[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can anyone even argue that refs work for Real Madrid La Liga?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3
File: tsubh.jpg (53 KB, 600x901) Image search: [Google]
tsubh.jpg
53 KB, 600x901
Can anyone even argue that refs work for Real Madrid La Liga? It may be Uefalona in the CL, but there is some serious shit going on in La Liga and why hasn't there been a massive uproar about every single split decision going Real's way and all the free penalties that Real get every season?
>>
>>65876535
>why hasn't there been a massive uproar about every single split decision going Real's way and all the free penalties that Real get every season?
because they can't win the league anyway
>>
https://streamable.com/kc2i

This shit is a fucking disgrace fampai.
>>
>>65876554
Real is a fucking discrace of a team
>>
>>65876554
What the fuck am I watching? I've always known RFEF favors Halal, but holy fuck...
>>
>most expensive squad in history
>referee help every single year
>1 title in 8 years
JUST
>>
>>65876553
/thread
>>
Makes it more enjoyable that they'll win jack shit
>>
>>65876554
Teams nowadays don't have balls, if i was rayo's captain i would've taken the team off the pitch and told the ref to fuck off.
Niggas leave the pitch all the time when they're getting insulted by people in the stands if you're getting insulted by the ref you should leave the fucking pitch.
>>
>>65876554
holy
fucking
shit
>>
>>65876554
outrageous tbph. fucking joke of a decision.
>>
>The linesman said he did not want to be identified because of concerns over “possible reprisals” but he made a formal complaint through a lawyer to the anti-corruption investigating magistrate in Barcelona, in which he claimed to have been told to favour Madrid – first by another official and then, over the phone, by a member of the Spanish Football Federation’s referees’ committee.

>The linesman alleged he was told officials had already acted to influence the outcome of games and that another linesman has been subjected to similar pressures. According to his lawyer, Jacinto Vicente Hernández, an expert in sports law based in Barcelona, the linesman wanted to go public with the allegations but was persuaded to make a formal, legal statement to the anti-corruption investigating magistrate instead. The Guardia Civil has also been informed.
>>
>>65876535
>It may be Uefalona in the CL
grow up memer
>>
>leliga
>>
>>65876553
This is nothing new and has always been like that. It will never change.

The head of the refs office in spain in the years 1967-1970 and 1975-1990, José Plaza, claimed barcelona would not win a title while he was in office. This came to light thanks to another ref, whose career was quickly terminated soon after. Barcelona only won a title during all those 18 years.
http://www.sport.es/es/noticias/barca/mientras-plaza-sea-presidente-barca-no-sera-campeon-4608589

Assistant ref files complaint in public prosecutor's office claiming pressure to harm barcelona in el clasico this november
http://www.sport.es/es/noticias/barca/asistente-denuncia-presiones-para-clasico-4607263

This season's calendar, that had barcelona having the hardest first round (all the away games against the top teams and the home games against teams they drew or lost against last season)

Or like when Cristiano ko'd Godin with two punches in the supercup and the spanish FA tried to prevent any news media from using the footage of the attack and didn't punish the player.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTFzqICt4WE

Or when Cristiano was redcarded for scratching an athletic player's face and the ref was demoted to a lower division.
http://www.levante-emv.com/deportes/2014/06/23/valenciano-ayza-gamez-pierde-categoria/1128867.html

Or when teams get red cards rescinded when they have to face barcelona, so they can use all their players, like Soldado with villarreal this season, or Juan Fran with atletico two seasons ago.

Etc.

Remember what Simeone said at the begining of the season: they are going to do anything they can to help madrid win the league.
>>
> make sure your rival has as little time as possible between their midweek cl fixture and your match
> lose anyway

kek, madrid really are a bunch of cartoon villains
>>
>>65878977
Disgusting. I started watching much more La Liga this season and while the football level was pleasantly surprising some refball just made me question my entire life.
>>
I'll just leave this here
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/football-matches-changed-world-franco-3642188
>>
>>65878977

wtf u talking bout
>>
>>65876554
>>65878977
wow i thought we had it bad here in Italy with Juventus but such a clear bias in the higher ups is unbelievable

is it because Real is a "government" team, as opposed to Barça, Valencia or Athletic?
>>
>>65879978

La liga needs Real to compete for audience value.
>>
>>65876554
What was the card for? Was Real saying he handballed?
>>
>>65880564
first one for "pushing" Ramos and second one for some retarded bullshit
>>
>>65880564
I assume holding Ramos down, then the second one for dissent
>>
>>65876554
Divegrass should go full contact. It would eliminate this bullshit.
>>
>>65881519
it would also kill any skill and subtlety in the game.

what's the point in having a player like Messi when the other team can just get a big nig nog off the street to hack him down every time he gets the ball?
>>
File: 1456481395865.jpg (16 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1456481395865.jpg
16 KB, 400x400
>>65876554
Is this for real?
>>
File: 1445701388472.jpg (192 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
1445701388472.jpg
192 KB, 900x1200
>>65876554
That's not even their final form lek

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXC-XIKoDNw

>look at the time too
>>
>>65880577
>>65881076
The red was just cause it was his second yellow card
>>
>>65887537
>see guy get hauled down
That is a penalty though
>It's a real player hauling down the defender to get a penalty
What the holy fuck?
>>
>>65876535
with real there's no middle ground, you either support them or hate them for the fascist cunts they are

most of us don't really care about barça or atletico, but will support them as long as it makes real crash and burn
>>
>>65887765
What do you think the chances of Real finishing 4th this season is?
>>
>>65887805
I don't think it'll happen. Villarreal are good but they still have a lot of tough games to play (more than Madrid)
>>
>>65877093
They've literally had egregious refball in every single one of their CL victories
>>
Ex-referee Ituralde Gonzalez:

>“Referees don’t come from Mars. You get into officiating because you love football, and if you like football, I don’t think there’s anyone who doesn’t like a certain team. I had the luck of being born in Bilbao and in Bilbao the people support Athletic. However, the rest of Spain for the most part, support Real Madrid or Barcelona, because they are the teams that win and that’s how it is. And from that come the referees, the majority of whom support Real Madrid."
>"And from that come the referees, the majority of whom support Real Madrid."
>>
>>65888045
>because they are the teams that win and that’s how it is
>support Real Madrid or Barcelona
>the teams that win
>Real Madrid

jej
>>
>be Real Madrid
>get blatant refball favourable decisions towards you
>lose
>>
>>65888045
this is something obvious and i dont understand why they just dont get referees from another country.
>>
>>65888073
To be fair with him, madrid won more than barcelona and had bigger historical weight in spain when the current refs were kids
>>
>>65888210
I realize that, it's just the irony of the current situation
>>
>>65879402
why
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.