[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where's Lukaku going?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 3
File: Romelu_Lukaku_3156402b.jpg (63 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
Romelu_Lukaku_3156402b.jpg
63 KB, 620x387
Will he stay with Everton?
>>
No way he'll stay more than 2+ years at such a trashy midtable team with no prospects of relevant titles whatsoever.

Could see Poonited dropping 80m for him in one or two seasons.
>>
>>66135262
I can see Barcelona putting in a bid for him as cover for suarez if we don't get dybala this summer.
>>
Where do u envision him going? I think he'll be with Everton for at least 3 more years.
>>
>>66135262
he's so good and only 22 :^)
>>
>>66135398
I don't see that at all. He's really not the Barcelona style at all.

Huge pacey black tank with good position, ball protection and finishing, basically Drogba 2.0

Nigga's made for the EPLel.
>>
Arsenal
>>
He's the next benteke, flopping at a big club
>>
>>66135494
>wonga
>paying over 50mil for a young striker he "almost-signed"
>instead of insisting with Jiroo and Walcott for the umpteenth time
>>
>>66135573
Wenger will leave at the end of the season.
>>
>>66135589
I'll believe when I see it.

But his current contract runs until 2017.
>>
Man Utd tbhfam.

>dat Marial, Rashford, Lukaku front three
>>
>>66135435
>basically Drogba 2.0
This was the logic that Chelsea bought him for, didn't really work out. Drogba was great at holding up play, being dominant pressance in set peices. I never remeber Drogba being particularly fast, but then again I was going to say he wasn't that great a finisher from my memory but I'm not going to argue with his goal ratio at Chelsea the first time round now that I've looked it up. I remeber him being rediculously consistant just not that consistant.
In contrast I would say Lukaku is much more comfertable playing off the shoulder of the last defender and likes balls into space where he can run onto the ball much more. Quite different players in their style imo.

I agree that he wouldn't suit the way Barcalona play now though, he doesn't have the technical skill set or class to make that team. I hope he stays with Everton personally.
>>
>>66135435
>basically Drogba 2.0

except Drogba didnt have half the pace he has

Lukaku could be alot better than Droga, he just needs a good team
>>
>>66135589

no he wont
>>
>>66135262
has'nt Everton been bought by Murica recently? i think if the owners invest more money to buy players and give him a big contract he'll stay
>>
He's going to Atleti.
>>
>>66135861
pls

if trips, then true
>>
>>66135861
they're getting cavani
>>
>>66135657
This is 100% correct. Drogba and Lukaku are entirely different players
>>
>>66135262
He should stay there...he's not that good. He scores one of those from time to time but he's a lazy ass motherfucker.
>>
>>66135262
>everton is 12th, same points as bournemouth
wtf is this shiet
>>
>>66135330
Kill yourself
>>
>>66135262
Probably United this summer with John Stones
>>
>>66135633
What about Memphis? Griezmann is also coming m8. I wish Martial or Memphis could play behind Lukaku. Memphis left wing, Greizmann right wing (even though he isn't a right winger), Martial behind Lukaku :) Fifa dream mode here m8 desu
>>
Would Mourinho actually buy him after telling him to fuck off from Chelsea? he seems too proud and stupid to admit his mistakes.
>>
Could use him at Arsenal.
>>
I would love for him to go to a good top team. He deserves it. Yes he can be inconsistent but he's still on track to get 20+ goals for the third season in a row(?), he's broken PL records and some of the goals can be world class.

I almost feel sorry for him having to deal with memetinez.
Watching him at atleti would be beautiful as they really need a talismanic striker. I'd still enjoy him at Juve though if morata and dybs go.
>>
>>66137175
He's never gotten 20 league goals in a season, which imo is the true definition of a "20-goal-a-season" striker
>>
lukaku is shit what manager could be insane enough to spend big money on him?
>>
Is Everton full of white men aching to see their women satisfied?
>>
>>66137208
>25 in 13/14
>20 last season
>25 so far this one
>>
>>66137226
League goals m8
Torres managed to get 20 goals in all competitions for Chelsea in a season so its not the same
>>
>>66137233
>20+ goals per season in a row
>League goals m8
nobody was talking about league only, lad. The two he scored against chelsea yesterday were in cup, do those not count because they are not good enough for you?
>>
>>66137257
Thats why I specifically said league goals. I didn't say cup goals don't count either.

The guy I was replying to said 20+ as if it was an important milestone, which it is since english media regularly mention top teams looking for a 20-goal-a-season striker. But they almost always refer to league goals since 20 goals in all competitions is easier to get and so not as prestigious

Having said all that, I'd be surprised if lukaku doesnt hit 20 league goals this season. He has 10 games left to score 2 goals
>>
>>66137257
20 goals in all competitions just isn't really that impressive for a striker. Even Giroud is getting that
>>
>>66137291
Most people include all competitions when talking about goals per season. Then you have the specific mentions/awards for league or cup top scorer and such.

Though if I had to make the distinction I'd say what matters is the rival and the type of goal, not so much the competition. Scoring a penalty against norwich in league isn't as prestigious as yesterday's first goal against chelsea in cup, for example.

