[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Most goals in the new year ever >Playing his most beautiful
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6
File: the goat.jpg (57 KB, 621x358) Image search: [Google]
the goat.jpg
57 KB, 621x358
>Most goals in the new year ever
>Playing his most beautiful football
>Completely unselfish
>Double the vision he's ever had
>First touch softer than Michaelangelo's creation of Adam

is this his peak?
how could he possibly get any better?
>>
Well on his way to being the GOAT creative player.

He started last year when he became le cut inside and cross man
Now he is le drop back and play through balls man

All the while still scoring a goal a game.
>>
imagine him beating penaldos stats padding
>>
He still haven't made an olympic goal.
Someone should tell him.
>>
He's 29 this year. This is it. One big injury and he's done.
>>
>>66217742
>First touch softer than Michaelangelo's creation of Adam
Ray pls go and never come back
>>
>>66218081
MAGISTERIAL MAGISTERIAL MAGISTERIAL MAGISTERIAL MAGISTERIAL MAGISTERIAL MAGISTERIAL MAGISTERIAL MAGISTERIAL MAGISTERIAL MAGISTERIAL MAGISTERIAL MAGISTERIAL MAGISTERIAL MAGISTERIAL MAGISTERIAL MAGISTERIAL MAGISTERIAL MAGISTERIAL MAGISTERIAL MAGISTERIAL MAGISTERIAL MAGISTERIAL MAGISTERIAL MAGISTERIAL MAGISTERIAL MAGISTERIAL MAGISTERIAL MAGISTERIAL MAGISTERIAL MAGISTERIAL MAGISTERIAL MAGISTERIAL MAGISTERIAL MAGISTERIAL MAGISTERIAL MAGISTERIAL
>>
Suarez is unironically better this season.
>>
He's the best ever WC or not

He's the most complete player the games ever seen
>>
>>66218542
No
>>
>>66218542

>the guy who hasn't scored in over a month that had to be give a penalty from Messi (which he missed) is better than the GOAT

no
>>
>>66218542
Suarez has been in bad form for almost 2 months. He's always capable of goals like last night, but his basic play isn't even close to Messi's. It's not even a level below - it's several. He's still scoring goals because Messi, Neymar, Rakitic and Iniesta create so many chances for him.

>>66217742
The greatest evidence of his superiority over everyone is how he makes the genuine, world class players around him almost look like children by comparison. They're some of the best players of their generation and they're not even close to him. He sleepwalked through last night's game and was still effortlessly better.
>>
>>66218542
No
>>
>>66218081

He solved that captcha with the ease of Albert Einstein playing sudoku. A shitpost to rival an Indian street lamp
>>
>>66217742
>how could he possibly get any better?
I guess they could improve the cocktail of performance enhancing drugs he uses.
>>
>>66218810
>the guy humiliated my club several times therefore he's cheating
>>
>>66218810
>this asshurt
>>
>>66218887
>>66218906
>Not knowing Messi's been using performance enhancing drugs since he signed for Barca as a wee lad
>>
>>66218967
Don't forget it's rumored pep dopes his players
>>
>>66218967
you should sell that info to the media and madrid for millions, m8
>>
>>66218967
>not knowing what is growth hormone deficiency
>using the wrong tense to make your claim more believable

>>66218979
it's also rumoured that your mom sucks black dicks at the street corner
>>
>>66218967
He also chased away Ibra, and he hates childern
>>
>>66218004
Messi still has min. 3 years of goatness
>>
>>66218992
As if any Spanish club is going to accuse other Spanish footballers of doping. Your whole damn football association would go up in smoke and every single player would get a life long ban.
>>
>>66219059
>i-it's all a conspiracy, I s-swear
>>
>>66217742
>is this his peak?
Every year this question is asked. Simply put there is no end to his genius.
>>
>>66217742
>>Most goals in the new year ever
>>Playing his most beautiful football
subjective
>>Completely unselfish
subjective
>>Double the vision he's ever had
subjective
>>First touch softer than Michaelangelo's creation of Adam
subjective
>>
>>66219059
>As if any Spanish club is going to accuse other Spanish footballers of doping
yet it's already happened, quite a few times, both clubs and media lel
>>
Best player ever.

I don't even care that he's on roids.
>>
>>66218992
>>66218979
>>66219059
>>66219074
>>66219179

“At Parma we were given an IV [intravenous] drip before games," wrote Almeyda. "They said it was a mixture of vitamins but before entering the field I was able to jump up as high as the ceiling.

“Players do not ask questions, but then in the following years there are cases of former players dying from heart problems, suffering from muscular issues and more. I think it is the consequence of the things that have been given to them."

Messi's skills as his own, the rest clearly and blatantly is not.
>>
>>66219274
>At Parma
wew lad, I had no idea Messi played for Parma
>>
>>66219274

are his own*

>>66219289

He plays for a protected team, he means too much so he's untouchable.
>>
>>66219311
>He plays for a protected team
[citation needed]
>>
>he's too good, surely he's doping
t. fat basement dweller
>>
>>66219274
>clubs in my corrupt shithole of a country cheated
>that means every successful club cheats as well
why are Italians the scummiest nation on Earth?
>>
I thought we had all agreed messi's peak was between 2009 and 2011. He was just too good.
>>
>>66219610
He did peaked for the audience, because he was all over the place, he did risking solo runs, impossible shots etc.. Now he just do things he's sure he can do, but he's effective more then ever.
>>
Ronaldo literally does the same things in a more effecient way against the same shitty teams

Messi flukes in a goal against "top" teams and is suddenly better
>>
>>66219780
>le score penalties and tap ins against malmo man
>>
>>66219830
If tap ins were so easy why doesn't everyone do it?
>>
File: HGH.jpg (10 KB, 195x259) Image search: [Google]
HGH.jpg
10 KB, 195x259
>>66217742
he's like Lance Armstrong
cheater fucker
>>
>>66219900
TSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>66219900

Because they have a role in the team beyond standing in the six yard box, demanding their teammates pass them the ball.
>>
>>66219780
>>66219900
jesus, why do you people always have to use the same bait over and over?
>>
>>66219900
They're not easy. Ronaldo's a very intelligent player. But he's declined and certainly isn't better than the likes of Lewandowski, Muller, Suarez anymore.
>>
>>66219900

Nobody said they were easy. Nobody says Ronaldo is a bad player. It's just clear that his game is limited and Messi is vastly superior.
>>
>>66219968
at this stage, what else do you expect them to say? they have been shit on for years lel
>>
>>66219780
Are americans really this clueless when it comes to football or are you baiting?

Its hilarious to watch Penaldo try to dribble, dancing around on his tippytoes, limbs flailing incoherently, while the defender just stands there waiting for the pass back or the inevitable loss of possesion.
Penaldo has always been a pace babby, and now that he lost that at 31 the hard decline is showing.
>>
File: antonella_rocuzzo_1.jpg (58 KB, 620x380) Image search: [Google]
antonella_rocuzzo_1.jpg
58 KB, 620x380
fan or not, we all have to admit that he totally won life, if you no what am sayin' haha
>>
>>66220201
>>
>29 years old
>still playing football around the world
He'll be fine
>>
>>66220201
B-but he is autistic, /sp/ told me so!
>>
>>66218810

>yfw Messi has the best doctor in the world

anyone got his name?
>>
File: Bq5OMlKCcAIZYCg.jpg (29 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
Bq5OMlKCcAIZYCg.jpg
29 KB, 600x450
>>66220201
literally the least cucked football player
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.