[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
euroleague thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: euroleague-basketball.png (27 KB, 618x316) Image search: [Google]
euroleague-basketball.png
27 KB, 618x316
anyone up for some euroleague basketball?

currently on:

khimki moscow @ laboral kutxa
olympiacos piraeus @ brose bamberg

decent lag-free SD streams here: http://gofirstrow.eu/sport/basketball.html
>>
http://gofirstrow.eu/watch/417789/1/watch-brose-baskets-vs-olympiacos.html

legit good euro-style basketball going down here, close game with enthusiastic underdog home crowd
>>
Oly is overrated, far from being as good as they were just a few years ago.
>>
>>66089776
true enough, but they're still moving the ball well
>>
File: tete-escargot[1].jpg (53 KB, 274x183) Image search: [Google]
tete-escargot[1].jpg
53 KB, 274x183
>Hackett
>>
jesus fuck radosevic
>>
and fucking spanoulis and his fourth quarter clutch
>>
>dee-fence
>dee-fence
>dee-fence

what the fuck?

>not Verteidigung
>>
THEEEEEEEEIS
should've been an and1
>>
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN this is a good game
>>
so will it be Spanoulis or Spanoumiss?
>>
>>66090251
lol this is a first i think, haven't seen him blow a game this way yet
>>
>Spanoulis

this guy kills his team as often as he saves it
>>
this is really nice for german basketball either way.
>>
alright, khimki and laboral now
http://gofirstrow.eu/watch/417792/1/watch-laboral-kutxa-vs-khimki.html

two spurs guys on laboral
>>
vitoria lookin so well-coached and natural, neat
>>
>>66090518
Vitoria is incredible this season. Best collective game and ball movement of all the teams I have seen. Easily top 3 in Europe right now.
Perasovic is an awesome coach, he's making this team plays at 150% of its capacity.
>>
>>66090674
spain's really interesting atm with vitoria and valencia shaking things up
>>
>>66090761
Valencia is overrated, I just don't understand how they could be unbeaten for so long. In the end, I don't see they'll win anything this season, and indeed until now they've been eliminated both in Eurocup and COpa del Rey pretty badly. Vitoria is 2 levels above them, Barca and Real one level above, and top form Malaga and Gran Canaria are better too.
>>
>this """"""""""""""""sport""""""""""""""""
>these flags
>>
>>66090885
just meant standings-wise. valencia is 20-2 and will get to play at home first in the playoffs. malaga's currently not even seeded for the POs lel
>>
>Bourousis oldschooling his way to the basket like if it's still the 80's
>>
>>66091032
yeah it's just nice watching a no-nonsense center like him.
>>
shiet i wanna see hanga and bertans compete for spurs roster spots
>>
When is the UK getting a team?????

I would actually follow it
>>
>>66091214
just pick a continental team. chances for UK basketball happening on the highest european level are slim to non-existent.
>>
>>66090975
Actually I'd like for Vitoria to win, Perasovic deserves it for the job he's doing.

>>66091214
They used to have a league, but it collasped years ago. Their government funded a program to help them assemble a team for the 2012 Olympics, but they stoped after the event and it went to shit.
They have a few players (often with US or African background) and can make a team, but no depth at all, and non of them play in UK.
>>
>>66091490
they do have a functioning league. the quality of play is just really, really bad since they have a bunch of commonwealth spors that drain the talent pool and take up all attention that's left from football.
>>
>>66091664
>Darts Premiere League

how is this even a thing?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnZ-LYJ2hVQ
>>
>>66091946
actually read a behind-the-scenes article on it. it's run by some fortune hunter sniffing out fringe sports for marketability. literally thousands of germans are flying to london to watch this fucking shit
>>
>>66092024
>>
>>66092165
yeah fuck that. worse than e-sports.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.