[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/CHELSEA VS WEST HAM THREAD/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 35
File: jmLYExC.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
jmLYExC.png
1 MB, 1280x720
CFC: Courtois; Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry (c), Azpilicueta; Mikel, Fabregas; Willian, Oscar, Kenedy; Remy.

subs: Begovic, Baba, Matic, Loftus-Cheek, Pedro, Traore, Pato

West Ham: Adrian, Antonio, Reid, Ogbonna, Cresswell, Kouyate, Noble (c), Lanzini, Payet, Valencia, Sakho

Subs: Randolph (GK), Oxford, O'Brien, Obiang, Song, Emenike, Carroll
>>
>>66266144
streams?
>>
CHELSEA GONNA GET

wait for it

waaaait

BLOWN

THE

FUCK

OOOOOOOOUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTT
>>
Azzar injured?
>>
No way Kenedy is better than Pato. Last year's hueleague makes that more than clear.

Hiddink is just benching him due to the shady transfer dealing.
>>
finally robbie ken gets a start not at fb
not sure what to feel about remyanymore

>>66267182
injured and gone mentally
>>
>Ivanovic as a fullback
just kill me now
>>
>>66267274
Apparently Pato is just very unfit. And probably shit too.

He must have been playing at like 30% fitness in Brazil
>>
>>66267294
honestly, I'd like

---Iva--Terry--Cahill
Azpi-----Mikel-----Kenedy
------Cesc--Willian
----------------Oscar
----------Remy

>>66267274
not only is kenedy better, but in much better shape.. pato hasn't played yet and shouldn't start, should maybe come on, depending on the game
>>
>>66267274
Or Remy for that matter, though Pato was never a CF.
>>
The Pato loan was always going to be an absolute shambles

Why the hell are you going to loan a player for 5 months if he needs at least 2 months to even regain his basic fitness, and that's before even adapting to the league
>>
>>66267433
to replace falcao

oh wait..
>>
>>66267433
If there's one thing Pato has always done well is debut.

Debut brace for Internacional, goal for Milan, brace for the NT, even in Corinthians.

He'll probably shut up everyone who criticized him next season when he signs for some ridiculous team like WBA or Newcastle.

>>66267350
No, he was fairly fit here. Just got a lot fatter since November due to his typical celebrity lifestyle and unprofessionalism. His agents were trying to get him to sign with an EPL team while he was putting up weight. kek.

He's still 10x more of a player Kenedy or Remy will ever be, lazy as he is.
>>
>>66267368
>no gk
>two right backs
>no left back

Could work desu
>>
Really missing Costa. His aggression is fun to watch
>>
Who the fuck are Chelsea?
>>
>>66267547
I don't mind taking a punt on a permacrock like Pato, but then at least you should give yourself time to assert the player's ability to maybe make a long term stay

Now Pato will likely be consigned to a few appearances at most before he's shipped off back to Brazil forever. It's pointless to sign an out of form player, invest your time and money in him to get him back to fitness, only to lose him again at the end of the season.

It boggles the mind bros
>>
close desu
>>
>>66267680
There's absolutely 0 chance he won't go on a free transfer to some english/spanish/italian team next season.
>>
great first 10 mins tbdesu
>>
File: 1435019414882.jpg (146 KB, 1016x899) Image search: [Google]
1435019414882.jpg
146 KB, 1016x899
>>66267680
>tfw reading this article
http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2016/mar/18/alexandre-pato-chelsea-premier-league-worst-signing

>“We are praying day and night hoping to sell Pato,” the president of Corinthians said last year.

>By which stage Pato looked almost a parody of the ruinously overpriced celebrity signing. To the extent that as late as last October it was being suggested “signing the Duck” could be a handy stand-in for the phrase “jumping the shark”, a signifier of endings, collapse, a decisive losing of the plot.
>>
>>66267680
>out of form player,
To be fair he was supposedly raping Hue teams
>>
First row cutie in the corner.
>>
>>66267732
I did not know his contract ran out this season, I just know Corinthians made a huge mistake and were desperate to get rid of him so I assumed he was still signed for quite a while
>>
>>66267732
I really can't see this happening. He probably has too 'high' wages
>>
>>66267803
This is too 'high' only in Chelsea mate. Chelsea's wages are inflated to say the least. He's be earning pennies compared to his current wage at Chelsea if was at some championship side.
>>
>>66267765
This article is pretty stupid, superficial and poorly-researched, but you should expect that from The Guardian.

