[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FFFFIIIIGGGHHHHTTTTTTT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 9
File: 1452100398825.png (243 KB, 564x389) Image search: [Google]
1452100398825.png
243 KB, 564x389
FFFFIIIIGGGHHHHTTTTTTT
>>
US
>>
>>66089949
>those fingers
>>
>le fight and win man
>>
File: Zombie_fire_arms_raised.jpg (151 KB, 458x657) Image search: [Google]
Zombie_fire_arms_raised.jpg
151 KB, 458x657
>>66089989
>NIW DNA THGIF
>>
File: BUILDANDWALL.jpg (49 KB, 564x389) Image search: [Google]
BUILDANDWALL.jpg
49 KB, 564x389
BBBBUUUUIIILLLLDDDDDDD
>>
File: foight6.png (276 KB, 803x470) Image search: [Google]
foight6.png
276 KB, 803x470
>>66089949
WIIIIIIIIN

Honestly lads, has any of you managed to resist watching that vid til the end?
>>
>>66090159
someone had the idea to have one winger named fight and another named win on /sp/artans
>>
File: NoSeattle.png (2 MB, 1100x838) Image search: [Google]
NoSeattle.png
2 MB, 1100x838
>>
File: fightandwin.gif (3 MB, 350x250) Image search: [Google]
fightandwin.gif
3 MB, 350x250
>>
>>66092730
At least add the Thunder somewhere in there
>>
The thing that always gets me while watching the video is that little nod of approval, like he's so pleased with what he's done
>>
File: CcwlsKhVIAAWdq_.jpg (95 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
CcwlsKhVIAAWdq_.jpg
95 KB, 600x800
Ya'll weren't going to fight and win without me, were you?
>>
Are the Seattle Xboxes actually good?
>>
COME ON SEATTLE
>>
>>66092833
SAME. He's like "fuck yeah I am totally crushing it right now."
>>
didn't know there was another

https://youtu.be/7sRocdJL99M
>>
>>66093085
better fitting clothes in this version
>>
>>66093182
The rentless e-mocking has shamed him into slimming down
>>
>>66093085
You can see the burgers around him looking at him either in adoration or in ridicule.
I can't tell the expressions with all that fat around their faces.
>>
File: image.jpg (130 KB, 951x621) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
130 KB, 951x621
Don't balee me jus ⌚️
>>
>>66092939
>0 MLS cups
No. They're not bad, just not good.
>>
Galelxy should get Playstation as a sponsor that way they can BTFO the Xbox cucks and show that Sony always wins baby
>>
This "person" needs to be questioned by the MIB.
>>
Post vid pls
>>
I BELIEVE
*clap*
I BELIEVE THAT
*clap*clap*
I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL
*exploding clapping*
I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN
*nonstop clapping and doing Mexican wave*
*shouting USA USA chant nonstop*
>>
>>66095820
>Thinking "Mexican" wave didn't start in U.S., at the University of Washington.
>>
I just joined my local american outlaws chapter. I wonder if I will see fight and winners there
>>
>>66089949
>>66090159
This man looks like a serial killer
>>
How can Xehawks fans tolerate this? I mean you all realize he hurts your entire franchise by simply existing right?
>>
Requesting fight and win photoshopped in front of the crushed scousers fence.
>>
>>66100068
xe is a Seattle pee sounders fan, not a 12.

Do you think he still shows his face at games? Could I buy a ticket and heckle him in between the 0-0 action?
>>
>>66100237
xe makes xeveryone, xam, xomen and xhild look bad though and xis actions represent your xity poorly as a xhole. If I were xou I would have lynched that xetherfucker immediately.
>>
>>66100291
>your xity

My football team is drunk plumbers dressed up as Indians, not newbie 12s who are wiking the rules of play during the game.

Mariners fans are bros though.
>>
File: Vnqu69mA_400x400.jpg (90 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Vnqu69mA_400x400.jpg
90 KB, 400x400
>With the recent sellouts at Soccer Park we’ve had more new people checking out our section and wanting to be a part of the party. We want you there, but there are a few things you need to know before you start calling yourself a Louligan. We don’t charge money to be a member, but we do expect something in return for the right to be a part of our group.

>Standing. Same goes for standing. All Game- yes, all game. If you can’t hang- go sit in 9 or 10. Section 8 is standing room only. Seriously, we saw someone sitting down painting their nails at one game. Serious interventions were made so that lady didn’t get thrown over the back of the stand. Next time she might not be so lucky. Paint your nails in the expensive seats.

>Drummers & Capos. These people are everything during the game and we take care of them. No exceptions. If a Capo or Drummer tells you something- pay attention. Capos need room to work at the front- they DON’T need you standing up there “helping”. If they tell you to vacate then do so. If you’re trying to start your own chant and they tell you to shut up- do it. They know what they’re doing. If you have an idea for a chant, find one of the gameday captains and see if they can convey it to the capos. Do not interrupt them while they’re working or go rogue trying to be louder than the capos. If the drummers start chanting “MORE BEER” that means they are out of beer. Yes it’s a fun chant but it’s a signal to everyone to get out a dollar bill or make it rain. Someone will be coming by to collect the cash to buy the drummers & capos beer or water or whatever else they need. If you’re dead broke, we understand, but please budget $1 each game to the beer fund. Also- do not touch the drums without express consent from one of the drum corps. Seriously, they will slap you if you touch their drums without permission. (They will let your kid pound out a beat, but ask nicely first.)

http://stlouligans.com/?p=1289
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.