[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'M FUCKING DONE I'm fucking done I cannot watch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
I'M FUCKING DONE

I'm fucking done

I cannot watch a sport where some arrogant chucking faggots can just chuck their way to a win and ultimately a championship

I've just had enough, the NBA has just lost another viewer and will not get him back until they do something about this blatant exploitation of the game. R.I.P Basketball.
>>
well, what do you suggest they do?
>>
>americucks
>>
>>65844337
>every watching the NBA for any reason
Literally wwe tier
>>
>>65844337
wait so what's the issue here? don't really pay attention to apehoop most of the time. is it that some guy can shoot from pretty much anywhere on the court cos he's that good, and so he does that and his team wins games?
>>
>>65848930
there have been lots of good shooters in the nba. people hate the warriors because stephen curry has a punchable face and celebrates after every shot.
>>
>>65848957
and is also the greatest shooter to ever live, which is not really up for debate since even the all time greats like magic are saying it at this point

Basically stay mad
>>
>>65844337
>Game is about throwing a ball into a basket
>Some guy does this well
>Generates copious amounts of butthurt

Why all the hate lads?
>>
>>65848978
yeah but that's not why people hate him. people hate him because he has a lot of fun.
>>
>>65848957
>Punchable face
>Celebrates after every shot

Oh hi Cam Newton haters. How the hhell can you be a racist NBA fan?
>>
File: 1454708436515.jpg (4 KB, 200x225) Image search: [Google]
1454708436515.jpg
4 KB, 200x225
>watching regular season apehoop.
>>
>>65849062
curry is about as black as Russell Wilson (who according to blacks doesn't count)
>>
>>65849062
it's not racism, people want successful athletes to be humble and quiet and just do their jobs.
>>
File: curry shrug.jpg (21 KB, 480x304) Image search: [Google]
curry shrug.jpg
21 KB, 480x304
>>65844337
>being this mad at the best player of the post-Jordan era
>>
>>65849005
>murrican logic
The guy solved basketball and all niggers do is hate on him.
I guess all their haters in 4chan are Lakers/Clippers/Cavs fanboys who are mad because their teams are literal shit.
>>
>>65848957
>stephen curry has a punchable face and celebrates after every shot.
>celebrates after every shot

No he doesn't, you just think he does because all you see is the highlights of his big shots.
>>
>>65849094
>People want blacks to be humble and quiet and not make them feel uncomfortable

ftfy

>>65849083
Wilson is a cornball brother. ITs not to do with his skin colour.
>>
File: terminal.jpg (19 KB, 159x151) Image search: [Google]
terminal.jpg
19 KB, 159x151
>>65849114
>best player
>post Jordan.
>didn't win finals mvp.
>>
>>65849128
just watch some of his press conferences if you still don't believe me. the guy is as black as a glass of milk.
>>
>>65844337
despite the obviousness of the false flagging some people actually think this

basketball is a shitty game and this team has simply just exposed it
>>
>>65848878
this
>>
>Dribble Dribble 3 point attempt
>Defensive Rebound Passes to half court
>Dribble 3 point attempt
>>
>>65849128
>>65849062
>this fucking guy again
Why can't you just accept that black people can be douchebags just like white people?
Also, how did it feel to have your meme hero exposed as a fraud in the owl?
>>
File: 1456608543323.jpg (25 KB, 480x417) Image search: [Google]
1456608543323.jpg
25 KB, 480x417
>>65844337
BREAK HIS FUCKING LEEEEEEEGS
>>
Americans are cucks who like to live vicariously through 350lb 6"7 black guys, whilst eating Cheetos on the "couch" hence the popularity for such a ludicrous sport, NFL.

When a guy with a relatively normal frame and look actually does well due to skill they hate it. That's why they can't get into real football and hate Curry

>B-BUT MUH ATHLETES.
>>
I don't hate Curry, I think he's great, but his his mouth guard triggers me
>>
>Statistically most efficient scorer of all time for this season
>12-16 from 3

>Chucker
>>
The only thing that differentiates Curry from other chuckers who don't play defense like Michael Carter Williams is that Curry actually makes some of his shots. If you look at his +/- he's barely a top 5 PG.
>>
>>65852873
Did you post this just so I could respond that Curry is actually on pace for the best +/- ever?

His on/off per 100 is +25.3

I appreciate the setup homie, I relish the opportunity to stroke Curry's dong
>>
>WHY CAN'T MY TEAM JUST BE FULL OF 6'10" GIGANIGS THAT JUST DUNK EVERY POSSESSION
>>
>>65844337
What part of Arsenal you from, mate?
>>
>>65849094
>>65848957

>getting mad at athletes celebrating
>muh sjw level of pussy
>>
>>65848648
ban all players i dont like and give my team a championship
>>
>>65848648
Bring back hand checking, desu famalamadingdong.

Allow players to actually play hard defense. The current rules are pathetic.

But offense sells tickets, apparently. NBA outside of the playoffs is hard for me to watch.
>>
>>65848878
Second worst after baseball
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.