Corinthians doesn't want Pato because he clashed with the supporters and was scapegoated by the manager.

He has 2 really good seasons with São Paulo. FAR above the mediocre performances Kenedy put up.

>>66267778
>To be fair he was supposedly raping Hue teams
But not to this extent. This never happened either.

He was one of the 3 best wingers in the league, with a 1 in 3 goal-ratio, and he half-assed it most of the time.
>>
>>66267848
*he'd
>>
>it's a ustream gets removed for rule violation every fifteen minutes episode
>>
>>66267803
lolno, Pato's wages are pretty low by Chelsea standards. 30k pounds/week.

Hell, he'll probably be raping your league next season.
>>
nice goal
>>
>>66267765
>To the extent that as late as last October it was being suggested “signing the Duck” could be a handy stand-in for the phrase “jumping the shark”, a signifier of endings, collapse, a decisive losing of the plot.

By literally only Barney Ronay. He wrote the previous Pato article too where he thought himself way too clever for knowing that Pato means Duck. I was annoyed by this article because it was written in the assumption that Pato's loan ending is already a foregone conclusion. Now Barney has a tendency to write articles about events before they even happen, then just ironing out the curves to reflect what really happened. But this article was just dumb

Damn. Lanzini, nice goal
>>
LANZINIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
>>
LANZINI LANZINI LANZINI LANZINI LANZINI LANZINI LANZINI LANZINI LANZINI LANZINI LANZINI LANZINI LANZINI LANZINI LANZINI LANZINI LANZINI LANZINI LANZINI LANZINI LANZINI LANZINI LANZINI LANZINI LANZINI LANZINI LANZINI LANZINI LANZINI LANZINI LANZINI LANZINI LANZINI LANZINI LANZINI LANZINI LANZINI LANZINI LANZINI LANZINI LANZINI LANZINI LANZINI LANZINI LANZINI LANZINI LANZINI LANZINI LANZINI LANZINI LANZINI LANZINI LANZINI LANZINI LANZINI LANZINI LANZINI LANZINI LANZINI LANZINI LANZINI LANZINI LANZINI LANZINI LANZINI LANZINI LANZINI LANZINI LANZINI LANZINI LANZINI LANZINI LANZINI LANZINI LANZINI
>>
ohhhhh fuck
>>
bloot desu, funny how nobody is watching this match
>>
saw that happening in slow motion

way too slow to go press the shooter
>>
Tebow is such a fucking bum.
>>
post webm
>>
LANZINIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

HAMMERS HAMMERING HAMMERS HAMMERING HAMMERS HAMMERING HAMMERS HAMMERING HAMMERS HAMMERING HAMMERS HAMMERING HAMMERS HAMMERING HAMMERS HAMMERING HAMMERS HAMMERING HAMMERS HAMMERING HAMMERS HAMMERING HAMMERS HAMMERING HAMMERS HAMMERING HAMMERS HAMMERING HAMMERS HAMMERING HAMMERS HAMMERING
>>
webm of blooter pls
>>
>>66267886
in what spanish team would he play? out of shape, not professional attitude, hasn't played in forever. Top teams don't need him, and his wages are too high for the smaller teams. He'll be back in your country next season
>>
>>66267989
Literally better than any winger in any team at the bottom half of your league, no joke.
>>
>>66267989
he'd fit in most Spanish teams 2bh ;_;
>>
File: our lad.jpg (30 KB, 330x400) Image search: [Google]
our lad.jpg
30 KB, 330x400
Would you, dare I say it, rank him?
>>
webm pls bc i am watching the lesta shitshow
>>
ere mate ya got 20p for the bus?
>>
Chelski collapsing is always fun.
>>
Pato and Flacao in when?
>>
>>66268003
but they can't afford him and he's still lazy as fuck, nobody is going to take this gamble unless he reduces his wages 50% or more
>>
File: Ul.png (419 KB, 794x543) Image search: [Google]
Ul.png
419 KB, 794x543
>Chelshit
>>
>>66268059
30 seconds to '90
>>
webm when
>>
Courtois is average as fuck. Why is he so overrated lads?
>>
I respect West Ham for doing well on a relatively small budget, but christ they are boring to watch.
>>
CHELSEA
H
E
L
S
E
A
>>
>>66268061
Valencia can afford him and given their Jorge Mendes/player agent cahoots, they sound like a very likely destination desu.

