[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I told my grandad in his deathbed that I'll play to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 6
File: 388949.jpg (48 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
388949.jpg
48 KB, 620x413
>I told my grandad in his deathbed that I'll play to Real Madrid some day!
>Ok family, I'll sign you by paying 100M€ to Borussia

>http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2623215-real-madrid-transfer-news-huge-pierre-emerick-aubameyang-deal-rumours-emerge

FLORENTINO, EVERYBODY!
>>
>>66062022
Nobody actually thinks this isn't money laundering, right?
>>
>implying florentino will ever sign a dark-skinned striker over any of the top light-skinned strikers out there
>>
They would have to sell Cristiano if they actually want Aubameyang to be useful at all.

I hope Auba don't do this.
>>
>>66062074

He looks as black as Pedrito.
>>
>>66062022
There is nothing suspicious about this.
>>
Real Madrid confirmed for dead grandpa club like Liverpool and Milan
>>
He isn't THAT good tbħ
>>
Yes, please.

We could use that 100mil to buy a proper striker.
>>
>>66062570
like chicharito
>>
pls no dortmund
>>
>>66062570
We won't get anyone better than Obama but for that price tag it would be hard to say no
>>
>>66062584
not happening, dortmund don't sell more than 1 or 2 key players a year
gündogan and hummels contracts run out next year

>>66062570
suarez is already 29 or something though
>>
File: 1436628229328.png (2 MB, 1080x1061) Image search: [Google]
1436628229328.png
2 MB, 1080x1061
LGTSS

>dirtmund
>literally cannot keep their strikers loyal
>nazi capital of the world
>having to get bailed out by your rivals
>>
>>66062022
>paying 100M€ on a literally who nigger.
this is why real has been shit this past decade.
>>
literally PACE IN FIFA: the player
>>
>>66062657
>we
>>
>>66062022
fucking weird, why wouldn't his pops just be happy that he's a pro
>>
how much would you pay for him

probably 40-50mil
>>
>>66062895
I feel like 20 million for him is already a lot. No offense to Dirtmund fans, Germans or whoever rates him. He never really impressed me, his finishing is janky, he doesn't really create all that much, he's not a workhorse.. He's just okay I guess.
>>
>>66062895
doubt they'd sell him for that low when they didn't let lewandowski go for much more with only one year left on the contract
>>
>>66062857
At least dortmund fans don't call their players secondary strikers kek
>>
>>66063069
check out what muller's position is listed as on transfermarkt, I dare you
>>
>>66062857
>saying nazi like it's something bad
>dares to call himself a Croat

Diaspora is the scum of humanity.
>>
>>66063082
Is that the same transfermarkt that said you could get messi for about 120m euros?
>>
>>66063086
Shut up you shit eating kraut
>>
>>66063086
could be worse, I could be a comfy neet that's never even sniffed at war but is spoiled enough to spout aggressive contrarian ideals
>>
>>66062895
~40m, his finishing is quite limited for a striker
>>
>>66062724
>gündogan and hummels contracts run out next year

liverpool's line up is gonna look bretty gud
>>
>>66063113
>what is market value

not even saying that it's accurate but barca's value of messi =/= what others teams would/could on average pay for his services

there's a soft ceiling because most clubs would not be able to afford more than 100mil on any single player even if he was god
>>
>>66063166
are dirtmund literally the biggest cuck team in club football?
>>
>>66063197
yes
>>
>>66063166
matip is alright desu and that grujic kid looks like a good catch for a club like liverpool
>>
>>66063197
>have won the league in the last 10 years
>have a CL
i'm no expert but surely that puts them above arsenal, yes?
>>
Wasn't Aubemeyang recently pocketed and silenced for 90 mins by some 16 year old Bayern Munch midfielder being used as a makeshift defender?

LOL
>>
>>66063276
Both team's attacks got shut out by the other team's defences desu. It says something that Bayern's most dangerous attacker was usually Vidal coming from deep or from set pieces.
>>
>>66063194
>most clubs would not be able to afford more than 100mil on any single player even if he was god
but most clubs have never been able to afford the best players though, only the biggest clubs have, and with the new tv contracts coming soon I doubt 100m will be close to the ceiling. Not long ago 40m was top money for a top forward, today it would get you firminho.
>>
>>66062022
what do you call that hairstyle?
>>
>>66063372
What's the black equivalent of the JUST? Because it's that.
>>
>>66063136
You're probably just a bosniak gyppo who "sniffed at war" and betrayed people and fatherland to live a sheltered, comfy life in Canada from where you direct your autsim to a jewish club from southern Germany.

You're literally a refugee, lowest of the low.
>>
>>66063344
the point is that at some point it makes more sense to spend the money you would on messi on other things that will be more efficient in making your club better

messi's just one player, and with 120mil you can buy 5 players, or build a stadium, or a ton of other shit
>>
>>66063230
yeah but after the league wins all their good players left / are leaving
>>
>>66063317
Is Vidal still shit at Buyern?
>>
I doubt that it will happen, espically for that price. Real has the money while Dortmund would love to get it and Auba even said in the past that he would love to join Real Madrid or Barcelona in the future for his family.

