been set on this issue.

Just because a woman is drunk does not mean she is unable to consent.
>>
>>66313477
Well, you should not be drunk if you want to avoid doing something you don't want to do. Your own thinking process isn't clear and it's your own fault. You got drunk and had sex, that's not rape, it's just a sad fuck up.
>>
>>66313482
There is nothing wrong at all about what I say. You're confusing the green-haired angry militant misandrists on social media with those forwarding genuine issues of equality and rights and assume the motives and reasons they argue are the same.
>>
>>66313537
>Just because a woman is drunk does not mean she is unable to consent.
Which is why McDonald was acquitted. Or are you forgetting this on purpose?

>>66313541
It's clear your understanding of this case is embarrassingly ignorant.
>>
>>66313371
>'expert' says she would have been unsteady vs actual footage of her before the offence walking just fine, wearing heels
No the public discourse in which people repeatedly made out that she was completely unable to think for or look after herself.

If it's literally come down to the porter saying she seemed drunk to him then it's a very weak conviction.
>>
>>66313612
>It's clear your understanding of this case is embarrassingly ignorant.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2012/nov/05/ched-evans-rape-naming-woman
>Evans, a former Sheffield United and Wales striker, was found guilty of raping a 19-year-old woman in a Rhyl hotel room. He admitted having sex with her but the woman told the jury she had no memory of the incident, and the prosecution said she had been too drunk to consent to sexual intercourse.
>>
>>66313642
>That reinforced the Crown's case based on the evidence of witnesses and the CCTV footage before she had arrived at the hotel
>>
>>66313645
You understand that she didn't go to the hotel room with Evans?
>>
File: 1418962235726.jpg (15 KB, 250x219) Image search: [Google]
1418962235726.jpg
15 KB, 250x219
>>66307363
>the Man U v United FA Cup tie where everyone was saying "United vs Sheffield"
>>
>>66313686
That's not the point. The problem is that the prosecution is putting a bullshit argument on the table.
>>
>>66313738
Well actually it is the point. And the prosecution's argument is hardly fucking bullshit if you actually cared to inform yourself of the case details.
>>
>>66313666
but not the later CCTV footage of her entering the hotel, which is surely more relevant.
>>
>>66313768
Nice argument you have there.
You can keep defending all that shit like you have been doing all this time, because for some reason being drunk means you have been raped, even if you don't remember anything.
However next time you want to have sex with someone that is drunk remember you are going to rape her/him.
>>
>>66313645

The precedent has already been set regarding "too drunk to consent" only a politically motivated refusal to abide by the precedent will stop Ched from having his conviction quashed.

I want him to play for Wales in the euro's and score a fuck tonne of goals.

The man deserves to have his life back
>>
>>66313813
Are you suggesting she sobered up in the space of minutes?
>>
>>66313837
>However next time you want to have sex with someone that is drunk remember you are going to rape her/him.
Like Clayton McDonald?
>>
>>66313904
>The man deserves to have his life back
He does. He's free.
>>
>>66313768

Being drunk and having 'no recollection' of the event does not imply non consent.

Either his defence barrister was shit or he was convicted under pressure of the media circus surrounding the case.
>>
>>66313961

I mean free from an erronious conviction.
>>
>>66313969
Or maybe convicted under the contradictory and inconsistent statements he presented.
>>
>woman claims she was raped by both Evans and his negro friend
>Evans gets found guilty and negro doesn't
>woman claims Evans raped her after she had consensual sex with negro friend

???
>>
>>66313998
At this moment in time, the only people who consider it "erroneous" are misguided rape apologists who feel this case is victory for the tumblrina feminazi rather than justice.
>>
>>66314025

Did any of those 'contradictory and inconsistent statements' amount to a confession?
>>
>>66314047
>woman claims she was raped by both Evans and his negro friend
Didn't happen. She didn't accuse either.
>>
>>66314081
Like he confessed to shagging her then couldn't remember who asked her for consent but asserted that she actually did?
>>
>>66314066
>rape apologists

There you go again using the dialectic of the "tumblrina feminazi" types who you know yourself would have Ched in prison right now simply because he is a white male who has a skill that earns him lots of money.
>>
>>66314132
You're making it very clear you are indeed a rape apologist. Why this triggers you is a mystery as you're clearly of the opinion a convicted rapist is a dindu and should be exonerated
>>
>>66314119

>asked her for consent

This is where the whole argument fires of into cloud cuckoo land.

Are you actually saying that any sex that happens without either explicit verbal consent or a pre written letter forewarning the police that coitus is about to take place is automatically assumed to be rape?
>>
>>66314216
I would think that, if you, with the intention of shagging a girl inside, arrive in a hotel room upon invitation from your male mate who has been pummelling a girl he took back there, then yeah, it's probably wise to ask if you can join in, rather than just fucking assume you have the right because your mate told you to come and told you that you could.

