[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
USMNT Copa America Predictons
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 4
File: USMNT.png (502 KB, 677x903) Image search: [Google]
USMNT.png
502 KB, 677x903
What will be your preferred lineup going into the Copa America? How far will we go? Will we meme our way throgh the cup, or get BTFO in the group stages?
>>
> this flag
> this topic

Go to bed, Brayan López.
>>
>>66234477
don't be a cunt.

carry on, op.
>>
>>66234450
The USA mutant ninja turtles should JUST go full meme and start all their young promising players i.e. German rejects alongside Bradley, Dempsey, Gonzalez and Guzan. It is crazy enough to work.
>>
>>66234516
Want my hones opinion?

They will lose against Colombia, lose or tie against Costa Rica, and lose or tie against Paraguay. They have no chance of making it out alive of their group. Also, I know for a fact that only two of those players on OP's pic are above average (Bradley and Dempsey).
>>
>>66234636
Kek. Imagine the scenes when a german born manlet drives the US to victory.
>>
>>66234450
Which Johnson is that?
>>
>>66234777
It sucks that we got the toughest group. Columbia since the World Cup ran out of meme magic, and so have Costa Rica. Except fucking Paraguay. They are the scariest of the bunch because the amount of meme magic they have is almost unrivaled.
>>
2nd place at the very most

and thats on some crazy fucking luck

this is even worse then our groups of death at the WC
>>
File: download.jpg (8 KB, 270x187) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8 KB, 270x187
>>66235049
Fabian Johnson bro. He's been doing pretty well in the bundesliga this season.
>>
>>66234450
>no altidore
I know you don't like him, but he's still better than wood right now. He should be starting
>>
>>66235530
> Altidore
> Literally a worse version of Fellaini

I'd give Wood the nod because this will be great experience for one of our young players
>>
I'm just hoping >we don't get too BTFO desu

>We probably will though.
>>
>>66234450
>Gonzalez
>Brooks
enjoy last place m8
>>
>>66236001
Tbf you guys actually have a chance against CR and Paraguay
>>
>>66235325
Of course, yeah he could be the best player on the team in a few years
>>
>>66236114
isn't he turning 30 this year?
>>
>>66234450
>that backline

>that midfield

>that meme formation

Literally 7-1 in each game and last place in the group
>>
>>66234450
This is our year la
I hope Rubin and that Chelsea fellow get some burn and the team in general will become better in following years!
>>
>>66236160
29, I always forget he's that old still when Dempsey goes he might be the best player on the team especially if Klinny won't let Bradley play his best position
>>
>>66236243
Miazga?

Also

>Yedlin on the back line
>>
>>66236031
>>66236225
The only real weakness is Ream and hell our whole LB pool too so they're is not much we can do there. Brooks, Gonzalez, and Yedlin as of late have performed well with their respective clubs. Guzan is a give or take.
>>
>le pissier
>>
This is by far the worst team in 10 years. 2009-2010 was the peak when we had players starting or in the squad of european teams. You can tell the quality of play has gone down fucking hill with MlelS players.

Just praying for Pulisic, Zelalem, Miazga, Rubin, Hyndman and that Barca academy kid to pan out well by 2026
>>
>>66236389
I think Ream is better than he gets credit for but he's really a CB and with him opposite Yedlin the whole back line is really unbalanced cause Ream is so much more reluctant to push forward despite being a good passer
>>
>>66236389
Yedlin is not a RB and never will be. His piss poor defending is barelt adequate for a meme relegation tier club like Sunderland. He's a super sub at best on the wing with someone covering his ass on the back
>>
File: dib.jpg (24 KB, 550x404) Image search: [Google]
dib.jpg
24 KB, 550x404
>all the people ITT rating Colombia
>>
>>66236468
It's Hamez and Squareman + 9 but that is already better than what we can muster.
>>
Reminder that Ream was Miazga before Miazga
>>
>>66236468
Colombia is heads and shoulders above the US, hell we humiliated them with a meme coach, a meme formation, with our best player injured and with 50 year old Marquez playing as DM.
>>
>>66236495
>>66236500
they still suck

just wanted to point that out
>>
>>66235530
>He's better than Woods.

He's not. He's done fuckall here with toronto where a Jewventus reject manlet outscores him and he is limited in use. We need a striker like Woods who can make the run and not fuck up with passing or shooting in the final third
>>
USA won't get past the group stage
>>
>>66236500
>this topic

It was a close game and you wouldnt have won had it not been for a lucky blooter in the last minute.
>>
>>66236530
Altidore's problem has always been trying to play that way instead of playing a more physical hold up style. I agree he doesn't have the skill to be the guy who makes runs and creates that way
>>
>>66236551
>It was a close game
Klinsmann please, you should be scouting germans in the Bundesliga 4th division instead of posting on 4chan
>>
>>66236499
Ream never got a chance at a big club. Miazga is also a better stopper than him as long as he doesnt chimp out like his slav genes want him to do
>>
>>66236566
>m-muh posession means we did better

Again our selection at the time were old as fuck has beens like fucking Wondolowski and Beasley and you still couldn't beat them in regulation time because surprise manlets cant into aerials or stopping set pieces
>>
>>66236576
I wish he had gotten that shot he's an excellent long ball defender, and is quick enough to stay with some of the more mobile attackers as well as being an underrated passer.
>>
>>66236596
no, the dozen of chances we got against your team while you parked the bus Chelsea style means we did better, you were lucky and the ref was on your side (two clear penalties not called), in a normal day with our full squad healthy it would have been another 5-0 like in 2009
>>
>>66236607
Well he was exposed by the hues last year and that's already enough to decide that he can't stop pacy sudacas and nignogs
>>
>>66236352
I'll give Miazga a chance if he plays with the Chelsea first team regularly up until this point, which is unlikely.

>>66236352
>>66236451

Yedlin has improved on his defense slightly and still would have him staying there rather than Johnson because of his good performances at LM.
>>
File: LINEUP111458267880076.png (121 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
LINEUP111458267880076.png
121 KB, 1080x1080
concacaf current best eleven (based on recent form)
>>
>>66236631
>mexican delusion

>the ever elusive A team

Build desu
>>
>>66236662
not like we need an A team, our B team is more than enough to make all your fans beg for Klinsmann to get fired even if he wasn't at fault
>>
>>66236654
Campbell would most definitely start over Herrera.

Pulisic goes on the LW tbhaytch
>>
>>66236654
>Johnson
oh man, I still remember how he pretended to be injured when our team raped Klinklan in the CONCACAF Cup, good times.
>>
>>66236645
Again he was never a LB until Klinnsman put him there and it's stupid to totally write him off for one bad performance
>>
>spics infesting the thread

If only you showed that much enthusiasm in building the wall
>>
>>66236530
you're overrating the quality of the 2. bundesliga
>>
>>66222081
>>
>>66236389
Get Villafana from Santos Laguna, he's good enough for Mexico but we have Layun and Fuentes, Aldrete, Mares, etc.
>>
build wall when?
>>
>>66237187
When your country gets better at football, deal?
>>
Test
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.