[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are they so unlikable?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5
Why are they so unlikable?
>>
Spurs are the definition of likable. Especially the current side.
>>
I have nothing against spurs but Arsenal with their arrogant yet hilariously inept coach combined with their entitled fanbase make be dislike them so much. The eternal cuck thread doesn't help either.
>>
>>66193730
Spurs are alright
>>66193806
/thread
>>
Polar opposites, with arse being the most detestable
>>
its too easy to hate arse because of their fans as >>66193806 said, the entitlement is disgusting. not sure why you'd hate spurs unless you really care about the owners being jews
>>
Eternal chokers vs past decade chokers
>>
File: nothanksfriend.jpg (66 KB, 380x380) Image search: [Google]
nothanksfriend.jpg
66 KB, 380x380
>>66193821
>Spurs are alright
They're both cunts, but spurs are utter scum
>>
Spurs are likeable

Arsenal are quite likeable as a club but the fanbase ruins it
>>
No one likes Jews but arsenal are even worse. Shit fans tbqh.
>>
>>66193874
absolutely this. chelsea fans are cunts, but arsenal fans are wankers
>>
File: disgrace.jpg (118 KB, 800x960) Image search: [Google]
disgrace.jpg
118 KB, 800x960
>>
>>66193874
>but the fanbase ruins it

this is my opinion of manure, and also why I can never bring myself to support them, they seem like they have a very good club with a fantastic history. But the fans are just the most entitled, plastic cunts. So happy they've been getting what's coming to them the last three seasons.
>>
Arsenal fans are all children and Spurs fans are chirpy cunts
>>
thanks for being shit this year....again

it really helps lads

don't cry it gets better

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjJWU0OheZo
>>
not meme material
>>
must be something in the water
>>
what's wrong with Spurs, m8?
>>
>Spuds
>unlikeable
fucking ayy lad
>>
whenever they start doing well they won't shut up about it

yet both sides always choke
>>
I can understand the hate for Spurs in the past. The fans always seemed to think their team was in a false position in the league for a good 20 years. But in the last 5 years they have been consistent and are now earning their place as a force in the league.

Arsenal have done very well until recently under Wenger and the fans should feel priveldged to have him. They just seem to have stopped progressing yet their fans feel they deserve more.
>>
>>66193730
They're both annoyingly arrogant, probably a North London thing.

Spurs fans think they're great and Arsenal's fanbase consists of annoying teenage black kids who discovered KSI and the concept of irony and start spamming that shit everywhere

HAHA THEO SIGN DA TING
WELBZ IS DAT GUY XDDD
>>
Both teams fanbases insist that their team plays the right "way" and that the rest of us are wrong, although Arsenal fans seem worse at this than Spurs. Arsenal outspending the overwhelming majority of other English and European clubs and then complaining that little old arsenal cant compete with "money clubs" is very annoying too.
>>
>>66193730
Because /sp/ told you to hate them surely their echo chamber of false flags and memes must be right?
>>
>>66197672
>>66197700
chokers and happy with being mediocre
>>
Spurs have a based stadium. Never met a Spurs fan tßh, so I don't really know.

I don't mind Wenger and I don't dislike the players, but Arsenal fans are annoying.
>>
File: 1448803043969.jpg (157 KB, 1103x627) Image search: [Google]
1448803043969.jpg
157 KB, 1103x627
LONDONISTAN
>>
>>66197886
Spurs also had someone set fire to a local businesses factory because they didn't want to sell up to give them room to expand the yiddodrome
>>
There's a reason London has been so pathetically bad at football both domestically and European level for 100 years, despite huge populations and money.

London fans are whiny, entitled cunts, culturally similar to Americans. All the real football towns/cities are up north

>>66197897
>Arsenal
>White
>>
>>66197822
They were consistently competing for the league and then they stopped. They were forced out of a historic stadium they love into a soulless husk with promises it would push them to the next level. They saw all their heroes shipped off early and replaced with players that never fulfilled their promise or abandoned ship at the last minute. They pay the highest ticket prices in the country.

>but dey entitled and sheeit

They just want their club to win again. They don't want to see people like Santos or Bendtner or Park Chu Young or Walcott wear the shirt Brady and Dixon and Petit and Henry used to wear.
>>
>>66197952
>They just want their club to win again.

So you admit they are entitled.

>2 FA CUPS IN 3 YEARS ISN'T ENOUGH, WENGER OUT NOW!!!
>>
>>66197884
fto
>>
>>66197971
But they should be beating chelsea city and manure every season, even though as arsenal fans continually point out those clubs spend lots more money than them
>>
>>66197971
Lol when it uits you, you switch your ratio.
>Wenger is shit, in 10 years he's only won 2 meme cups lmao Arsenal are a small club
>Wenger is a legend! Don't disrespect him, he's won 2 FA cups in 3 years give him time

The truth is Wenger at Highbury was a revolutionary and a failture, Wenger at Emirates bit off more he could chew.

This year, the squad was good enough to walk the league. This squad may not win the league every year but this year it was more than enough. They were top in January, now they are in fourth. They are now in danger of losing the league to Tottenham. For whatever reason, he can't find it in him to motivate them anymore. I don't think it's just Wenger's fault, I think the board and the ticket prices and the players have a part in too but Wenger is the most consistent piece in this.

Look at the CL final between Barca and Arsenal over a decade ago and see how the clubs have developed since.
>>
>>66197928
>listen, listen, listen

>>66197850
Agreeable post
>>
>>66198039
>and a failure
*and a success
>>
>>66198020
Yea whether they spend more or less, Arsenal fans want to beat their rivals. What a fault to have
>>
>>66193730
they think they are big clubs despite no champions league trophies and being total failures domestically in the last decade+
>>
>>66193730
London sucks. Spurs aren't THAT bad though, by which I mean a little more likable than arsenal
>>
>>66193730
Being honest, I'm always a little butthurt when anyone suggests Arsenal fans are entitled.
I guess it's different with fans who live abroad, but I go to as many games as I can, and I think there's a good reason for the discontent at the Emirates.

As an example, I spent £91 each on tickets to get my father and brother into the Emirates to watch Monaco. It was legitimately the worst performance I'd ever witnessed (only potentially rivalled by getting knocked out by Blackburn in 2013. A game I also had the pleasure of watching live).

I would have been annoyed no matter what, I accept that, but I think when you charge such a large amount to get in, there's a high expectation for a performance. Similar to the expectation's Real and Barca fans, but with a considerably worse squad.

I mean, I've been saving the £1000 for a season ticket, and I learned I could get 3 for West Ham at the Olympic Stadium. At this point, I think I'd much rather go to those games, and being in a crowd that don't hate the team when they lose. But I can't leave Arsenal, and I think others like me feel the same.

TL;DR: International fans have no justification for being as angry as the people who pay, but not every Arsenal fan is entitled.
>>
>>66193730
>Spuds are jews
>Arselel is the favored club for shitskins, hipsters and general cancer
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.