In fact a lot of lower-half la liga teams can afford 30k/week for a player that would immediately improve their team.
>>
>>66268115
He's been fine. Nothing great though. Seems shaky at times, especially when he commits to collecting corners. Not at par with Cech
>>
>>66268115
Been shit since coming back from injury
>>
>>66268115
big, good technique, and good in the air

But Courtois is always flaky as fuck when someone shoots a low ball.
>>
>>66268120
boring? what are you talking about? we've got payet
>>
>>66267547
>He'll probably shut up everyone who criticized him next season when he signs for some ridiculous team like WBA or Newcastle.
I'm fairly confident in this scenario not happening at all.
>>
weird camera angles to choose to show those replays
>>
lads, what's your favourite chelsea chant

mine is chelsea, chelsea, chelsea
>>
>>66268191
*music music music*
*clap clap clap clap*
CHELSEA!
>>
>>66268135
>>66268137
>>66268147
dunno, Me has a feeling Begovic was more reliable.
>>
Oh fuck off

Did they scored from a fk won from an Ivanovic foul? and why isn't Traore playing
>>
>>66268214
was a good blooter desu
>>
File: 1453505624587.jpg (46 KB, 427x640) Image search: [Google]
1453505624587.jpg
46 KB, 427x640
>>66268158
Go watch Leicester and you'll see what I mean.

>any other season and West Ham would be getting all of the plaudits for doing so well
>this year, an even gutsier, less expensive and more entertaining Leicester City have cucked them in every department

TOP cuck
>>
remy is shit get him off
>>
>>66268191
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0Rl1u6SUCw
>>
remy a shit,get him out of there

specifically for traore
>>
File: Manu.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Manu.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>66268031
>>66268071
>>
File: hWANpqA.jpg (89 KB, 959x592) Image search: [Google]
hWANpqA.jpg
89 KB, 959x592
Oscar has become a meme
>>
chelsea is shit get him off
>>
>ruskie stream
>garee kahell
>>
>>66268126
>In fact a lot of lower-half la liga teams can afford 30k/week for a player that would immediately improve their team
lel no they can't. For reference, before going to barcelona, Rakitic was earning close to that being one of the main men in sevilla, a top 5 team. No lower half team can afford him, that's not true, and he would be one of the higher earners at valencia
>>
>>66267989
>>66268003
We'll take him.
>>
>>66268337
Oh ffs, it was a nice goal but he should have never been allowed that space to take it
>>
STREAM WHERE LADS MOBDRO HAS LET I DOWN
>>
>>66268343
he always was senpai
>>
NEW MASK
>>
>>66268434
>Expecting anything better from PL defending
>>
Just coming in here for
>lelsea
>>
>>66268518
I could expect nothing and I would still feel let down.
>>
Why is Chelshit so shit lads?
>>
>>66268337
thanks m8
>>
Joke league desu

CL qualification spots are occupied by:
Leichester Foxes
A jew club that sold it's most valuable player 2 y ago
Arselel
literally WHU
>>
>>66268518
Chelsea committed everyone to taking down Payet. Had they not, he would have skipped through and scored. Lose lose situation
>>
Seriously what the fuck is this Chelsea team?

Pathetic excuse for a team.
No cohesion, no unity.

CONTE WHEN?
SQUAD CLEAROUT WHEN?
>>
>>66268343
le score 1 against germany when losing 7-0 man
>>
>>66268676
fucking ozil
>>
Do you guys think we'll see a big clearout of the squad over the summer and lots of player movement, or will they keep the core intact?

