[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
just fuck my entire bracket up senpai
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
just fuck my entire bracket up senpai
>>
>tfw called this upset
>tfw had MSU as the champion
mixed bag of feels here senpai
>>
>listening to the Jim Rome show on Monday
>his "expert" is giving his final four
>he has WVU losing to MSU who beats Kansas in the championship
>WVU and MSU both eliminated already
>"experts"
>>
Fuck this. Ive been a WVU fan my whole life. I was a fan when WVU was ranked #2 in football and all they had to do was beat fucking Pitt to get a trip to a Natty but choked. I was a fan when WVU went to the final four in 2012 only to lose to fucking Duke. Fuck my life, fuck everything. I will probably die before I ever see WVU win anything important. You guys dont know the misery of being a WVU fan.
>>
Had them winning the whole thing
>>
>not picking Stone Cold to win the 3/16 tourney
>>
>>66255243
Typical WVU fan. His hopes and dreams revolve around losing sports teams.
>>
>>66255744
Fuck off
>>
File: 1364148909229.png (467 KB, 600x980) Image search: [Google]
1364148909229.png
467 KB, 600x980
>>66255093
>still believing Muddy Mae Huggins is a legitimate basketball coach
>le full press entire game we'll get points off turnovers plan man
>le argue every call until I get a technical for no reason man
>le distract the other team with my 6XL size jersey man
You played yourself.
>>
>>66255243
motown resident here. yes this sux dix. Drinking my face off to cope. Bananas to think we smoked the number 1 team about 45 days ago. :''''''(
>>
Will Huggins lose weight in the offseason?
>>
>>66255850
Don't be so sad. Football season is right around the corner, and Drunkin Holgorsen will lead you to impressive losses over Kansas and Iowa St.
>>
>>66255947
dont remind me
>>
Memin' Fuckin' Austin
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>66255893
Burning a couch?
>>
File: niggaplz.jpg (10 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
niggaplz.jpg
10 KB, 225x225
>>66255855
>Thinking Huggy bear isn't a legit coach.
>>
File: wvufan.png (346 KB, 602x427) Image search: [Google]
wvufan.png
346 KB, 602x427
WVU lost, let the riot begin.
>>
>>66255973
Jordan face all night for me :'(

Also - why do big 12 teams always shit the bed in March?
>inb4 big 12 is overrated.
You can't argue that it isn't the first or second best conf. If you are a cunt you can say they are top 3....
>>
When will people accept that the Big 12 is a terrible conference and should be ranked 4th best in college basketball and not 1st?
>>
>>66256067
>>66256084
kek
>>
>>66255923
Like everyone else in WV he will gain 60 more lbs
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.