[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
No message
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot - 240216 - 12:46:45.png (65 KB, 608x376) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot - 240216 - 12:46:45.png
65 KB, 608x376
No message
>>
If he has already pleaded guilty what do either party gain from lying ?
>>
are trials always this funny?

>>65770199
he didn't plead guilty to all charges
>>
>>65770199
He's plead guilty to grooming and 1 count of sexual activity with a child, he's on trial for a further 2 counts of sexual activity with a child which he denies.
>>
>Johnson confirms he wanted girl to send him a naked Snapchat when he messaged: 'Any chance of a rude one lol'

fucking hell
>>
>>65770213
yes judge i ate her pussy but i didn't let her suck my dick.
what kind of man do you think i am?
>>
>>65770229
The youngest pussy I have ever eaten was 18 and now it's too late for me to EVER eat a younger one

>you missed out on high school sex
didn't ask for these feels
>>
So is fletcher gonna say he was hairy as fuck or confirm he was a wee baldy?
>>
>>65770304
It's kinda weird that he would remember it.
>>
>>65770240
You didn't miss out on much. High school sex sucks and anyone that disagrees is still having terrible sex in their adult life.
>>
>>65770240
>I wish i was more beta
kill yourself
>>
>>65770325
how is high school sex different than adult sex? it's when all the girls in your class are still hot.
>>
>>65770330
>eating your girl is beta

lel have fun going out every weekend and picking up every 4-5 weeks meanwhile I fuck my gf literally every day.

stay mad
>>
>>65770240
You missed the awkward fest of unexperienced sex with unexperienced people. Don't worry
>>
>>65770339
If that's your thing. Gals in their mid to late 20's have always been my thing. Still hot but not as self-absorbed and actually have some worldy experience and are FAR more comfortable with their bodies in bed which leads to much better sex.
>>
>>65770316

Well they did shower together I assume. It's kind of hard to not notice if someone is totally shaven. Primarily because everyone would take the piss out of him if he was.
>>
>>65770340

>tfw moved in with gf and only have sex like twice a week now
>used to fuck like crazy

Now I just rub one out every night when she goes to bed.
>>
>>65770357
there were a lot of freaks in my high school, they were all definitely "comfortable"
>>
>>65770380
how recent? it was like that for the first like 2-3 weeks of moving out for us then back to normal

someone on 4chan said that would happen to me aswell and i doubted them
>>
>>65770387
>teehee I'm such a slut! xD

Those are the worst.
>>
>>65770380
Your place or hers?
>>
>>65770398

Been like 2 months now. Kinda depressing.
>>
File: thats hillarious.jpg (101 KB, 682x600) Image search: [Google]
thats hillarious.jpg
101 KB, 682x600
>>65770340
>my gf
>>
>>65770414

Joint mortgage man. So I'm stuck for the long haul.
>>
>>65770418
Break up with her if you feel like that. Have some self-respect, man, salvage what is left. Or you're gonna look back on beating this dead horse in even bigger regret.
>>
>>65770427
Shit, man. I'm sorry. Don't let it fester and rot yoru heart and turn resentful towards her. Talk to her about it and if you're worried about coming across as a pig just call it "wanting to get the spark back".
>>
>>65770193

It's a 50/50 shot unless he has a weird pattern shaved in it.
>>
>>65770408
no there were a few cerebral ones to balance out the herd. it was a great time. before they all discovered valium and turned into zombies.
>>
>>65770434

I've talked to her about it before. She just gets mad and says I'm pressuring her and shit. I don't even try to fuck her half the time because I know nothing's going to happen.
>>
>>65770427
>Joint mortgage
You sure it's because you moved in together and not because work related stuff? I remember when I moved with my gf I pretty much stopped needing to fap at all, but we were uni students.
>>
>>65770462
pmsl
>>
>>65770462
This is why you don't move in or get married
>>
>>65770474

IKR? Best part is that when we first got together she said she was gonna leave me if I didn't fuck her more. Life is not without a sense of irony.
>>
>>65770462
>She just gets mad and says I'm pressuring her and shit
confirmed for cucked.
have you checked her phone/email lately anon?
if not, maybe its best you don't
>>
>>65770504
So are you gonna leave her or not?
>>
>>65770526

Probably not. Apart from this our relationship is pretty good so it's not like I'm unhappy. Whether this is the case over a longer period of time remains to be seen though. But I'm still young so fuck it.
>>
>>65770547
It will be a problem. It already is if she really is responding to you the way she does.

>I'm still you so fuck it

Exactly why you should get out now
>>
>>65770547
>fuck it

But I though fucking it was the problem, lel.

Batz aside it sounds like you have a good head on your shoulders. If doomday happens you guys can always rent the place out I imagine. Pay it off, maybe even make a little money in the process.
>>
>>65770547
You sound like me. Joint mortgage and all that. Lasted 3 years, having been together for 6 before that.
>>
>>65770547
Yeah, I think it's a pretty sweet deal. You spoil her and I fuck her.
>>
>>65770586
going through this at the moment. 2 years into owning together, been together 10 before that. trying to figure out my exit strategy.
>>
>>65770593
Do it, it's the best decision you'll make. I let it fester for years hoping things would get better. It never does. Otherwise you're going down the road of marriage and kids, then you're really fucked.
>>
>>65770357

nice to see someone else on this site isn't so insecure that they can't handle knowing their girl used to sleep with someone else
>>
Good talk guys. Good to get shit out there even if it is to complete strangers.
>>
>>65770871
>strangers

I a-always felt like we were more
>>
>>65770547
You're young so why waste your time m8
>>
>>65770593
At what age did you start the relationship? I always get the feeling that guys who suddenly want out even though there's nothing wrong with the missus in particular have not had the chance to be with other girls. Probably started dating at age 17 or something.
>>
>>65770547
ball and chain mate

hope it works out though
>>
>>65770943
you're right t b h, we were 19 when we got together. probably going to chuck my nice comfy life away to live in a shitty bedsit by myself and end up 40 years old wondering why i'm alone. but it's that or die thinking about how i settled for what i wasn't really happy with. fucked it all up, this life business.
>>
>>65770871
That's exactly why therapy works. It's cathartic as fuck opening up to someone who has no dog in the fight.
>>
>>65770648
this 2bh
a lot of people want >muh pure waifu that only i am good enough for

little do those people know that these girls often have shit personality and are shit at sex, as long as a girl doesn't fuck like every person she sees its no problem, but internet denizens hate anyone thats had more sex than them
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.