These are still the guys that comfortably won the league last season
>>
>>66268646
Ivanovic could have reacted more quickly and do something
>>
>>66268706
I will be fuming if we have a massive clearout after sacking Mourinho. Fucking pointless.
>>
CESC EM CESC EM CESC EM CESC EM CESC EM CESC EM CESC EM CESC EM CESC EM CESC EM CESC EM CESC EM CESC EM CESC EM CESC EM CESC EM CESC EM CESC EM CESC EM CESC EM CESC EM CESC EM CESC EM CESC EM CESC EM CESC EM CESC EM CESC EM CESC EM CESC EM CESC EM CESC EM CESC EM CESC EM CESC EM CESC EM CESC EM CESC EM CESC EM CESC EM CESC EM CESC EM CESC EM CESC EM CESC EM CESC EM CESC EM CESC EM CESC EM CESC EM CESC EM CESC EM CESC EM CESC EM CESC EM CESC EM CESC EM CESC EM CESC EM CESC EM CESC EM CESC EM CESC EM CESC EM CESC EM CESC EM CESC EM CESC EM CESC EM CESC EM CESC EM CESC EM CESC EM CESC EM CESC EM CESC EM CESC EM CESC EM CESC EM CESC EM CESC EM CESC EM CESC EM CESC EM CESC EM CESC EM CESC EM CESC EM CESC EM CESC EM CESC EM CESC EM CESC EM CESC EM CESC EM CESC EM CESC EM CESC EM CESC EM CESC EM CESC EM CESC EM CESC EM CESC EM CESC EM CESC EM CESC EM CESC EM CESC EM CESC EM CESC EM CESC EM CESC EM CESC EM CESC EM CESC EM CESC EM
>>
FABRRREEEEGGGGGGGGGAS
>>
FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABREGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSS
>>
damn

why can't i hold all these blooters
>>
CESCARONI
>>
File: ayyyy.png (79 KB, 178x215) Image search: [Google]
ayyyy.png
79 KB, 178x215
nice desu
>>
File: Wake_Me_Up___Can_t_Wake_Up.jpg (22 KB, 367x202) Image search: [Google]
Wake_Me_Up___Can_t_Wake_Up.jpg
22 KB, 367x202
>>66268706
They won the league under Mourinho and might have got relegated under him. IT'S ALL CHANGE SON
>>
>>66268706
Not that big of a overhaul.
Pato and Remy to leave.
Terry, sadly
Just hope we develop the likes of Kenedy, traore and RLC
>>
SEXY CESC
>>
>Fibreglass actually scoring

this is how you know you have defensive problems
>>
reid a SHIT
>>
File: yryr.jpg (69 KB, 985x942) Image search: [Google]
yryr.jpg
69 KB, 985x942
Never douted
>>
fookin fabrigas
>>
FIBREGLASS FIBREGLASS FIBREGLASS FIBREGLASS FIBREGLASS FIBREGLASS FIBREGLASS FIBREGLASS FIBREGLASS FIBREGLASS FIBREGLASS FIBREGLASS FIBREGLASS FIBREGLASS FIBREGLASS FIBREGLASS FIBREGLASS FIBREGLASS FIBREGLASS FIBREGLASS FIBREGLASS FIBREGLASS FIBREGLASS FIBREGLASS FIBREGLASS FIBREGLASS FIBREGLASS FIBREGLASS FIBREGLASS FIBREGLASS FIBREGLASS FIBREGLASS FIBREGLASS FIBREGLASS FIBREGLASS FIBREGLASS FIBREGLASS FIBREGLASS FIBREGLASS FIBREGLASS FIBREGLASS FIBREGLASS FIBREGLASS FIBREGLASS FIBREGLASS FIBREGLASS FIBREGLASS FIBREGLASS FIBREGLASS FIBREGLASS FIBREGLASS FIBREGLASS FIBREGLASS FIBREGLASS FIBREGLASS FIBREGLASS FIBREGLASS FIBREGLASS FIBREGLASS FIBREGLASS FIBREGLASS FIBREGLASS FIBREGLASS FIBREGLASS FIBREGLASS FIBREGLASS FIBREGLASS FIBREGLASS FIBREGLASS FIBREGLASS FIBREGLASS FIBREGLASS FIBREGLASS FIBREGLASS FIBREGLASS FIBREGLASS FIBREGLASS FIBREGLASS FIBREGLASS FIBREGLASS FIBREGLASS FIBREGLASS FIBREGLASS FIBREGLASS
>>
Future Chelsea captain
>>
>ranking bilshit
>>
File: 1446301772286.gif (3 MB, 173x267) Image search: [Google]
1446301772286.gif
3 MB, 173x267
>meme teams qualify for CL spots
>due the lack of europe experience points they gonna get strong opponents in group stages
>they will not qualify for round of 16
>epl will loose 1 cl spot
>yfw
>>
Great fucking hit.
>>
>Move the ball back to increase chances of it getting over the wall
Cheating fucks
>>
dirty cesc as usual
>>
Get me a fucking stream lads ffs
>>
Who's talking chelshit now? WHO
>>
>>66268825
they will all throw euro football to focus on the league like the shitters they are, should get fined for it desu
>>
3-1 confirmed.
>>
gibe webm plos
>>
>>66268851
>we
>>
>>66268706
They will keep the core. I don't expect many players to leave at all desu.

