[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: Johnny-Manziel.jpg (179 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
Johnny-Manziel.jpg
179 KB, 640x400
What went wrong?
>>
2 based for the league
>>
millennial: the athlete
>>
File: 1457880610562.jpg (112 KB, 675x949) Image search: [Google]
1457880610562.jpg
112 KB, 675x949
>>66152475
Kawaii desu desu
>>
spoiled midget who couldn't handle being a responsible adult
>>
affluenza
>>
>>66152475
In order of importance:

Overrated in college like many other busts before him

Unless your Allen Iverson level talented you simply can't succeed with no work ethic whatsoever

Alcoholism

A silver spoon upbringing that left him unable to develop character (not that this happens to everyone, but still)
>>
File: johnny cokehead.png (574 KB, 577x1024) Image search: [Google]
johnny cokehead.png
574 KB, 577x1024
>>
Other players in the league are going out there on Sundays willing to almost die because they have no other way of making a life for themselves. He doesn't have that "This is all I have in my life" mentality. The sad thing is that there are flashes of talent when he plays, but his lack of preparation makes him inconsistent. Not to mention the Browns are literally the worst sports franchise in modern history.
>>
Texas A&M
>>
>>66152475
Numerous things
>Played in a system that let him be flashy in college and rack up stats
>undersized for an NFL qb
>drafted by the most poorly run franchise
>alcoholism
>cocaine addiction
>never faced any adversity in his life until the NFL, and it showed how he could not handle it
>memes
>>
Same thing that will happen to Goff
>browns
>>
He got drafted by the Cleveland Browns.
>>
File: 1408416889166.jpg (34 KB, 636x358) Image search: [Google]
1408416889166.jpg
34 KB, 636x358
>>
>Browns
If they wanted a christian choir boy they should have taken Tebow
>>
he was never told "no" as a child

not once. guaranteed.
>>
>>66153402
vretty much this
>>
BLACKED when?
>>
i think he is just a straight up busta
>>
>>66158129
Nobody cares what you think, statspussy Ltd.
>>
>>66153697
>>66153402
>>66152584
>>66152555
>>66152526
All explained very easily and quickly by
This post > >>66152503
>>
I honestly think this poor kid doesn't have a true friend in the world.
Spent most of his life pissing on anyone nice to him being the cool guy in school, spent all of college partying his ass off and doing drugs with other rich idiots who couldn't care about something if they were paid to do it.
Never once did he have a reality check until it was all gone.
Like I really think this kid is truly lonely, his parents probably never gave him attention, sent him to camps and gave him shit so he wouldn't bother them.
>>
>>66158142
No one cares what you think either, Aussie wannabe tripfag
>>
>>66152475

I read an article on espn when he was freshman year at texas A&M talking up his bullshit ability to win games like he was tebow or some shit

he developed a coke habit like he was the shit, and now hes fucked, the media takes another soul
>>
Waste of talent+oxygen
>>
>>66153697
Beat me to it

Spoiled brat couldn't handle being a responsible adult and had a meltdown
>>
>>66152555

>inverson
>succeeded
>>
>>66158677
the fact that he didn't go to prison during his high school scandal is a success within itself
>>
>>66152503
This tbqh
>>
Affluenza
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.