You see, I can understand why McDonald was acquitted. The situation in which he picked the girl up and went back to the hotel for sex is something that likely happens every night. I can see why the defence successfully argued he could assume consent and why the jury agreed.

Evans though, there's no defence of that. He would have fucked whoever was in that room, explicit consent or not, as that was always his intention right from the beginning of the night.
>>
>>66314163

> Why this triggers you is a mystery

It's not a mystery m8, it's very clear.

If I took a woman home from the pub and had sex with her after we had both had 6 drinks and in the morning her husband finds out what she'd been doing, under this president I could be convicted of rape simply because she has accused me to try and save face and her marriage.
>>
>>66314394
And now it becomes increasingly clear your anger and annoyance is due to ignorance of this case and the circumstances.

Are you forgetting the fact that Evans' co-accused; Clayton McDonald was fucking acquitted of the smae charges, m8?
>>
>>66314364

But the victim in question has never explicitly said that she did not consent to having sex with Ched Evans.

He was prosecuted on the assertion that being by being drunk she was not able to consent.
>>
>>66314538
>He was prosecuted on the assertion that being by being drunk she was not able to consent.

So why not McDonald?
>>
>>66314520

I'm aware of what both men were charged with and the situation.

McDonald was likley let off because assumed consent was gathered by the fact that she went to the hotel with him.

What is worrying is that Evans was convicted only because she was assumed to be unable to consent. You have to admit that that is a very worrying president.

Do certain prescription drugs make somebody not able to consent?

Do exceptional emotional states imply a woman is not able to consent?
>>
>>66314698
It's not worrying as the circumstances in which Evans' arrived at that room is not the normal behaviour of anyone who isn't a predatory sex pest.
>>
>>66314784

>one individual engaging in a threesome is worse than Judicial Precedence being set for consensual sex being regarded as rape

You just lost the argument

Good night
>>
>>66314898
Except, evidently, it wasn't consensual in Evans' case which is why he's a convicted rapist. Cry moar.
>>
>>66315239

My argument wasn't that Ched evans isn't a convicted rapist but that the defenition of consensual has been perverted to the point of being an irrelevance.

I hope you yourself don't fall foul to this particular corruption of the justice system. I would maintain the same argument if you did.
>>
>>66315239
>evidently, it wasn't consensual in Evans' case which is why he's a convicted rapist.
There's no clear evidence to draw that co conclusion. Evans may have very liberal values around sex that may make a lot of people think he's a bad person but that doesn't mean he raped someone.

Reading this thread, you just don't seem to like him because he didn't engage in enough foreplay for your taste.
>>
>>66314086
Underrated post.
>>
Bloody feminism ruining a lad's right to fuck who he wants, when he wants.
>>
CEIDF need to leave.
>>
>>66314086
THIS
it was the CPS that chose to pursue a conviction, the whole process was a joke, serious questions have to be asked of Evans legal team who in what is the easiest case imaginable managed to fuck up so badly that he went to jail for a few years
WOULD NOT HAVE HAPPENED WITH ROBERT KARDASHIAN!
>>
whole lot of amateur lawyers in here
>>
>>66313712
>all those people not realising Sheffield United are literally the original United
>>
He should never have been convicted. Shes a dodgy whore who won some cash from rich footballers when she saw the opportunity. Read the texts and look at the deleted fb msgs. All dodgy. FREE CHAD
>>
Everyone ITT is either
a) a virgin
or
b) has had sex with someone after they have drunk alcoholic beverages without openly and frankly asking if they wish to engage in intercourse and are therefore equally evil rapists
>>
>>66322252
The same legal team successfully defend Clayton McDonald though.
>>
>>66322399
Another thick cunt clueless about the case.
>>
>>66322453
She couldnt remember a thing all night is all i need to know. I dont know the case beyond that. How can u claim rape if you do not remember one thing all night once they got in the hotel room. She a whore.
>>
>>66322473
>whore

Why? For having casual sex with Cm then getting raped by CE?

Piss off back to Saudi Arabia you filthy cunt.
>>
>>66322502
How was she raped by CE? Show me the proof he held her down and raped her or she was unconscious? Thats right there is none.

She nuttin' but a gold digga

She obviously a whore if she was so pissed out of her head that she went back to his to fuck.. thats a whore mate
>>
>>66322540
>Show me the proof he held her down and raped her or she was unconscious
You've just confirmed your lack of understanding about the legal definition of rape
>>
>>66322540
>She obviously a whore if she was so pissed out of her head that she went back to his to fuck.. thats a whore mate
m8, she went back with Clayton McDonald, not Ched Evans.
>>
This case is really is fucked up. How can you convict the one guy and not the other. They're both innocent or they're both guilty.
>>
Did you know: the 'victim' was well known in Rhyl for regularly getting wasted and finding strangers to sleep with.