1 new striker to replace Remy, leaving Chelsea with Costa/Traore/X

1 midfielder, replacing probably no one.

1 defender, either rb or cb, to replace Terry

1 am somewhere will leave for Cuadrado

4 new players, 2-3 starters.
>>
>>66268851
Let's wait for the second half shall we - you may yet still end up looking like a melon
>>
>>66268851
>drawing to Shitham at home
>losing to Neverton

Can't believe we lost to you cunts twice.
>>
yfw God Mode invite tournament league above Champions League
>>
looks like this has gone south for West Ham
>>
>>66268343
What the fuck's wrong with your dog?
>>
File: 8WA0Kre.png (913 KB, 628x564) Image search: [Google]
8WA0Kre.png
913 KB, 628x564
>>66268901
>we
>>
>>66268901
>we

Chelsea haven't played any Polish clubs this season
>>
hi where are the webms
>>
looks like I'm watching this match then (>Leicesterwinslol >ever) who has been the better side thus far?
>>
>>66269019
pretty even lad
>>
Do you remember when we used to rate Remy?
>>
>>66269016
Reddit
>>
>>66269019
I'd say 1-1 is a perfect reflection of the first half
>>
>>66269046
no
>>
>>66269046
>play FUT
>Remy-Ramires everywhere
>>
>>66266144
Amerilard Chelseafag here, I don't get to watch many of these games because of the time they air and the accessibility. My question is, what in the fuck happened this season? Outside of Mourinho fagging the lineup all to hell earlier in the season, is our defense just that bad? Is it Courtois, the back line, or a little bit of both? Glad to see that the Guus is back for the interim.
>>
>>66269175
>can't even be bothered to keep up with "his" team

take a hike you plastic piece of shit
>>
>>66269175
Players getting stale
a series of bad transfers that will go down in the history books
>>
>>66269161
I had Remy and Balotelli up front with Ramires running full sprint for 90 minutes never getting tired and manhandling players twice his size
>>
>>66269175
>our

The entire squad is mentally weak

The core of Cech, Terry, Lampard and Drogba all leaving has fucked us up.

Now whenever we face any small obstacle, we fall massively.
I want Drogba back as a coach
>>
>>66268879
>They will keep the core
there is no core.. that's the problem

>pedro for kenedy
shit
>>
i'm actually rooting for chelshit, what has this season become/
>>
>>66269249
I'm trying senpai. I read match reports or gamecast when I can, 90% of their games happen in the morning when I'm at work. It """""looks"'""""" like their defense has fallen to shit but obviously reading about a game will only tell you so much.
>>
>>66269175
Right now I think they are shit because everything is lost. Before this, there wasn't a big problem, there were a number of small problems that snowballed.
Brani out of form, Hazshit injuries, other teams learning how to defend etc.

The biggest problem though is this Chelsea is horribly built, half team for bus parking half team for pretty possession. They should decide what they want to play like and sell the half they don't need.
>>
>howard 2
>>
>obviously outside the box
>>
>oscshit
>>
>>66269261
>>66269265
>>66269345
Well look at /sp/ being all helpful and shit. Thanks famalams.
>>
>Chelsea player falls over a mile off the box
>take the free kick at the edge of it
>goal

they've done this a million times already
bastards
>>
Isnt this a derby? How can lester vs crystal have a more active thread?
>>
>>66269439
because of the insufferable furries spaming for leicester
>>
>>66269429
b-but west ham were upset that cesc moved the ball backward
>>
>>66269439
It means more for West Ham, but I'd be surprised if they got into the Champions League.

