[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does no one ever shut the fuck up about "MY LE BRACKET
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1436227892445.jpg (53 KB, 422x511) Image search: [Google]
1436227892445.jpg
53 KB, 422x511
Why does no one ever shut the fuck up about "MY LE BRACKET IS BUSTED xDDDDDDDDDD" when March Madness comes around?
>>
because their brackets are busted.
>>
people are lonely and like to feel involved
>>
Sent ;)
>>
Because that's all single-knockout tournaments are good for when you don't have a specific team to root for: ebin predictions and meme teams.

That is also why the NFL championship is the least legitimate of the big American championships, but I digress.
>>
>>66255210
why are you such a whiny cunt op?
>>
>>66255210
Because that's the reason 99% of people watch amateur apehoop
>>
because thats the reason people watch college basketball
>>
File: 1458162930212.jpg (106 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1458162930212.jpg
106 KB, 600x800
$
>>
>god forbid people have fun
>>
>>66255210
because their le bracket is busted
>>
File: constarza.jpg (74 KB, 582x438) Image search: [Google]
constarza.jpg
74 KB, 582x438
>>66255210
>he expects people to actually talk about the game while posting on a general tso's chicken forum
>>
>>66255357

What's Doge doing up there?
>>
it's literally 5 months of discussion condensed into 4 days, cut them some slack
>>
>>66255246
It'll literally never happen, but I'd love for the NFL playoffs to switch to best of 3
>one game per series per week
>season goes from ending in the 1st week of February to well into April

It'd be based.
>>
>>66255590
Yeah, I agree, that would be extremely cool.
>>
>>66255590
enjoy players retiring after their 4 year rookie contract expires
>>
>>66255648
Thus the "literally would never happen". The NFLPA would shoot down any attempt to extend the postseason in such a way.
>>
Someone post the link to the /sp/ bracket group. I'm on my phone and can't find it
>>
Making a bracket is basically like making a lottery ticket, you make one on the small, small, small chance that you're the guy to get it right, or at least the last guy standing in the world. So when they say their bracket is busted, it's basically like saying that they didn't win the Powerball.
>>
Bracket thread.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.