But last year, Auba did make a promise to Reus that he wouldn't leave Dortmund as long Reus is still in Dortmund.

www.90min.com/posts/2730288-aubameyang-and-reus-have-reported-transfer-pact-that-will-stop-them-from-leaving-dortmund
>>
>>66063317
The onus was on him to score and on Dortmund to win, the game was played at their hiome in Borussia.
>>
>>66063372

early-2000 typical Hispanic haircut
>>
>>66063423
you sound pretty buttflustered m8, why don't you go kill some refugees and let off some steam, if you can even overpower an old pregnant starving syrian woman kek
>>
>>66063450
Eh, so so. Saturday was probably one of his best performances.
>>
>>66062022
It amazes me that people can still look at the circus that is Real Madrid and want to be a part of it.
>>
>>66063492
You sound like a bosniak gyppo without a place to call home.
>>
>>66063450
doesn't really work in pep's system

ancelotti will put him to good use though
>>
>>66063582
Every player thinks 'Well surely they won't treat me like their latest plaything. I'm too good for that'.
>>
>>66063582

LOADSA DOSH
Sponsors, sun, maybe a CL if your lucky and stat padding. Doesn't sound too bad desu
>>
File: 1443874755097.jpg (36 KB, 260x342) Image search: [Google]
1443874755097.jpg
36 KB, 260x342
>Dortmund about to get good again
>Obama, Gündogan and Hummels leave

Will they ever catch a break?
>>
>>66063638

Why can't they just buy Pookaku and Laporte with the £100m
Weigls probably good enough to take over from Gundogan
>>
File: le slow great hairline man.jpg (209 KB, 806x605) Image search: [Google]
le slow great hairline man.jpg
209 KB, 806x605
>>66063590
>dirtmunder """""banter"""""
>>
>>66063590
that would make him a "German" these days
>>
>>66063661
>Weigls probably good enough to take over from Gundogan
Different position.
>>
>>66063661
>Why can't they just buy Pookaku and Laporte with the £100m
Cause Dortmund pay very low wages compared to the standards of the average European "top" clubs. Even the likes of West Brom probably pay their players better.
>Weigls probably good enough to take over from Gundogan
Gündogan does all the heavy lifting tßh Weigl is good but not up to it yet
>>
>>66062570
How much should he score so he could be considered a proper striker?
>>
i'm visiting dortmund in november. if possible i'd like to attend a Borussia game.

any good tips?
>>
>>66063808
If you can't attend a game there's no reason to go there at all. It's your average poor Ruhr city with 40% Muslims and generic concrete post war architecture.
>>
>>66063443
I see your point but don't agree, specially when talking about the very top attacking players who can win games and titles on their own. Look for example liverpool when they sold suarez, they went from almost winning the league and going to champions league to nothing. The best players make a very big difference.

You also have to factor how a top signing would increase your sponsor income, merchandising sales, tv/media presence, stadium attendance and competition prizes.

Would you rather your team signed luis suarez or firminho and benteke?
>>
>>66063787
He's just a tap-in merchant with pace and good positioning.

Could've scored a lot more goals this season, if he had any real skill.
>>
>>66062657

>we

What part of Borussia are you from senpai?
>>
>>66063197
Have they surpassed early 00s Leverkusen yet?
>>
>>66063875
yeah but even then, barca values him more than that and he wouldnt be available at that price

I mean it's possible that someone like perez would dish out more than 100mil on a single player but that's why I said it's a soft cap, it's just unfeasible when you could spend it on other things, not necessarily players

would you rather have suarez for 150 mil (to be extremely conservative), or put forward a lot of money for a stadium, overhaul your training ground, and pick up a few younger prospects?
>>
>>66063638
fucking judas
>>
>tío Florentino
>singing niggers
Pick one and only one
>>
>>66064017
>pick up a few younger prospects?
If you want a world beater you pretty much have to go and spend top money for them, there's no other way of putting it. Barcelona made it look easy recently by having so many that came through the youth team or joined very early in their careers, but for the most part it's unrealistic to expect to be able to do it consistently. And even in the Barca case, how many truly world class players have they really brought through? Messi obviously, Xavi, Iniesta, perhaps Puyol, Pique kind of counts I guess even though he went away and came back. After that who else is there that is world class and they didn't shell millions on? Most of those players came through at different times too.
>>
>>66062022
I only know of this nigga because all the pacebab FUT shitters have him up front
>>
>>66062857
the entire nazi movement started in Munich though

Munich is and always will be the original Nazi capital
>>
>>66062035
THIS
>>
>>66062074
Thats the problem though: he cant get the light skinned ones. Lewandowski has 3 years of contract left and Bayern is known for telling you to fuck off no matter how much you offer. He'd have like shill out 200m or something and not even then might they sell because theres no replacement on the market.
>>
I dont know what the club should do if that bid was real
>>
>>66071387
hope he remains loyal and doesn't demand a ridiculous pay rise
Ramos + a new striker would mean another year of rebuilding
>>
>>66071723

Yeah I'd like to avoid that
Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.