[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a worse species of ape than scousers?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: Hillsborough.jpg (93 KB, 594x385) Image search: [Google]
Hillsborough.jpg
93 KB, 594x385
Is there a worse species of ape than scousers?
>>
Americans
>>
Yeah, Manure's and Chelski's.
>>
>>66239816
>0 (ZERO) WORLD WARS
>>
>>66239796
>butthurt American ABL

HAHAHAHA every time. You've never met a scouser in your life, stop trying so hard to fit in
>>
>>66239796
You literally didn't even know what a scouser was before you read it on spee, Americunt
>>
>>66239830
>>66239847

Hilarious hey. I went to Liverpool a few years ago and the people were fantastic. They were just amazed/slightly confused that there were Aussie's in Liverpool it was hilarious.
>>
>>66239980
Liverpool are nice people, I went there once to the annual Mönchengladbach fan meet and the people are nice
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWAUrHODRWM

Brb, moving to Liverpool
>>
>>66239796

did literally no one think to get wirecutters and make a fucking hole?
>>
>>66240080
are you retarded
>>
File: feel.png (79 KB, 282x386) Image search: [Google]
feel.png
79 KB, 282x386
>>66240017

>tfw no qt scouse gf
>>
The Irish and the gypsys but thats basically the same thing
>>
>>66240089

look at my flag and ask that question again
>>
>>66240114
Are you retarded?
>>
File: sp.png (469 KB, 719x371) Image search: [Google]
sp.png
469 KB, 719x371
YOU'LL NEVER BE A SCOUSER
>>
>>66239997
>>66240123

So how did this whole friendship start?
>>
>>66240510
When we played eachother in the European Cup final I think, since then Liverpool and Gladbach have had a good friendship, and our fans visit eachother every year.

I've got a Gladbach flag on my wall
>>
Jews, Arabs, Niggers, Pakis
>>
>>66240080
That actually came up yesterday in the inquest, the ambulances(of which their were few anyway) had wire cutters but the decision was made not to use them because nobody had a fucking clue what was going on.
It's a monumental fuck up on nearly every possible level with the different involved organisational bodies which is why this new inquest is the biggest in English legal history
There's a very well made ESPN 30 for 30 which explains everything about the disaster.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1Y9FEZxVr4
>>
>>66239816
>First reply
>Best reply
WHERE WERE YOU WHEN MURRICANS GOT LITERALLY RAPED?
>>
>>66240221

No. I'm patriotic.
>>
>m-muh munich!

career over?
>>
>>66240782
>>66240510
Also parts of the British army were sanctioned here until a while ago and back in the 50's until 2013 and most of them were Liverpool fans, they would occasionally go to games and when Liverpool played Gladbach it was an all friendly matchup for both fanbases
>>
>>66241145
Who the f*** is that
>>
>>66240090

shes gonna steal your heart
>>
Indians, pakis etc those types are fucken scum
>>
>>66241166
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jordan_Williams_(footballer)
>>
>>66241152

When was the last time they met in European competition? And what would happen if they met say next year? What if some fans started fighting? Surely not everybody honours this "friendship"

Also the whole concept of a "friendship" seems pretty weird to me, it's just a vague, undefined group of fans who are "friends" with another vague, undefined group of fans. I mean if it was like an official alliance between clubs (eg Leicester City and Carolina Panthers or something like that) then I'd understand
>>
>>66241304
>What if some fans started fighting? Surely not everybody honours this "friendship"
Everybody here in Gladbach honors this friendship at least, I don't know about Liverpool fans but I trust they do the same (though they have a huge influx of new fans due to their success all these years), I'm in a fan section that gets into a lot of fights after games and even here people like Liverpool, follow them internationally and hope for them to do well

>Also the whole concept of a "friendship" seems pretty weird to me, it's just a vague, undefined group of fans who are "friends" with another vague, undefined group of fans. I mean if it was like an official alliance between clubs (eg Leicester City and Carolina Panthers or something like that) then I'd understand
The two clubs are officially friendly with each other, the Gladbach shop sells Liverpool friendship scarves and we do annual visits to Liverpool once a year
>>
>>66241304
It'd be extremely unlikely for anything to happen, Gladbach raised a shit ton of money for the Hillsborough campaign for example and various fans travel to see the other clubs matches over the years.
Anybody individuals deciding to start a fight would probably be shat on quickly.
>>
Never even been to semenland but based on the way liverplel fans conduct themselves on spuh, I can say with a great deal of certainty that 96 was not enough
>>
>>66241304
Everybody would probably drink and sing songs together. People love Gladbach here, nobody would do anything.

I imagine we'll get on fine with Dortmund too, the only teams we have problems with are italians and russians
>>
>>66239816
Dresden wasn't enough
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.