[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>York City will never win the Premierl Eague ;_;
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: York City 2003.png (47 KB, 180x180) Image search: [Google]
York City 2003.png
47 KB, 180x180
>York City will never win the Premierl Eague

;_;
>>
>Hipsterfats
>>
I unironically support YCFC since 2012

I picked them in FIFA career mode since they were the shittiest club in the lowest division and took them to the CL.
>>
>>66257173
Same here la. In FL Championship right now with 1 star YCFC lol
>>
>>66257173
>>66257232
Choosing a team purely because they are shit just makes you a hipster plastic. In fact its worse because usually you people think it makes you extra passionate about the sport
>>
>Old York City FC
>>
>>66257462
Relax m8 I'm a /lifelong/ YCFC an Lester joint fan. Been that way ever since I can remember
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 505x336) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 505x336
>>66257462
I think it's okay mate, it's better than picking one of the big clubs like city like that Dutch weirdo

When I played fifa round my friends house when I was younger, he was much better than us, so he'd choose slightly more rubbish teams to give us a chance. He came across Anderlecht and noticed the striker, Nicolas Frutos, looked a bit like him (pic related). And then be scored a lot with him because as I said, he was good at fifa. So he became a big fan of Anderlecht and Frutos. To be honest we all are. But he even got an Anderlecht shirt that he wore the last time I played football with him

It makes good bants t.b.h.
>>
Leicester winning means anything is possible from now on.
>>
York City are magic!
>>
>York going down means there'll be no more comfy pre season matches there
Its not like anyone really needs an excuse to go to York but still
>>
>>66257173
I did the same with Accrington

Ended up fucking the finances in the 5th season tho,I'm now at Heerenveen
>>
York is one of the few attractive Britbong towns
>>
>>66264418
That you've heard of
>>
I sometimes take them to champions league finals on footy manager because I went there last year and it's a lovely place.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.