[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you see something wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: 300px-Sportinca.jpg (15 KB, 300x377) Image search: [Google]
300px-Sportinca.jpg
15 KB, 300x377
Do you see something wrong?
>>
yes, straight borders are disgusting
>>
>>66072806
Yeah, Sacramento is the state capital
>>
>>66072806
You musty be from [insert irrelevant state here]. Why haven't you accepted that California is the GOAT state for sports?
>>
>>66072806
yes
poster is american yet thinks his opinion is relevant
>>
>>66072806
Shouldn't LA have a red dot now?
>>
no la nfl team
>>
>>66072850
the administrative center is separated from the industrial/economical center so they won't get btfo at the same time in case of an invasion

do you even america
>>
Fourth NHL team when?
>>
Can someone tell me why Sacramento has an NBA team?
>>
>>66072919
Basketball reasons
>>
When will the Raiders come home?
>>
Yes, when we annex Commiefornia it's going to merge with Baja California.
>>
>>66072937
:-(
>>
>>66072937
>>
>>66072902
>implying Sacramento is the administrative center of California

If SF/LA were invaded Sactown would be twiddling their thumbs waiting for Washington DC to do something about it
>>
>>66072971
They are an LA team. I'm not even from California and I know that
>>
File: 1403806975086.gif (1 MB, 250x272) Image search: [Google]
1403806975086.gif
1 MB, 250x272
>>66072977
As someone from sac I can say we'd be laughing.
>no more LA stealing our water
>no more liberal cancer of sf
>mfw
>>
>>66072977
Even if Sacramento did nothing and only deferred to the federal government for help that doesn't change the fact that it's the administrative center of California you goof
>>
>>66072919
NBA and NHL are trying to divide the smaller markets amongst themslves so that they won't face too much competition on said markets.
So Sacramento, Salt Lake City, Orlando or San Antonio get basketball, while get Annaheim, Nashville or San Jose get ice hockey.
>>
>>66072885
Yes, because the Rams are moving back to Los Angeles for 2016. When the team announces where its headquarters will be is when websites like NFL.com and ProFootballHOF.com will update to reflect the fact that the Rams are now based in L.A.
>>
Yeah, why don't Fresno or Bakersfield have teams?
>>
>>66074749
Pig towns
>>
>>66072806
Not enough teams
>>
>>66073499
Seattle is a MUCH larger market and people actually want to live there

It just makes no sense
>>
>>66072836
>>66072891
this
>>
>>66072806
technically the 49rs are in santa clara, and the rams are in LA
>>
>>66072919
Imagine if we gave them a football team. Every time they sacked the QB they'd go 'SACK-TOWN' and it would be unbearable.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.