It is also rumoured that she had unsuccessfully taken two rugby players to court before as well.
>>
>>66322739
>How can you convict the one guy and not the other.
Probably because McDonald successfully argued he had reason to assume consent cos she went back to the hotel room with him

Evans assumed he had consent based on an text message invitation from McDonald.
>>
>>66322925
>rumours
>facts
>>
>>66322925
that first part really has no bearing on whether or not their contact was consensual. whatsoever.
>>
>>66323067
It's simply spurious unfounded accusations spread by Evans camp to try and discredit the girl and sway public opinion, as if it somehow undermines the case against him.
>>
File: stilitano.jpg (21 KB, 384x395) Image search: [Google]
stilitano.jpg
21 KB, 384x395
>>66322300
>but Manchester United invented soccer, not Leicester or Sheffield
>>
The most tragic thing about this entire case was that not only did Ched go down on this slag, he did so just after his black mate had blown his beans up her. Top cùck
>>
so apparently this chick already has a false rape accusation on her? and you guys still believe this bullshit? lol
>>
>>66323150
The thing is, he knew nothing about her; her size, her ethnicity, her age. Nothing. He got a message from his pal and went there intent on banging whatever was in that hotel room. Kek.
>>
>>66323211
It was more the mother/the police going ahead with the trial instead of the girl.
>>
>>66323211
"Apparently" isn't facts. Furthermore, she didn't pursue a rape allegation against Evans and his mate.
>>
>>66323236
>>66323270
o word. gotta get that big bad footballer to make a name for your department
>>
>>66323347
>retards believe this
>>
>>66323398
happens all the time in america.
this is more on the accuser but yea shit like this happens

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3435317/Tried-sex-crime-brushed-past-film-star-rush-hour.html
>>
>>66323501
The fact he was successfully convicted would suggest this pursuit was justifiable.

What happens in Clapistan is irrelevant.
>>
>>66323529
>What happens in Clapistan is irrelevant.
Good thing it was in the UK then.
>>
>>66323548
Exactly, so "happens all the time in america" is irrelevant to this conversation, Abdul.
>>
>>66322735
Are you saying a girl cant fuck two guys at a hotel room lmfao?
>>
>>66322662
I dont give a fuck about the legal way of saying it. Thats the only way you actually can get raped.
>>
>>66324918
You're so alpha!
>>
>>66325128

Thanks. I am.
>>
>>66322953
>Probably because McDonald successfully argued he had reason to assume consent cos she went back to the hotel room with him

But that's bollocks in terms of differentiation in of itself though. Are you telling me I'm entitled to do what I want with a woman as long as she enters a hotel room with me?

This whole case is weird and sounds more like an agenda driven CPS pursuing a case more than a woman actually claiming to have been raped.
>>
always good to see a rapist get caught

shame most of them get off scot-free
>>
>>66326239
What McDonald did is probably very common, he had right to assume consent.

What Evans did is something different entirely.
>>
>>66326309
>What McDonald did is probably very common, he had right to assume consent.

So in terms of my first question, you're literally telling it's fair game provided the woman can make her way into a hotel room with a man, regardless of her condition?

Whether that's very common or not I think you'd find a lot of feminists/activists/legal analysts who would find that pretty shaky indeed.

Unless this woman got more drunk and out of it after the point she entered the hotel with McDonald, if anything it sounds like she'd have had time to sober up prior to Evan's arrival.
>>
>>66326377
I suppose the jury is this instance were convinced of this, so yes.
>>
>>66326580
Well no shit Sherlock, it's just my point as to why a great many people found his conviction so shaky legally is all. Remember now, this is meant to be 'beyond all 'reasonable doubt', not some kind of balance of probabilities.

Based on what I know of the case, allowing for the fact I was not on the jury itself so could be misinformed on some major piece of evidence, then how people could reach the conclusion (ie. the people being the jury) on such a high grounds of certainty I find to be disturbing.

Especially the fact we're only talking about this because he was/is a celebrity (well, of sorts, anyway) leads me to fear how common the average man is convicted under such circumstances.
>>
>>66328350
>beyond all 'reasonable doubt'
>no compelling evidence either way as to whether she consented or not
>guilty verdict
>>
>>66303022
He's a Chad
>>
File: 1456668452555.jpg (84 KB, 508x504) Image search: [Google]
1456668452555.jpg
84 KB, 508x504
I remember when old chedwyn played his last game for us. Cunt tried so hard to score and when he did he celebrated like crazy - that bastard knew he was goin down
>>
>>66328605
This is what concerns me. If the subject of the crime is emotional in some way consider yourself fucked if you find yourself accused.
>>
>>66331414
Well Clayton got off. Don't be too worried.

Unless you're a nonce boy.
>>
>>66329021
lick it
Thread replies: 191
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.