[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
(Possibly) Unpopular sports opinion thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6
File: manziel.jpg (580 KB, 2258x1505) Image search: [Google]
manziel.jpg
580 KB, 2258x1505
>Futbol, football, soccer, whatever you call it >BLOWS.
>Basketball BLOWS.
>Hockey is meh but takes the most individual talent level to play.
>Quarterback is the hardest position in sports (Although if you disagree with this, you're an idiot.)
>Baseball takes more thought and patience than any sport
>Baseball is extremely fun to watch when you know the ins and outs with the fundamentals of the game
>Johnny Manziel deserves another chance.
>Fuck Mike Trout.
>>
center is the hardest position because you either have the body and athleticism required or you don't.

no one else could ever be shaq
>>
>>66113715
Dwight Howard is better than Shaq
>>
>>66113744
>>66113692
lmao america
>>
But being tall isn't a skill retards...
>>
>>66113744
lol, you're dumb as fuck
>>
File: tips le fedora.jpg (27 KB, 320x263) Image search: [Google]
tips le fedora.jpg
27 KB, 320x263
>>66113692
>>
>>66113758
lmao jealous shitspaniard.
>>
>>66113692
>Futbol, football, soccer, whatever you call it >BLOWS.
>American spouts the soccer is shit meme
Woah there, buddy. Don't get too radical.
>>
>>66113997
>implying all you need is to be tall
>this flag
>mad at height
not surprising, poor little brown guys.
>>
>>66113692
They're just meh opinions. Like wgaf

A real unpopular or controversial decision would be that OJ didn't do it or that steroids should be implemented in professional sports.
>>
>Tmac is the 3rd best SG of all time
>CP3 is the best pg in the league today
>Christian Laetnerr was the greatest collegiate athlete of all time
>Wilt chamberlain is the goat, not Jordan
>CP3 will get a ring b4 retirement

>Peyton Manning isnt even top 10 qb of all time >Randy Moss is better than Jerry Rice
>Barry Sanders would own all the rushing records and have at least 2 rings if he went to literally any team besides the lions
>The Vikings will win a superbowl before 2025
>Tom brady will retire with at least 5 rings
>>
>>66113692
I wouls say baseball is just fun to watch, not "extremely" fun. I mean, it is a great sport, but it just offers ocasional moments of excitement
>>
>>66118431
>Johnny Manziel deserves another chance
that's unpopular right now, but you're right on the rest.
The others are thinly veiled trolling aimed at foreigners.
>>
>>66113692
>boreball should be ignored from now on because it's fucking boring and useless
>>
>>66120759
cp3 is the best pg but i doubt he wins a ring

tmac at his peak was better than kobe or wade but career wise he's not even close to top 10sg
>>
File: Bruv.gif (784 KB, 257x193) Image search: [Google]
Bruv.gif
784 KB, 257x193
Kobe isn't top 10 all-time

Hockey is somewhat interesting but I wouldn't watch it unless I had a team to support

Wilt Chamberlain and Bill Russell would have been superstars in any era

Basketball fans don't give a shit about hockey but hockey fans are ridiculously jealous of how basketball is given more attention than hockey is

Roger Clemens is not a top 5 pitcher of all-time

Barry Bonds is not a top 5 hitter of all time

Tyson was the last boxer anyone gave a shit about. Floyd dodged Pacquiao for too long and that fight destroyed whatever chance boxing had of becoming semi-relevant in the first quarter of this century

I don't think that steroid users besides Clemens and Bonds (and maybe A-rod even though I despise him) should be allowed in the Hall, but I also think that the BBWAA needs to get its shit together or be replaced with the player's committee making every decision.
>>
>>66113692
let me guess, you are a 20-27 year old white male who is not very successful

only a white dude would think a piece of shit like johnny football deserves another chance. hes a scumbag and deserves to be in jail or dead
>>
>>66113692
god youre a fucking idiot
also
>MJ isnt the Goat
>>
>>66131015
do you think rg3 and kaepernick deserve another chance
>>
>>66130758
>I don't think steroid users should be allowed in the hall

Well the Hall of Fame of the past 40 years would be pretty empty then
>>
>>66131039
>youre a fucking idiot

>hurrrrr MJ isnt goat
>>
>>66131072
neither of them are even close to the train wreck that manziel is. manziel is a self destructive mess that cant be fixed

kaep deserves another chance because he's actually good and is smart. he was just the quarterback on a 3peat conference championship team a few years ago

rg3 doesnt deserve another chance because quarterbacks get paid way too much to take a chance on someone that brittle
>>
>>66130586
Nice "unpopular" opinion.
>>
File: 1457330216268.gif (1 MB, 205x199) Image search: [Google]
1457330216268.gif
1 MB, 205x199
>>66113744
Boi if you don't get
>>
OK, I'll go

1. Rocky killed boxing more than ppv
2. Notre Dame should stay Independent.
3. The DH is stupid, as is interleague play.
4. The pro bowl should be a 7 on 7 flag tourney similar to the NHL all star game this year.
5. They need a real clock in soccer, i.e. one that stops on a stoppage and starts back up on the whistle. Injury time is total BS.
6. If they got rid of about half the NBA teams it would markedly improve the game.
7. There are too many regular season
games in all professional sports.
8. High school games should never be on national TV outside of Japan.
9. Punters are the most underrated athletes.
10. Any Olympic sport without a clock or defense should be banned.
>>
>>66131106
ebin
>>
>baseball requires thought and patience
You're right. The hardest part of baseball by far is having the patience to stay awake the whole time
>>
>90% soccer games are boring
>Chess isn't a sport
>Racing isn't a sport
>If you are 7ft tall and not in a wheelchair you have what it takes to play basketball professionally
>>
>>66131072
Manziel is either clinically insane or he literally acted out on purpose to get released from the Browns. Either way he's a basketcase that no team wants a part of. Not to mention his media coverage is way worse than even someone like Tebow's.
>>
the rules of american soccer were actually a real improvement
>>
File: Anon_kuuun_2.png (314 KB, 501x500) Image search: [Google]
Anon_kuuun_2.png
314 KB, 501x500
>>66113692
wow, an Ameritard doesn't like football, im impressed
>>66133844
disgusting desu
>>
I feel second hand embarrassment for people who obsess over college sports.
>>
>thinks soccer is boring
>watches Baseball
I know this is bait but there are real american """people""" that truly think this way.
>>
>>66135040
It's not that soccer is boring, it's that all the players are metrosexual fags.
>>
>>66135067
honestly, who cares about the life of the players outside the field? they could be pedophiles for all I care as long as they show up to the game.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.