[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So is messi the good guy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: tsuuuuuuuubasa.jpg (28 KB, 570x355) Image search: [Google]
tsuuuuuuuubasa.jpg
28 KB, 570x355
So is messi the good guy?
>>
>>66059354
Who's Benji?
>>
File: Real Captain Tsubasa.jpg (519 KB, 650x2133) Image search: [Google]
Real Captain Tsubasa.jpg
519 KB, 650x2133
>>
>>66059770
where's tsuunaldo?
>>
>>66059902
not edgy enough to replace zlatan so i honestly don't know who he could be? you got a clue?
>>
who was the best winger in captain tsubaka
>>
>>66059354
>tfw captain tsuuuuuubasa predicted the future
>>
>tfw hazard is the guy from a rival school who was really good for 1 episode and then we never see him again
>>
>>66059770

who /karl-heinz schneider/ here?
>>
>>66061784
schweini
>>
>>66059354
>advertising Qatar
>dribbling through the tax system

vs

>In November 2012, Ronaldo sold the golden boot he had won in 2011 for €1.5 million and gave the money to fund schools for children in Gaza.
>>
>>66062366
>funding paleswine terrorism
>>
>the ball is messi's friend and doesn't like to leave his side that's why messi can dribble with the ball so close to his feet all the time
>>
Messi cant be Tsubasa because in the series Tsubasa wasnt stated as the best player in the world. It was Rivaul (Rivaldo). Tsubasa was his sub.
>>
>mascherano
kek
>>
>>66062592
>Germany
>Supporting Israel lies
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.