[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I watch South American club football
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: IR8Zidane.jpg (91 KB, 600x832) Image search: [Google]
IR8Zidane.jpg
91 KB, 600x832
>I watch South American club football
>>
>I rate South America
>>
Bitch even us favelados don't watch South American club football, what are you on about?
>>
>>66014751
some yurofags do in order to claim they know about cultured football, etc.
>>
>>66014819
South American footy is such an orgy of tackles and punches I don't even know why people don't discuss it on /heem/.

The last time I watched a match without a violent foul on Libertadores was like 1996.
>>
>>66014819
>He doesn't watch the Campeonato Brasileiro for the intensity

Boring football would be all I know as well if I had to Gent and Anderlecht every week
>>
>>66014923
bicha
>>
>>66019374
Did you came all the way from your favela, after curfew, to a Lan House, that late on a sunday night just to post this? Couldn't you steal a cellphone in the morning and do the same? I mean, you are risking your life there.
>mfw he probably can't even read english to understand this
>>
I dont watch this shit tier league, but /copalib/ is comfy af
>>
>>66014923
it was even worse before, stop lying
>>
>>66019520

Thats right. If anything /murderball/ made libertadores more entertaining
>>
>>66019519
The thread is 10/10, but I never understand the logic behind Una Vela.

>>66019520
Just because something was worse before doesn't make it good now.
>>
>>66019450
>instead of just being quiet, he had to confirm he's a fag
>>
>>66019450
>LOOK AT ME I CALLED SOMEONE A FAG FOR NO REASON LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME
>>
>>66019562
Is a fucking /int/ shit. They raid latin/sp/ during big competitions. They made Copa America utter shit
>>
Campeonato Brasileiro is shitty, desu. The only BR tournament worthy of something nowadays is the "Copa do Nordeste".
>>
>>66019450
>The brazilian that thinks he is american and therefore better than the rest

You're stuck here just like us senpai
>>
>>66025784
>stuck

you can just leave, familia
>>
>>66014663

argie football sucks but the league is always entertaining since there's never a team that dominates for more than maybe 6 months to a year

unlike you yurofags who shit themselves because there's ONE year where a cinderella team is looking like winning ONE of the major tournaments

the rest of your leagues is the same shit every other year. there's one team dominating for like five years and then it switches over to the next one. boring

t. argie behind work proxy
>>
File: tit.jpg (22 KB, 329x305) Image search: [Google]
tit.jpg
22 KB, 329x305
>>66026246
>30 teams in the first division
why
>>
>>66026297

it's a long story

basically some journalists were asked to propose a more federal structure to the tournament to account for our big landmass and the distances the inner provinces club had to travel (football clubs are traditionally centered around Buenos Aires and inner province clubs have a hard time developing because of this). It would kinda mirror in some ways the conference structure of the US

the project actually had some very sound ideas, zonal divisions, playoffs and such (some of those already existed at some point in time during the 60s and 70s). however, one of the leading TV execs basically took over the project and determined that the tournament would be just a simple round robin structure with 10 additional teams instead

so what happened is that half the teams are trash, half play for nothing and Libertadores berths are a mess

they're going to correct it in the future to go back to the old 20 teams. it's beyond retarded
>>
>>66019562
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5DEjfSMMsk
here you go hue
>https facebook /HomerosFalopa/
>>
File: 1456867833767.jpg (137 KB, 427x500) Image search: [Google]
1456867833767.jpg
137 KB, 427x500
agente el colo viaje
>>
>>66026246
>the rest of your leagues is the same shit every other year. there's one team dominating for like five years and then it switches over to the next one. boring
I'd much rather watch high quality games with boring title races than a bunch of equally shit teams fighting for the #1 spot
>>
>>66026351

there is some good football involved, sometimes

the style of the matches are very different. lots of high pressure. english teams get a lot more time on the ball compared to what happens here. also, it's kind of a manager's league, too, since the quality of the players is a little more balanced and there's no dominating team bullying everyone else with their wallet

barcelona play beautifully but watching them trounce noname teams every week gets boring after a while
>>
>tfw l like the /int/ shitposting but hate the self hating cuck Mexican posters from /int/
>>
File: 1.png (254 KB, 526x526) Image search: [Google]
1.png
254 KB, 526x526
>i get excited to watch the Milan derby
>>
>>66014663
what am I supposed to watch then?
when you watch your club play it's not just the football that's important, it's like a social thing, like a party, I would definitely not feel like that if I was watching a european club (like Liverpool, which I do follow whenever I can).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kp3IUwcGuRY
>>
>>66014923
seu viado
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.