[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/Chat/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 8
File: 1454449703928.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1454449703928.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
Still top of the League Heading in to April Edition

News:
>R.I.P brave lifelong Leicester lad who suffered a heart attack after the game yesterday, spare a moment for those unabe to witness this great period.
>Jack Colback mad at his Mark Lawro view of the game, thinks his 'tackle' on Mahrez wasn't a foul, also thought Morgan's great block was a handball. Bitter.
>Okazaki scores first home goal of the season in a Champions style grinded out 1 - 0 victory against Rafa's moaning army of toons.
>Drinkwater MOTM from Sky, Kante MOTM from BBC, just how good is our midfield? Drinkwater call up when?
>Yet another clean sheet.
>Leicester have the best defensive record since the Arsenal home defeat, critics still say they're weak in defence.

What Leicester players will make the Euros squad sub-edition?

Drinkwater? Simspon? Albrighton? Vardy? for England.
Kante? for France.
King? Lawrence? for Wales.
Fuchs? for Austria.
Inler? for Switzerland.
Kramaric? for Croatia.
>>
>>66178034
sub-sub Edition.

Could a Leicester 11 of European team players win the Euros?

GK: Schmeichel
DF: Simpson, Huth, Wasilewski, Fuchs
MF: Albrighton, Drinkwater, Kante, Gray
FW: Kramaric, Vardy
>>
We're really going to win it brothers
>>
Additional Edition for Casuals.

What part of Leicester are you guys from?

>Honorary Pronunciations
Belvoir
Loughborough
Appleby Magna
Ashby de la Zouch
Queninborough
>>
>>66178102
The village area
>>
>Robbie Sabage unironically thought we couldn't do it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjJWU0OheZo
>>
>>66178102
good airs st
>>
in b4 "this 'lifelong' meme is really annoying and boring!!", "Leicester will embarrass England in the CL so I hope they fall apart!" and "look forward to bumping this when (you) lose!"
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=velL3t6L-w0

Highlights from the Newcastle game for all those that couldn't make it.
>>
OFFICIAL LEICESTER PARTNERSHIPS AND BROSHIPS

1. Drinkwater and James
2. Kante and Mahrez
3. Vardy and Drinkwater
4. Morgan and Moore
5. Fuchs and Okazaki
6. Huth and ranieri
7. Gray and Chilwell
>>
>>66178034
Rip lifelong fan.
>>
>>66178127
goosebumps everytime

being serious for once, i started liking Leicester last year when they made that great escape and the appointing of Ranieri made me like them more, so i was hoping for them to reach safety

i feel incredibly happy for how far they've been exceeding expectations, i can't even begin to fathom what joy real fans, that have actual connection to the club and have seen its ups and downs, are experiencing right now

that is by far the best part of this story
>>
King, Fuchs and Inler will almost certainly play
Kante, Drinky, Vardy and Albrighton all deserve to be called but I'm not sure they'll be. Let's hope
>>
>>66178370
can you vocaroo these places please >>66178102
>>
LC played boring and dull football last night (this season), if you said this was a game between two top table championship teams you wouldnt even believe it.
>>
File: file.png (764 KB, 540x736) Image search: [Google]
file.png
764 KB, 540x736
LIFELONG
>>
>>66178034
Leicester can win every single trophy available to them and Woy would still pick players like Looney over them. And so will just about anyone who might replace him.

It's too bad, really.
>>
File: 1457313466417.jpg (20 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
1457313466417.jpg
20 KB, 720x404
>>66178977
>wilshit will start over drinky
>>
>>66179046
I think this is the hardest thing to swallow. Although I do believe Drinkwater will be called up for the friendles, it won't be enough to adjust for the Euros and he won't be picked.

Drinkwater has been playing out of his skin all season and deserves the chance over casuals like Delph, Carrick and Henderson.

Not only had he played better than them, but he's done what those three players are good at and improved on it. He's constantly putting balls in behind the defence, perfectly lofted, he switches the play to perfection, he knows how to make a good foul without getting booked. I think the stat is Drinkwater has the most fouls to the least amount of yellow cards or something. His positioning at times is second only to Kante.
>>
File: 1424410229379.jpg (249 KB, 1920x1807) Image search: [Google]
1424410229379.jpg
249 KB, 1920x1807
>that Lesterl/a/d feel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjJWU0OheZo
>>
>>66179168
I always believe you lad, still fancy Maccy D's tho?
>>
ALRIGHT YOU FUCKING WIN, I'VE HAD IT, ENOUGH.

