[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/copalib/ Copa Libertadores
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6
File: 1437621290436.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1728) Image search: [Google]
1437621290436.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1728
/ihavenoideawhatsgoingon/ edition
>>
Primero por /a/
>>
TOCA DE ACA GRINGO edition
>>
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL BOLIVIANOS
>>
Question for the hues, how is Tim vickery regarded as a journalist/pundit or whatever he does over there
>>
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO AJAJAJAJ
>>
it's said - and very likely - that in this year's brasileirão we'll have video analysis on contested/difficult calls.

how does it feel to be permanently lagging behind brazil, rest of the world?
>>
VAMOSHH BOKITAH
>>
SEEEEE SUICIDO EL BOLI QEPD
>>
GRACIAS TRAVEL ACE ASSISTANCE™
>>
>>66097245
B O L I V A R
T
F
O
>>
File: tra.gif (2 MB, 292x200) Image search: [Google]
tra.gif
2 MB, 292x200
por fin
>>
File: 874.jpg (168 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
874.jpg
168 KB, 960x540
What went right?
>>
>>66097368
literalmente quien
>>
>>66097245
alguien me consigue entradas para la bombonera?
>>
File: kek.jpg (4 KB, 88x88) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
4 KB, 88x88
>>66097368
cagon del siglo
>4 ex players and a literal who
>>
>>66097306
overall good, sometimes 'mocked' by fellow journos, but I like him.
by mocked I mean: he's more strict/rigorous on what he regards as good football. local journalists are more 'lenient', perhaps because they think that the players that play here can do less than what Vickery believe they can. so you see some grimaces during these disagreements.

The only con is that I find him biased towards rio teams - which are mostly decadent, very slowly recovering now, it seems.

I think he finds São Paulo teams arrogant, some shit like that. Not his job to compensate, though.
>>
File: 1457408243422.jpg (10 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1457408243422.jpg
10 KB, 250x250
>>66097411

Yo te consigo soy hincha de boca :^)
>>
bosteros bolivanos asco dan
>>
>>66097368
>participa todos los años en libertadores
>solo 3 libertadores
>campeon del siglo
>>
>>66097427
>>66097306
clearing a bit:
I think Vickery rates football according to the overall ruler of what good and bad football is, and locals rate football according to what they are used to see and to what the players here are capable of delivering.

for example, Vickery didn't find Corinthians performance against Chelsea any good. Locals find it thrilling that Corinthians was capable of playing that game without being submissive and hoofing it. they played composedly and passed the ball around, worked as a team, etc.
It's a greater achievement if you put it agains what brazilian football is usually played like, and considering the mostly average roster Corinthians had, good football. In an overall ruler, it was average and very pragmatic.
>>
>>66097528
5 actually
>>
who /swag/ here?
>>
>>66097368
>old man Forlan is still playing

Jesus, isn't he like fucking 40 already?
>>
>>66097746
>>
File: gaitán.jpg (101 KB, 454x360) Image search: [Google]
gaitán.jpg
101 KB, 454x360
>>66097705
Here
>>
>>66097427
>>66097530
On English programs he's always seemed to like Corinthians, especially the team that won the 2015 Brasileiro (or whatever) and was genuinely upset when some of the key players left for China

On a side note does he speak Portuguese well? You'd think so after 20 years but you never know.
>>
Toluca shitting the bed with this same team In Liga MX(16th place), yet styling on all these stinky sudaca teams. Tachira needing refball to beat Puma's C team kek.

>How Liga MX Is not considered the best league outside of europe Is beyond me.
>>
>>66097904
Your meme teams unironically get BTFO by a poor Argie club 3-0 and a meme Chinese club with hue rejects
>>
>>66097930
>Mi Pequeno Soccer.
>>
>>66097861
2015 corinthians was magnificent. easily best football in brazil in atleast 15 years. it'd be strange if he hadn't good things to say about it.

his portuguese is very good. he has a bit of an accent and sometimes rounds words to the spanish equivalent, but that's excusable. he seems slow at times, but that's maybe his age and an english rhetoric/locution that simply doesn't translates into portuguese very naturally.
he's got plenty of vocabulary, and aside from what I mentioned, he sounds carioca (native of Rio). the good kind, not the effusive/gay kind.
>>
>>66097947
>this chicano
>>
bump for the S T R O N G E S T
>>
>>66098006
Interesting, thanks huebro
>>
>>66098023
>(You) In 2016
>Still using the word chicano.

Mcpick pick 2.
>>
GOATluca
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.