[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo otball/article-3500028/B
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3500028/Barcelona-star-Neymar-ordered-pay-36m-guilty-tax-fraud-Brazil.html

Is he, dare i say it, over ?
>>
Fuck.

And Brazil's corrupt politicians get off scot free for doing worse things. Neymar should become a Spaniard.
>>
Why can't soccer players into taxes?

Just hire an accountant and stop being a scumbag.
>>
>>66286777
a lot of the times it is the accountant dreaming up these schemes

do you really think Neymar was the mastermind behind all of this?
>>
His kid's white and blonde

Cuck
>>
He'll make that 36m back far before his career is over, big deal
>>
>>66286972
But he could have kept that $36 million with a legit accountant for thousands. Then invest that money or spend it recklessly.
>>
JUSTTTTTT
>>
I like him as a player but evading taxes is such a scummy thing to do...........

serves you well, faggot.
>>
>>66286407
?
They are all being fined, just because he is famous doens't mean he gets a free pass
>>
>>66286972
He'll make them back in a couple of years
>>
Should become a Spanish citizen when that's available
>>
How much money was Neymar even making when he was playing in Brazil???

I hope he says fuck the Olympics
>>
How much money was Neymar even making when he was playing in Brazil??? Was his Barcelona wages taken to account into this?

I hope he says fuck the Olympics
>>
>>66295632
Supposedly a lot, mostly due to sponsors and media
>>
>>66286325
arent there riots right now in brazil for government corruption?
>>
>>66295662

World Cup money huh?

This better not include any Barcelona money.

What is Brazil going to do if they don't get their money anyways?
>>
Oh no, now he'll need to get a legit job.

;_;

RIP in peace.
>>
>>66295687
>Soccer superstar has to take a part-time job in a coffee shop to pay tax bill
>hijinks ensue

ok Mexibro lets turn this into a sitcom and write the pilot.
>>
>>66295686
Not world cup, he was already getting paid very well before the world cup. Don't know what money is considered in the case but the player will pay and move on.

All these cases are always the same. Players hire accountants that use the same schemes for all their athlete clients. They always set up different companies, local and abroad, and move the money around to pay the least taxes possible. It's a standard practice among sportsmen but that doesn't make it right.
>>
>>66286407
No sense for him to become a Spaniard when he's black enough to be Argentinian.
>>
>>66295662

World Cup money huh?

This better not include any Barcelona money.

What is Brazil going to do if they don't get their money anyways?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.