>>66137293
It's actually quite good, and better when considering what's left of the season. Same number Agüero, Kane or Vardy have right now in all competitions. Agüero ended up with a total 32 last season and I think he was the top scorer, Lukaku is already at 25.
>>
File: image_8.png (356 KB, 572x380) Image search: [Google]
image_8.png
356 KB, 572x380
>>66137222
Aching to see the trophy cabinet satisfied ;-;
>>
>>66135330
>no prospects of relevant titles whatsoever.

like lestah

>>66135435
>Huge pacey black tank

how is his skin color relevant? das raciss
>>
>>66136700
Did you grow up in HK? What fucking school did you go to?
>>
PSG
>>
Aubamemeehegeyang ---> Madrid
Lukaku ---> Dortmund
>>
>>66136686
Stones is going to City or Chelsea.
>>
He's going to Lyon
>>
going back to thorton heath, where he belongs
>>
>>66137293
Says the neet
>>
Honestlyl, i believe he will go to PSG. Zlatan will leave soon and Cavani is Cavani. They will drop like 60-70m for him
>>
>>66135262

he suffers from Fellaini syndrome.

Good, great even at sub top teams but can add nothing of any value that any team at the top of a big competition (spain/england/germany) needs.

Let the lad stay at Everton and enjoy himself, maybe win a cheeky title like Leicester in one of the coming years.

That being said, the managers at the top of the Prem are known retards and it's just a matter of time before the likes of liverpool or united splash a ridiculous amount of money on him, only for him to fail and be chewed out by the public.

Anyone thinking of him at barcelona/real/bayern are out of their minds, maybe actually watch a gameand see his ball controls/bad positioning/weak stamina. Again, he has strengths to make up for that in lesser teams so it's not like he's a bad striker. Just not elite.
>>
Everton are going to get Southamptoned 2bh
Stones, Lukaku and Barkley will leave
Not to mention the core of their team is now old and needs to go with Howard, Barry, Jags.
What's left is a mediocre club with generally mediocre players
Martinez had his shot and blew it, can't believe people actually thought he was better than Moyes
>>
>>66135262
He'll replace Ronny '16 or '17.
>>
>>66143863
Lukaku will be at Everton next season. A new owner, new investment and potentially a new manager could make him want to stay.
>>
>>66144971
He could have 15% ROI from just one transfer.
>>
>>66136670
Eddie fucking howe
>>
>>66136670
Memetinez is a fraud who can't organise a defense to save his life. They have the 3rd best goal scoring record in the league.
>>
>>66146614
with games in hand against the teams who have scored more

there is a trophy for highest scorers right?
>>
>>66136686
Stones has gone to shit since they refused his transfer request. He doesn't even get a game over Funes Mori
>>
PSG most likely, it'll be a shame to see Barkley go to City, Lukaku to PSG and Stones to Chelsea,City or United if they got Mou. I could see Deulofeu going as well if all above leave. That will be bad but it will be a lot worse if Martinez stays, probably the worst manager in the league tbqh
>>
>>66147529
Everton is doomed.
>>
>>66136670
Howe is pretty good desu
>>
>>66147529
They could get Fellaini back and Baines' hair looks better every match day.
>>
>>66135262
He's already said multiple times he wants to move to a bigger club, and his agent said he wouldn't have let him join Everton if he was his agent when the deal happened
>>
'They know I'm a good player but that I want to develop so I can eventually get back to playing for a club like Chelsea.

'I don't have a secret ambition to rejoin (Chelsea) — there are other clubs in the world. I just want to grow as a player and eventually arrive at a top club again.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2952227/Romelu-Lukaku-wants-eventually-leave-Everton-club.html#ixzz42oqINeCW
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
>>
>>66149478
Yup

>We will see what happens in the summer, but the Everton directors don’t have to think Rom will play there for the rest of his career. Later on, he’ll play for one of world’s best teams: PSG, Manchester City, Manchester United or Bayern Munich. Big names, but nothing is impossible as Rom has great potential.”

>“If we had met each other earlier, he wouldn’t have played for Everton,”
>>
Lukaku is Demarcus Cousins

Prove me wrong
>>
>>66149836
How so mate?
>>
Bayern or one can hope Roma.
>>
>>66150343
They're both bangers, they play messy but direct.

Also on similar teams with similar fanbases.

Also black.
>>
File: IMG_20160109_191402.jpg (207 KB, 1000x670) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160109_191402.jpg
207 KB, 1000x670
Seen after the John Stones thing that Everton are only going to sell for BIG money. Lukaku is the best striker prospect in this country and the second best striker behind Aguero, he's already better than Kane will ever be. It'll be like 60m+ at least.

The only clubs that can afford that are the top English teams, and barca/real where I don't think he'll necessarily start just yet so can't see happening (he left Chelsea for game time)
>>
>>66150589
Oh yeah PSG too
>>
I hope he stays there. He's a lazy motherfucker , that's why he's not at Bayern's or RM's or whatever big club's level.
>>
http://www.football365.com/news/romelu-lukaku-the-ridiculous-statistics
>>
I would think PSG if Ibra's leaving

Huge payday, speak French, it's fucking Paris, closer to home
>>
A meme. Probably going to PSG or Bayern once he's 26.
>>
>>66152857
>meme

He's been one of the best strikers in the league for four seasons now. Last season was a dip but he still got 20 goals.
>>
>>66153035
He's decent yeah, but still unproven.

Fellaini, Carrol were great before they move to big club.

He showed his class today, but some other day, he's shit. Watch his game when everton draw 0-0.

>best striker in the league for four season

KEK
>>
>>66140277
Why does everyone keep writing that?
>>
>>66153166
>best striker in the league for four seasons
That's not what he said, you mongoloid. "ONE of the best" is what he said. And he has been.
>>
>>66135398
>barca
U wot m8?
Barcelona is all about diving , cheating beta manlets.An alpha bull like this belongs in the EPL
>>
>>66162300
Lukaku should def stay in the Premier League.
>>
>>66169169
Or go to PSG and be their first choice striker.
>>
>>66169190
If Zlatan actually leaves, sure.
>>
>>66170245
Zlatan said the only way he's not leaving is if they replace the Eiffel Tower with a statue of him.
Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.