[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you just realize that if Messi is out of form then Suarez
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
>tfw you just realize that if Messi is out of form then Suarez or Neymar can carry the team or vice versa

There's no way to beat this team in two legged fixtures. theyve already made madrid and patetico their bitches, no other team comes close. The fact that you have suarez , a player who can score goals out of nowhere just shows how dominant the team can be. Enjoy the best years of football lads
>>
Wes Morgan blocking shots.
Huth not dilly dallying on the ball.

VMKD counter-attacks, for any ABLs thats Vardy Mahrez Kante Drinkwater.

Leicester would penetrate the Barca back line so easily.
>>
>>66213236
>implying real madrid won't make a 6 gorillian bid on vardy or mahrez next season
>>
from what i can gather of soccer, of the top 10 players in the world 8 of them are on the same team, and the other 2 are hiding in leagues on entirely different continents
>>
>>66213254

what the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>66213254
from what i can gather of 'american' football, of the top 10 players in the 'country' 8 of them are of the same race, and the other 2 are hiding in leagues on entirely different continents with my wifes son
>>
>>66213265
I think he means that Barcelona has the majority of the best players in the world and the rest player in different teams/leagues
>>
>>66213265

he gathers that BBarca is the only team he knows, and Ronaldinhio is hiding on some shit team in Brazil, and he probably thinks Beckham still plays, and for LA Galaxy
>>
File: msn-after-cl-win-june-2015.jpg (52 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
msn-after-cl-win-june-2015.jpg
52 KB, 615x409
>>66213200
Will it happen twice?
>>
>>66213463
200% Jesus, baby
>>
>>66213972
300 after that
>>
>literally only canadians and americans posting ITT

Nice casual containment thread you have going here, scum
>>
>>66213200
Suarez can carry a lot of things in that over bite ...except class.
>>
>>66214606
Sense when do Australians care about soccer
>>
>>66213463

Yes. So far they have played with limping legs but motivated Barcelona will rape whoever. Arsenal fans are so proud they matched Barcelona and didn't get destroyed. You wanna see motivated Barcelona? Score first and see what happens. They will push you into your goal.
>>
The only way to beat them is by facking running around a bit
>>
How many great players do barca have?

> Legendary class
Messi
Iniesta

>Legends in the making class
Suarez
Neymar
Busquets

> World Class players
Pique
Macherano
Alves
Rakitic
Arda Turan
Bravo

> Just below world class
Alba
S.Roberto
Ter Stegen
A.Vidal
Mathieu
>>
>>66214619
hahaha great banter ameribro!!! :D
>>
>>66214857
munir is GOAT
>>
>>66214869
>irrelevent countries gather the courage and try to insult america
heres a nickel, go feed your family for a year
>>
>>66214634

>Sense when

Since when did you pedantic cunts make spelling mistakes?
>>
>>66213306
kek
>>
>>66213463
If not this year then the next one.
>>
huehuheeu
>>
>>66213463
Yes, no team in CL is good enough to beat them over 2 legs, whoever plays them in final could maybe fluke it but very unlikely.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.