Plus

>West Ham fans
>on /sp/
>>
>>66269439
It's half neutrals watching to see if the "meme" will end and half >>66269458
>>
>>66269439
London teams have way too many derbies for anyone to care about the smaller ones.
>>
>>66269429
Jesus Jones I thought you was saying it had just happened. Had a minor heart attack
>>66269439
London is a big city. This isn't a derby.
>>
>>66269481

the meme wont end until next season now unfortunately
>>
File: Angry voldemort.jpg (88 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
Angry voldemort.jpg
88 KB, 633x758
I want Willian to stop take corners
>>
File: drogba.blog.gi.jpg (46 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
drogba.blog.gi.jpg
46 KB, 640x360
>>66269504
Aren't both london teams?
>>
>>66269518
Me too bro. Me too.
>>
stil
l hope spuds win just for the media and arse butthurt
>>
fugg trollbar
>>
damn so close
>>
>>66269504
>>66269540
It is a derby but having many teams in a single city dilutes the significance of a derby by quite a bit.

Take the S-League in Singapore for example; every single match here can count as a derby. It's an extreme example but you get my point.
>>
>>66269439
Because /lifelong/

Tbh I'd get in on that shitposting if this game weren't simultaneous
>>
>>66269566
spurs winning would stillbe extraordinary, but in the media it would be poch the meme killer
>>
>>66269540
London is a big city. West Ham are East London, Chelsea are West London. West Ham care when they play Millwall, Orient and Sp*rs. Chelsea care when they play Man Utd because they're plastic
>>
Tebow hoofing it to the striker is one of the worst things about Chelsea, especially when the striker is not Costa. Courtois is shite with his feet, stop making him do that.
>>
It feels like the kind of day where Carroll, Andy scores the winner against Chelsea
>>
>>66269659
the names carrol, andy carrol
>>
>>66269600
this game always had some derby heat through lamps though
>>
>Mikel still plays in EPL

How does this talentless hack manage to steal a living so long?
>>
CARROLL CARROLL CARROLL CARROLL CARROLL CARROLL CARROLL CARROLL CARROLL CARROLL CARROLL CARROLL CARROLL CARROLL CARROLL CARROLL CARROLL CARROLL CARROLL CARROLL CARROLL CARROLL CARROLL CARROLL CARROLL CARROLL CARROLL CARROLL CARROLL CARROLL CARROLL CARROLL CARROLL CARROLL CARROLL CARROLL CARROLL CARROLL CARROLL CARROLL CARROLL CARROLL CARROLL CARROLL CARROLL CARROLL CARROLL CARROLL CARROLL CARROLL CARROLL CARROLL CARROLL CARROLL CARROLL CARROLL CARROLL CARROLL CARROLL CARROLL CARROLL CARROLL CARROLL CARROLL CARROLL CARROLL CARROLL CARROLL CARROLL CARROLL CARROLL CARROLL CARROLL CARROLL CARROLL CARROLL CARROLL CARROLL CARROLL CARROLL CARROLL CARROLL CARROLL CARROLL CARROLL CARROLL CARROLL CARROLL CARROLL CARROLL CARROLL CARROLL CARROLL CARROLL CARROLL CARROLL CARROLL CARROLL CARROLL CARROLL
>>
>>66269659
>>
BIG ANDYYYYY
>>
>>66269659
WHAT
>>
wow carrol scored
>>
File: 1422846587718.png (259 KB, 371x391) Image search: [Google]
1422846587718.png
259 KB, 371x391
>>66269659ASSHOLE
>>
>>66269677
CITY LEGEND
I
T
Y

L
E
G
E
N
D
>>66269659
wizard
>>
TOP KEK ANDY FUCKING CARROLL
>>
File: CBM.jpg (59 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
CBM.jpg
59 KB, 1280x720
>>66269659
>>
>>66269659
Nostradamus
>>
>>66269659
CARROOOOOOOOOOOLL
>>
File: nbauxQh[1].jpg (8 KB, 173x233) Image search: [Google]
nbauxQh[1].jpg
8 KB, 173x233
>>66269659
>>
wew lad
>>
DAT PASS
>>
>>66269659
Shit
>>
What a time to be alive
>>
>>66269659

heheheh
>>
O fuck off.
>>
That "defending"
>>
>>66269716
>t. man who rigs EPL games
>>
COURTOIS OUT WHEN?

