[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
that feel when if juve would win and pass quarter finals england
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: uefa.png (21 KB, 800x268) Image search: [Google]
uefa.png
21 KB, 800x268
that feel when if juve would win and pass quarter finals england would lose one time in CL
>>
>>66207401
Good
I hope Italy loses more spots so only Juve gets in
>>
>>66207401
I wouldn't be so sure. England's guaranteed one spot in the next round of Europa League. They can still earn coefficient points from that.
>>
>>66212740
This

It wasn't going to happen, /sp/ needs to get over their childish premier league hate
>>
Every time I read Niemcy I see a little polish ball in front of my eyes, asking questions about WW2
>>
>>66207401
holland is in trouble next year
>>
>>66213338

''why''
>>
>>66213338
desu then it would be szkopy or fryce
>>
>>66207401
>Niemcy
>Wlochy

now tbf, the entire world has differing names for us, so okay
but practically everyone is calling the spaghettis some variation of the name "italy"

where the fuck did that "wlochy" come from?
>>
>>66213359
Atlantic league when?
>>
>>66217090
Let's start with a BeNe League first.
>>
>>66217075

same root that gives 'welsh', apparently.
>>
>>66217075
We call you guys for Tyskland and I have no idea where the "tysk" part comes from
>>
>>66217075
włochy - Walhaz is a reconstructed Proto-Germanic word, meaning "foreigner", "stranger", "Roman", "Romance-speaker", or "Celtic-speaker". The term was used by the ancient Germanic peoples to describe inhabitants of the former Western Roman Empire. Later was borrowed by Poles and change by years into Włosi.

niemcy - literally mute
>>
>>66217270
None of the names for us make much sense 2bh

Anglos call us "Germany" for "Germanic"
But it's a very broad term, because there were numerous Germanic tribes. So technically countries like Netherlands, Austria, all of Scandinavia end even France are "Germany"

Latin countries call us "Allemagne/Alemania", but that's even worse, because the Alemanni were just one single Germanic tribe (located in today's Southern Germany)
It was the tribe that chased away the Franks over the Rhine, so the Franks (aka French) just started calling everyone east of the Rhine "Allemand", even though Germanics from around today's Berlin for example had nothing to do with the Alemannis

And slavs just called all Germanic tribes "niemcy" (for mutes) because they couldn't understand the Germanic lanaguage(s)

What a world.
>>
Second Golden age of Dutch club football when.

This is getting so embarassing
>>
File: uefa2.png (21 KB, 790x244) Image search: [Google]
uefa2.png
21 KB, 790x244
>>66217451
we wuz kingz once
>>
>>66217409
>tfw your country will never be named after one of your most savage tribes
>tfw "the way north"
>>
File: uefa2.png (34 KB, 794x420) Image search: [Google]
uefa2.png
34 KB, 794x420
>>66217451
also be ready if next year is not gonna be good for your team you and england can lose one team in CL
>>
>>66208834
...why?
>>
>>66217981

Ever had people light fireworks because your team lost a UCL final? Ever had people do the same because you lost eighth finals?

One or two spots are fine.
>>
>>66217981
Because the other teams would just get exposed
>>
>>66207401

That only happens if both Liverpool and United fail to reach the next round of the Europa League, which is impossible since they're playing against one another.
>>
>>66218003
accept the fact that Juventus is the most hated club in Italy

also I believe that somepeople did the same back in 2005 when Milan lost against Liverpool, but they still got their reveng in 2007, so who knows, maybe you'll have youre revenge too
>>
>>66218003
>Ever had people light fireworks because your team lost a UCL final?
Probably? I'm a Man Utd fan, but I'm not too bothered about a few salty chavs setting their house on fire.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.