[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
daily reminder that this piece of shit is a stat padder daily
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: 471101976.jpg (34 KB, 594x445) Image search: [Google]
471101976.jpg
34 KB, 594x445
daily reminder that this piece of shit is a stat padder

daily reminder that he has been invisible and scoreless against barcelona in 6 games and 4 with villlarreal

daily reminder that atletico will not win the league or Cl because of this piece of shit stat padder
>>
Daily reminder that he is better than any Mexican player ever.
>>
CHI
>>
CA
>>
>>66149996

>0 Pichichis

Nope
>>
MY
>>
>griezmann scores
>penaldo doesn't

it's that time again
>>
>>66149996

How mad will you be when Gris Man pockets in the CL, la Liga and the Euro with France?

Will you sudoku yourself like the el farca chicano bandwagoner that opened the "JUST" Real Madrid thread too soon and got "Just" himself instead?
>>
>this mentally ill chicano again

https://youtu.be/mF4cxxuZ5_M?t=80
>>
>>66150311
>>66150316
ILL ADMIT IF GRIEZMANN DOES SOMETHING IN A BIG GAME OR AGAINST A BIG TEAM I WILL FINALLY ADMIT HE IS ELITE. SO FAR HE CHOKED IN THE CL LAST SEASON AGAINST BAYER OF ALL TEAMS AND REAL MADRID. JUST ONE GOAL IN THE CL THAT ISNT KIIEV PSV AND THE LIKE IS GOOD ENOUGH
>>
>>66150416
>this
>cheap
you of all people know that griezmann isnt good as people say. he hwas been meh so far with france
>>
>>66149996
He's pretty handsome though.
>>
OUUUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
>>
WHAT WILL GRIEZMANNS NAME BE AFTER HE CHOKES AGAINST BARCELONA FOR THE UPCOMING 28222272TH TIME IN THE NEXT ROUND OF CHAMPIONS LEAGUE?

I VOTE CHOKEMANN

OUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
>>
File: 1440540201050.png (635 KB, 1600x1192) Image search: [Google]
1440540201050.png
635 KB, 1600x1192
>>66150316
>we need to build a wall
where ?
>>
True , Griezmann is pretty shit at the moment. So far , the best Atletico player is Carrasco. They won't win the league or CL until the team gets better. They need a new key player.
>>
Does he >Torres some easy chances, or does he suffer from the bus parking tactics ?
>>
>>66149996
>Griezmann is French
haha lol what looks very white
>>
>>66151822

the former

still, you can see he's a natural scorer
>>
File: Buildwall.png (518 KB, 1600x1192) Image search: [Google]
Buildwall.png
518 KB, 1600x1192
>>66151293
>>
OUUUUUUUUUUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
>>
oui?
>>
Why chicanos so obsessed with Greaseman? Still butthurted because >Velel still in La Real? He is MLS-tier at best.
>>
>>66157797
OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.