THIBAUT COURTOIS IS THE MOST OVERRATED GOALKEEPER IN WORLD FOOTBALL

I WISH WE KEPT CECH
COURTOIS IS SO SHIT
>>
File: 1203466685820.jpg (24 KB, 325x325) Image search: [Google]
1203466685820.jpg
24 KB, 325x325
>>66269659
>>
File: what.jpg (59 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
what.jpg
59 KB, 640x960
>>66269659
>le belgian wizard
>>
>>66269746
This. Cech woulda somehow saved it.
>>
If Chelsea doesn't win this game, it'll be all on the defence. fuck off Ivanovic, fuck off Cahill
>>
File: 1445987536272.gif (2 MB, 330x270) Image search: [Google]
1445987536272.gif
2 MB, 330x270
>>66269659
FUCK YOU
U
C
K
Y
O
U
>>
>>66269600
does Lions XII vs Johor DT in the Liga Super count as a derby?
>>
File: Andy%20Carroll.jpg (19 KB, 324x324) Image search: [Google]
Andy%20Carroll.jpg
19 KB, 324x324
>letting this score on you
>>
>>66269746
>Chelsea in charge of selling the right Belgians
>>
kill me NOW
>>
>this top 4
>after 30/31 games
>>
File: 4xojspk.gif (3 MB, 360x249) Image search: [Google]
4xojspk.gif
3 MB, 360x249
>>66269659
why
>>
>>66269746
Actually it was Ivanovic's fault, he got caught out hes not fast enough to get back into position neither the nearest Chelsea CB near Carroll to close him out, It was a brilliant finish by England's Brave Andy Carroll; No keeper in the world would have stop that finish.
>>
>>66269808
>Mou and Pep with no CL next season

Please let it happen.
>>
>>66269659
Thibaut pls
>>
if it wasn't for Costa >we would unironically be in the relegation zone this team is full of average players and passengers
>>
>>66269659
>Friendly Wizard
>>
>>66269835
It'll become the most intense league battle between them.
>>
this shitter of a ref
>>
absolute madman refereeing
>>
Courtois: Overrated lanky fuck. Absolute shit. Only thing he can catch is De Bruynes STD's
Ivanovic: Shit. Was good once but completely finished.
Terry: Age has finally beaten him. Should retire.
Cahill: Awful. Always been average. Doesn't have Terry to make him look good this season because Terry is shit now
Azpilicueta: Good but can't do it alone
Zouma: Good, keep him
Mikel: OK, probably seems better in this team because he can actually tackle
Matic: Is good but has been pathetic all season, needs to stop trying to attack and just focus on defending
Fabregas: Good passer but NOTHING compared to Lampard. Lampard made similar passes constantly but got overlooked, Lampard also scored more and could actually avoid being overpowered and could defend and tackle
Oscar: Average at everything
Hazard: Overrated at his best, now at his worst
Pedro: OK, squad player like Kalou
Willian: Good but overrated, hasn't even improved this season just hasn't gotten any worse
Remy: Mid table striker
Costa: Good but not world class

fuck this team
>>
>>66269768
Personally I wouldn't count it as one, and besides the rivalry with Selangor is fiercer anyway.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMiFo48sRPU
>>
File: 1457639653940.jpg (34 KB, 414x419) Image search: [Google]
1457639653940.jpg
34 KB, 414x419
>>66269659
>Lelsea
>>
>>66269768
Hell no.
>>
>>66269850
>Costa
that's who you pick out? seriously?
>>
>>66269850
Costa was awful under Mou though, let's not pretend he was saving Chelsea.
>>
>mfw looking at Carroll's stats since moving to Liverpool

what the fuck happened?
>>
>>66269876
100% accurate actually. I'm surprised.
>>
>>66269850
Fucking thank you

