[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
" For most it is obvious to miss the big boys of Barca,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: di-maria-psg.jpg (93 KB, 916x611) Image search: [Google]
di-maria-psg.jpg
93 KB, 916x611
" For most it is obvious to miss the big boys of Barca, Real Madrid, Bayern and PSG, of course that goes without saying. But that only leaves 3 teams, Atletico Madrid, Wolfsburg and Benfica."

http://www.football.co.uk/manchester-city/who-would-be-best-for-city-in-the-champions-league-quarterf/7400125/#ZDMo8Tm6ccX3PGu2.97

So the big four is Bayern, Barca, Real and PSG, deal with it
>>
>>66223237
wait for the next round to jump on your horses m8, it's just something we did 4 times in a row and we're still a meme team...
>>
>European acivmens
>1 CWC

Set yourself on fire, let it run wild for a minute then survive, PLEASE survive.
>>
>'big 4'
>3 out of 4 of the 'big 4' are more than 'big'
>only one is 'big'
>the one that's 'big' ain't big
psg isn't 'big 4'.
the only big thing about psg is the lack of shame. and the money ain't theirs.
>>
>>66223237
there's just 2 inferior teams, one team above the rest and 6 pretty even clubs, I don't need to put names.
>>
>>66223575
5 sorry, I'm tired
>>
>big 4
3 of those 4 clubs won the CL in the last 3 years and made multiple semi finals.

What did PSG win?
>>
Wolfsburg will draw Benfica
>>
>>66223639
they already won an european cup and were rated best european team during period 1994-1998 by UEFA.
>>
Nobody takes PSG serious because their league is a farce

and now they're planning to buy Martial too. I have literally no interest in the league anymore.
>>
>>66223575
I HOPE WE GET P$G YOU LITTLE SHIT

I CANT WAIT TO TASTE YOUR SALTY TEARS AFTER WE KICK YOUR ASS OUT OF THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE YOU BAGUETTE EATING CHEESY SMELLING SCUM

BUT YOU MUST BE THINKING NOW "this lad is out of his mind, Benfica?? Beating PSG?? Impossible we have Zlatan" BUT WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW IS THAT WE PLAY DIRTY WE INVENTED PLAYING DIRTY
WE WILL DIVE AND WASTE TIME LIKE YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN AND TAKE THE GAME TO PENALTIES AND YOU ARE GOING TO FUCKING CHOKE AND IM GONNA FUCKING LOVE IT
FUCK PARIS SHIT GERMAN
>>
>>66223699
good one, made me chuckle
>>
>>66223237
Let's see how 'big' PSG are when the curry-munchers get bored and sell up.
I'm assuming they're going to try and sell it for some ridiculously high amount, then when they realise it's not actually a big club or a brand, they'll have to settle.
>>
>>66223718
United isn't selling Martial anytime soon
>>
>>66223739
kek, keep dreaming hairy fuck
>>
>>66223739
we always play with shitty teams playing exactly like that in L1, at least our meme league will be efficient vs poortugals, an aggregate 10-0 fodess
>>
File: 1267003910231.jpg (85 KB, 437x421) Image search: [Google]
1267003910231.jpg
85 KB, 437x421
>>66223739
>TAKE THE GAME TO PENALTIES
yeah because PENALTIES is exactly what Benfica is known for

Stay mad
>>
>>66223575
>>66223739
Honestly though City is pretty inferior as well.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.