[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
now that the dust has settled, what are your new thoughts on Hazard?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3
File: 1231516113151.jpg (797 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
1231516113151.jpg
797 KB, 2048x1536
now that the dust has settled, what are your new thoughts on Hazard?
>>
>>66098938
he was, is, and will be shit
>>
LE

NO

END

PRODUCT
>>
>2 goals this season

That's worse than Torres

J-J-JUST
>>
he will never leave
>>
>>66098938
Pune FC have bid 20 Rupees/hr for him.
>>
>>66098938
PLS BUY HIM REAL PLS
>>
>>66099202
That's a steal. For that price you need to take Falcao too or no deal.
>>
Good dribbler and fast thinker, piss poor finisher and not a leader.
Probably he shouldn't play on the wing, he doesn't seem very good at playing with a fullback. He should also be forced to learn how to score.
>>
>>66100535
Btw, a lot of the hate he gets is completely absurd and is just the fans lashing out to find someone to blame. Someone who isn't Mourinho, of course.
>>
>>66100557
>completely absurd

>le 3rd best player in the world la'

>trying to make him into the poster boy of the EPLel who will bring the balon door home just like Ronaldo
>>
>>66100576
Isn't that basically the opposite of hating him?
>>
>>66100535
Where do you suggest he should play? CAM?
>>
>>66100586
he's saying that hackzard gets the hate he does for being heavily overrated
>>
>>66100535
Is he really a fast thinker? Most of the stuff he does besides dribbling is quite pedestrian. And at 25 he's not going to learn how to score.
>>
>>66100599
SS imho. I am starting to think he's better at taking the ball from the midfield and running straight at the defence than at being wide and cutting inside.

He also rarely pass the ball rnough to Baba or the lb imho, but maybe it's just me (him not passing the ball to Baba is objective fact).

If he was taught to play as second striker in a 442 I bet Costa would improve as well, his going wide on the left would have a sense because you would have a second striker in the box.

>>66100643
I think he's a fast thinker because, when he has someone else with a quick mind, they can do some nice quick 1-2 or plays. Maybe it's relative because the other players I see are Costa and Willian who take a lot of time on the ball.

More than learning to score he also need to learn that he has to fucking take his chances, he seems too altruistic or scared.
>>
>>66100640
And that would be fine. The problem is hating him for pretending to be bad, for trying to have Mourinho sacked, for pretending to be injured.
>>
>>66100657
But he has been terribad this season. Even in 2014-15 he was average yet the jews gave him POTY because they are desperate for a Balon D'or contender and fell for the Chelshit hype.
>>
A poor man's Douglas Costa
>>
File: messi interview.jpg (89 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
messi interview.jpg
89 KB, 640x640
>It says here you've only scored two goals this season. Care to explain?
>>
File: aaya.jpg (111 KB, 1024x706) Image search: [Google]
aaya.jpg
111 KB, 1024x706
>>66100742
I will try to make it easier for you.

Good: hating hazard for being shit
Bad: hating hazard for "faking" an injury

Is that clear? I repeat myself, the problem is not thinking he's shit or overrated, the problem is thinking that he decided to be shit on purpose to have Mourinho sacked.

Again:
Hazard was bad? yes
Hazard did his best to have Mou sacked? no
>>
>>66100755
W-we were going through a m-managerial transition s-sir.
>>
He's the next Stewart Downing
>>
>>66100865

Literally who?
>>
>>66100892
Liverpool legend
>>
>>66098938
He used to be the 2nd best player in the world and now he's top 10 at best.
>>
>>66101069
>He used to be the 2nd best player in the world and now he's top 10 at best.
>in the world
you mean at Chelsea, right?
>>
>>66101069
He wasn't even 2nd best player in the eplel
>>
>>66101069
He wasn't even the best player in his family
>>
>>66101082
>>66101346
Rude
>>
Good player, but not as good as people thought he was. Also a shitty attitude
>>
>Eden Hazard is still suffering from a groin/hip injury. He has played on painkillers again. He's uncertain for Everton.
If this is true and not simple pr to cover Hazshit's ass, I can understand why he never looked really good. I don't believe it though, the league was gone so there was no reason to force him to play.
>>
>>66100770
Explain his current level at the moment then, he's absolute shite last season whereas last year you could at least see some quality shine through.
>>
>le 1 too many dribbles man
still better than memepiss & memetial will ever be
>>
>>66101674
Injuries and out of form
Team playing bad (from the top of my head he could have had 2 assists against Arsenal if Remy was better)
Other teams knowing how to defend against him
The team doesn't win penalties anymore
Oscar regressed and this hurt Hazard the most
Low confidence (bet that missed pk against Stoke killed him)
>>
>>66098997

would he be better if he played on the right as a genuine winger?
>>
I bet he regret his shit career move
Look a him at 18 playing for Lille and look at him now, he was so fast, agile and creative
He hates Chelsea's tactics and style of football
>>
>>66101757
no, he's not a typical winger that runs to the byline and crosses. He's more of a #10 converted to a winger so he needs to be able to naturally drift inside.
>>
>>66100535
he's not even a good dribbler now he never takes anyone on
>>
>>66100651

> player who can't score
> second striker

ballsy move desu
>>
He's just a rich man's Jesus Navas
>>
>>66101789
Where should he have gone from Lille?
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.