[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
l
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: ibelievethatwewillwin_1x.jpg (48 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
ibelievethatwewillwin_1x.jpg
48 KB, 400x300
l
>>
>>66163975
AM
>>
BELIEVE
>>
>>66163975
I BELIEVE
>>
File: 1452520574042.png (276 KB, 803x470) Image search: [Google]
1452520574042.png
276 KB, 803x470
FIGHT
>>
>>66164044
Cait
>>
>>66171802
I BELIEVE THAT
>>
JUST
>>
>Using blue as your starting color

Jesus christ Nike, are we France?
>>
File: 1430135684174.jpg (179 KB, 997x750) Image search: [Google]
1430135684174.jpg
179 KB, 997x750
>alitdore will keep getting tap ins and klinnsman will never kick off the team
>>
>>66172377
he's objectively and undeniably been one of the best NT strikers to every play. This doesn't necessarily mean that he should keep getting callups, but there's not exactly any other forward in the pool who's been consistent on the NT or prolific for their club.
>>
I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL MEME! I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL MEME! I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL MEME! I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL MEME! I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL MEME! I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL MEME! I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL MEME! I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL MEME! I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL MEME! I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL MEME! I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL MEME! I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL MEME! I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL MEME! I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL MEME! I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL MEME! I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL MEME! I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL MEME! I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL MEME! I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL MEME! I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL MEME! I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL MEME! I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL MEME! I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL MEME! I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL MEME! I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL MEME!
>>
>>66163975
(WHEN) WAS A YOUNG BOY
>>
I CAN FLY
>>
>>66163975
You have not even qualified for Euros.
>>
>>66163975

Here's what Americans need to do. Either:

a) Appreciate football like any other country. Learn the culture and values and the history. And get good. This will probably entail you playing normal fucking August - May seasons, getting rid of your salary cap, getting rid of the whole conference bullshit, etc.

OR

b) If you don't want to do that then just stick to your own """""""""""sports""""""""""" and stay the fuck away from ours.
>>
>>66172254
I BELIEVE THAT WE
>>
I BELIEVE THAT WE WUZ
>>
AND
WIN!
>>
File: aniggin.jpg (25 KB, 341x339) Image search: [Google]
aniggin.jpg
25 KB, 341x339
>>66176700
we literally don't have to do any of that shit, but thank you for your input. btw, you have zero reason to complain outside of unabashed butthurt.
>>
>>66176700

You make a good point.

A good point.
>>
>>66176700
>August-May seasons

You serious m8?

The shittiest NFL game of the week will have 5 times the ratings of the best MLS game of the week. Not only that, Fall is huge for TV shows.
>>
>>66176700
You can't tell us what to do
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.