We have a team of man babies
They have no mental strength at all

Our attackers are all weak manlets with no drive to win
>>
>>66269915
injoored all day.
>>
There is no excuse to play Aspie as LB when the RB option is Ivanovic, absolutely none. I am not liking Hiddink recent decisions, since he benched Baba.
>>
>>66269835
>implying Mouyes won't take Tottenham or Lester
>>
kek, almost a lucky break for chelsea there
>>
>>66269933
Baba is really, REALLY fucking shit though.
>>
>>66269876
Don't talk shit about my Curtis nigga I'll fuk u up
>>
>>66269876
Perfect description of entire team.
We need a complete overhaul.

We need to get these man children out of the team
Embarrassing
>>
>>66269876
Azpilicueta, Costa and Pedro are probably the only players I'd want in my team to be honest
>>
>>66269950
Ivanovic has been at fault for both goals today.
Aké has to be back next year.
>>
>>66269876
These players walked the league last season, I think you're over exaggerating.
>>
How did we manage to lose twice to this bunch of shitters?
>>
>>66269963
Pedro is horrible
>>
if he had an undercut and was named Antonio Carrollius you'd all rate him
>>
>>66269659

HOLY SHIT
>>
File: 1425317102543.gif (682 KB, 250x178) Image search: [Google]
1425317102543.gif
682 KB, 250x178
>>66270000
Quads of truuf
Its Eva's fault
>>
>>66269963
Poor Pedro, I notice it all the time where he passes it and makes a run expecting the ball back and it never comes, looks visibly frustrated
>>
>>66269976
aké should be playing this year

maybe they bring him back and buy someone and play the expensive option

azpi is atlb because he's the bestoption there, not because he's not thebest optioin at rb, because he is
>>
File: 1435773798524.jpg (87 KB, 527x669) Image search: [Google]
1435773798524.jpg
87 KB, 527x669
>Fiberglass
>>
>fiberglass
>>
>>66270000
These players walked the league last season when the rest of the teams were absolutely abysmal. They've upped their game this season and the players are exposed
>>
>>66270000
Because Mourinho is GOAT
>>
LIST OF PLAYERS THAT GENUINELY DESERVE TO REMAIN AT CHELSEA NEXT SEASON:

AZPILICUETA
ZOUMA
WILLIAN (just makes it, he's still average, only looks good because literally everyone else has been suicide tier)

3 PLAYERS.

IF EVERYONE ELSE LEFT I GENUINELY WOULD NOT CARE
>>
>>66270000
Courtois, Terry, Matic and Hazard have all become much worse since then which magnifies the weaknesses of the team
>>
>>66270037
This. He needs the support, and aside from Azpilicueta down that wing he's got nothing from his midfield ro work with. That said, if you can't embarrass Antonio down that flank, how good can you really be?
>>
>>66269933
The strange situation at Chelsea is that they always have plenty of depth in positions at the club, but none of it is available.

Ake is having an excellent season as left back in the Premier League, Christensen is styling over the Bundesliga, Todd Kane is impressing in the eredivisie, Kalas still exists. So you have to take those guys in account too. Some of Chelsea's players out on loan our better than the players in the first team
>>
>>66269976
>Aké has to be back next year.
>Implying we won't sell him for 4 million and buy someone for 20
>>
>chelsea get every single header incorners
>still take some of themshort
>nothing happenseither way
>>
>>66270000
Same, like I said before Chelsea just need to decide how they play. Take Cahill, if he can defend deep he's decent, the problem is when he has to do more than that.

>>66270047
Who upped their game, Lester? City and United are both worse than before, Arsenal too.

>>66270057
I honestly don't think Willian was particularly special this season. He scored some free kicks but that's it, he looked good because he run a lot but he's not someone I'd like as starter.
>>
File: NEXT SEASON.png (176 KB, 336x440) Image search: [Google]
NEXT SEASON.png
176 KB, 336x440
We will be champions next season
>>
>>66270094
U FUKT UP BY ME
WILL NEVER EVER FORGIVE U
>>
>>66270067
And let's not mention Salad, Lukake and DeBrown.
>>
>>66270162
>Greaseman

OUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 35

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.