Now can everyone stop pretending to be Leicester fans and stop making these threads? The meme is literally starting to get the best of me right now.
>>
>>66179254
Nordic Peru is so kawaii~
>>
>>66178034
>tfw from Leicester but moved to NL when I was 3

Dad's always got his scarf on when he watches matches, grew up with it as a kid. If only he was still here to see this :(

I can carry his pride like a true fan from home.
>>
>>66179094
England selections have never made sense. Man United haven't produced a world class England player, aside from Beckham, since colour television got popular. Yet their players feature constantly.
>>
>>66179254
What meme? I've been a Leicester fan my whole life...
>>
>>66179254

>pretending

Literally born and raised in Leicester m8
>>
we're winning the league lads
>>
DEAD FAN NOT DEAD, ANOTHER LEICESTER MIRACLE

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3493252/Leicester-City-fan-treated-hospital-suffering-heart-attack-outside-stadium-Newcastle-United-victory.html

>Reports on social media that the fan died after the game were inaccurate
>>
>>66179422
Meme magic confirmed for real lads
>>
How did Sky give MOTM to Drinkwater? He's easily been one of Leicester's best players this season, but last night he was pretty poor.
>>
feels so good to be a lifelong fox bros

what's on for next year? another league title and a CL title?
>>
>>66179422
This is beautiful. Us Foxes prayed all night for this man to live and we actually did it.
>>
File: 1450553303312.png (296 KB, 1223x1147) Image search: [Google]
1450553303312.png
296 KB, 1223x1147
>>
>>66179552
I completely agree.
Mahrez or Kanté should have been MOTM yesterday.
>>
>>66179254
We genuinely live and breathe this club. I understand your anger but God still loves you.
>>
>>66179254
>le buttblasted Norwegian strikes again
Aren't you getting tired of this?

>>66179422
The maymays are becoming more and more real...
>>
>>66178102
frog island
>>
Leicester are nothing more than a meme. They clearly won’t last the pace – we’ve seen this same thing happen in prior years with West Ham, Southampton etc.

Next year, their only 2 good non-meme players Mahrez and Kante will actually be at proper clubs and normal service will resume.
>>
LIFELONG
I
F
E
L
O
N
G
>>
>>66179989
Is someone chatting shit again?
>>
>>66179989
Come on Ireland, you know better than to chat shit here.

The Leicester players browse the /sp/ catalogue after games to see what people have been saying.
>>
>>66180643
My source is Ranieri's PA, she went to my school. Says she gets all the /chat/ threads on their ipads while they have their massage sessions.
>>
>>66179989
They'll have won the Premiere League so who gives a shit.
>>
>>66179989
Next year is irrelevant. If we continue to scrape the victories and actually fucking win the league this season, our next thousand years won't fucking matter you ignorant potato cunt. Away and get shagged by your priest.
>>
>>66179989
Have sex
>>
File: agoat.jpg (2 MB, 1800x1457) Image search: [Google]
agoat.jpg
2 MB, 1800x1457
>>66179422
Ranieri literally resurrected this man. Pope are you watching, one miracle confirmed, sainthood when?
>>
Is /chat/ the most underrated general on /sp/?

Is this the underdog of generals?
>>
File: shinjivardy.jpg (236 KB, 1920x1152) Image search: [Google]
shinjivardy.jpg
236 KB, 1920x1152
>>66179989
>Next year,
Yes, people like my great uncle, who's watched this team since 1940 something, are really bothered about next season, when Leicester are going to WIN THE FUCKING LEAGUE this year.
>>
>>66178102
Läster
>>
>>66179254
> Jarsten Foragnars in charge of grasping the lifelong love of loyal lesterlads

Glad to be a prenatal foreverfox.
>>
File: 1445728064763.png (335 KB, 520x520) Image search: [Google]
1445728064763.png
335 KB, 520x520
>>66178248
>Fuchs and Okazaki

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7sKqWKzemY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExlnvTgrhdw
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.