[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The galactic argumentation.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: michael-laudrup.jpg (43 KB, 640x444) Image search: [Google]
michael-laudrup.jpg
43 KB, 640x444
The galactic argumentation.
>>
>>66297409
His 4th and 5th years in Barcelona are the best anyone has ever played in that position.
>>
File: laudrup and wife.jpg (89 KB, 930x530) Image search: [Google]
laudrup and wife.jpg
89 KB, 930x530
>be a rich and famous footballer
>put a ring on THIS
>>
>>66299254
>be a rich and famous footballer
>retire at 33 and have non-stop cocaine orgies with traps
>AnyBrazilianInternational.jpg
>>
>>66298792
According to Guardiola Baggio is the best player he's ever played with, so you are wrong
>>
>>66299427
>tfw you loved Baggio when you were a kid
>tfw all anyone ever mentions is that penulty and forgets how much he totally dominated the tournament

(._. )
>>
>>66299254
Brian is gay. She's his beard.
>>
>>66297409
>real madrid shirt sponsor
>kill me

Top kek
>>
the fuck is up with those paw prints?
Soccer is such a homo sport.
>>
>>66305122
>paw prints are homo
>not the two naked kappa guys sitting back to back
>>
>>66299471
Is that the same Guardiola that gave up Eto'o plus 46 million euros for Zlatan?

Or perhaps the one that signed Chigrinskiy, Keirrison and Henrique?

Go be stupid some place else.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.