[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>12 pts >4/12 shooting HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: i.png (77 KB, 350x254) Image search: [Google]
i.png
77 KB, 350x254
>12 pts
>4/12 shooting

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

MEME STATE EXPOSED
>>
>team still wins by 20+ points
>>
>>66079253
team is stacked just more prove that he doesn't deserve the mvp....kawaii does
>>
>10 assists
>team still comfortably won
What is the point of this thread?
>>
>>66079267
>has the odd off-game in a historic season
>doesn't deserve mvp
Kawhi has off-games too senpai
>>
>>66079272

players who deserve a career-ending injury etcetc
>>
>>66079226
Wrong pic. That's not Hayward.
>>
didnt he score like 51 pts 2 or 3 games ago?

and sink a bunch of half court shots in the middle of a game?
>>
>>66079253
>>66079283
>losing to the lakers
>mvp
nah
>>
>>66079312

they lost to the lakers last year and look what happened
>>
>>66079283
at least he plays defense when he has off games
>>
>>66079312
>(you)
>>
>>66079312
>57-6
>>
>>66079226
he shook
>>
>>66079317
and Curry distributes to his teammates and runs the offence when he has an off-game. He still plays defense too, he's just not an amazing defender like Kawhi
>>
>>66079311
yeah but can he do it on a cold rainy night at the staples center?
>>
File: 1443984529253.png (14 KB, 553x200) Image search: [Google]
1443984529253.png
14 KB, 553x200
>>66079341

sure
>>
This thread is retarded, Curry is still leading the NBA in scoring and it's not even close... Also anyone I who says Kawhi for MVP should NOT be taken seriously
>>
>>66079371
Harden is closing in. He's only 1.5pts behind Curry now
>>
>>66079371
why should kawhi be taken seriously as an mvp candidate? defense is a very important part of the game as well

especially when curry doesn't even guard the other teams best player....thompson does.
>>
>>66079226
He still had a double double fool
>>
someone post a webm of tonight's BEYOND halfcourt shot pls
>>
Westbrook deserves the MVP this year and it's not even close. If you say otherwise then it's clear you don't watch basketball.
>>
>>66079465
https://streamable.com/6vdk
>>
>>66079396
That's why there's a DPOY award.. Who would you want to lead your team? Harden or Bruce Bowen? Carmelo or Tony Allen? Dirk or Z-Bo? STOP overrating defense, if you put Kawhi on GS and Curry on the Spurs the Spurs are still relatively in the same position they're in now but GS is a 5th seed at best.. Curry is MVP and it's not even close
>>
>>66079469

haters in 3, 2, 1...
>>
>>66079468
Curry is putting up 30 ppg, breaking records left and right and leading his team to possibly the best record in nba history. If Westbrook had been playing like he is any other season I would agree with you, but Curry is the consensus MVP this season
>>
>>66079475
Stop underrating kawhi's offense. Epecially how efficient he has been even while guarding the best opposing player for most of a game.

Curry can take breaks on defense because Kerr hides him on defense but Kawhi doesn't have that luxury. I do admit Curry is the MVP at the moment but that doesn't mean Kawhi doesn't have a chance to steal it....especially if the Spurs get the #1 seed.
>>
>>66079523
The ONLY way Kawhi steals it is if the Spurs steal the #1 seed and Curry goes into a slump and Harden overtakes him as the leading scorer. Which is unlikely as Spurs have the hardest remaining schedule in the league
>>
>>66079386
harden has given up any pretense of playing defense
>>
>>66079371
Even then I still don't see how you deny Curry the MVP, Curry led GS to most home game wins in a row in NBA history, tied most 3s in a game record, most 3s in a season record (300+), 24-0 start best in NBA history which Wil stand for a very long time (w Luke as the coach), gave us the most efficient 50 point game in NBA history and game of the year hands down with him making a basically half court GW..

Spurs record has more to do with Pop than Kawhi, so if Spurs miraculously do get the 1 seed, give COTY to Pop DPOY to Kawhi but the MVP still goes to Steph
>>
>>66079549
>>66079621
Meant to quote the anon from UK
>>
>>>/qa/464672

stop curryfag threads, complain here
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.