[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
O.J Samsung
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 5
File: oj-simpson-trial-1-600x450.jpg (175 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
oj-simpson-trial-1-600x450.jpg
175 KB, 600x450
So /sp/, did he do it?
>>
>>65702340
THE GLOVES DONT FIT!!!
>>
>>65702387
must be innocent
>>
>>65702428
Honestly it was the biggest fuck up of a prosecution case in the history of American law

They had a double homicide on a platter and they threw it away
>>
>>65702449
>>65702387

can you explain to a non-american?
>>
Hedindunuffin!
>>
>>65702465
OJ murdered his ex wife and some random dude, left a trail of DNA evidence all the way back to his house (her blood was all over his car, cut his hand with the weapon, video tape of Robert Kardashian picking up OJ with the suit he wore when he murdered Nicole, etc).

It's honestly endless, the mountain of evidence against him was enormous, but the prosecution got meme'd hard by OJs 8m USD "Dream Team" defense attornies in the court room so they ended up acquitting him based on "lack of evidence".

Keep in mind this was the early 90s when DNA was still a "new" thing in law.
>>
>>65702465
The glove don't fit mane
>>
>>65702465
>>65702491
if you're tl;dr

Famous athlete murders ex-wife and gets acquitted because $$$
>>
imagine if this happened today

the threads on /sp/

IMAGINE
>>
i dont think he did it at all, but if he would have, i believe it would have gone like it says in the book
>>
>>65702520
r u blk bro?
>>
>>65702520
He 100% did it.

>>65702518
It would be incredible, honestly, it would be an absolute out of body experience if we were able to post in the OJ chasebowl
>>
>>65702525
>r u blk bro?

no

>>65702535
>He 100% did it.
the AMERICAN justice system says otherwise :o)
>>
>>65702518
>OJ trial
>18-1
>LA riots
>LA Summer Olympics
>all 4 Bills owls
>Micheal Jordan
>Tyson v Holyfield 2

90's /sp/ would've been GOAT
>>
>>65702553
>the AMERICAN justice system says otherwise :o)

Dude, even the jurors thought he did it but they weren't able to say he did it because the prosecution fucked up so bad.
>>
>>65702340
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nsnuhz-Kb7k
Yes
>>
>>65702520
I won some good money at my job betting on the verdict once Furman's testimony got shot to shit. All the lawyers needed to do was hammer on reasonable doubt and it was a wrap.
>>
>>65702567
>the prosecution fucked up so bad.

you mean the evidence just wasnt there.

close this topic
>>
>>65702583
The evidence was there, the prosecution literally fucked up so bad that OJ was able to walk.

OJ had Nicole's blood all over his Bronco but they got it thrown out because one of the cops who handled the blood had a history of being racist to blacks so the defense made a big deal about how it was racist LAPD who planted it, kek.
>>
>>65702583
The evidence was there

The defense did a good job of making it a race issue, using catchy jingles and the prosecution did a horrible job presenting it
>>
>>65702583
The evidence was all over the place. Furman was the key. Once his testimony was put in doubt, the defense could work on other angles.
>>
close this topic.
>>
File: MTE4MDAzNDEwMTgxMzI2MzUw.jpg (18 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
MTE4MDAzNDEwMTgxMzI2MzUw.jpg
18 KB, 300x300
>have gloves on
>put other gloves over them
>claim they don't fit
>they fit alright regardless

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__reD_phfbg
>>
>>65702583
>>65702615

OJ pls go
>>
>>65702340
of course he did it. innocent people don't lead a 20 car police pursuit for an hour.
>>
My nigga OJ dindu nuffin. On my mama these crackerss just wanted to put him in jail. fuck da devil ya hear me
>>
>>65702639
Even black people now know he did it

It was a racial thing at the time; now we know he really did just fucking snap and kill his ex wife
>>
>>65702655
Even Kardashian thought he did it, that alone should tell you he is guilty.
>>
>>65702565
>implying the hotpocket man would allow it
>>
>>65702759
4chan is run by Americans so theoretically if the OJ bowl happened they would have stickied it
>>
dindu nuffin
he a good boy
he go ta church
>>
is there a CHANCE, he didn't do it?
>>
I think the worst thing you can say about OJ is he helped pave the way for those fuckwad Kardashians.
>>
I used to be 100% convinced that he did it. But the theory that his son did it has some pretty convincing points.
>>
>>65702778
I mean, there is "always" a chance there is, but the stars were aligned evidence wise against him.

He had blood all over his car, left evidence all over the place, fucked up his hand while he chopped nicole to pieces, his first interrogation was a mess too, he couldn't place his time anywhere or remember which pair of shoes he was wearing.
>>
>>65702518

the Hernandez shit was like halfway there
>>
>>65702387
The gloves did it!

>>65702449
>>65702491
DNA wasn't that new and the prosecution didn't really fuck up. The only mistake they made was to allow an almost all black jury. They all went for this silly conspiracy stuff and consequentially left all reason behind
>>
>>65702819
>the prosecution didn't really fuck up

Man, they let their prime witnesses go on TV and give away their case and lose all credibility, lmao.

The prosecution 1000% fucked up HARD.

And yes, in American law at the time DNA was still "new".
>>
>>65702819
the prosecution didn't know it was going to be a race trial until it was too late.
OJ isn't black.
He held fundraisers for the local police.
All his friends were white.
>>
>>65702520
>i dont think he did it at all, but if he would have, i believe it would have gone like it says in the book
>>65702525
>>65702535
"I didn't do it, but if I did, it would have been like my book says" that's what OJ said
>>
>>65702859
Yeah, OJ definitely did it

What a fucker
>>
YEAH HE DID IT WELL...GO JUICE GO
CAR
YDS
AVG
TDS
>>
HEY JUICE

U WANT SOME JUICE?
>>
>>65702465
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fh6ZAIstHTU
>>
>>65702518
/pol/ would have flipped over the verdict
>>
>>65702565
LA Olympics was 84

Atlanta was in 96
>>
>>65702778
slim to none, the defense claimed that it was a drug hit, and not to get all FBI profiler but the murders were way too sloppy for that, plus the violence of the act itself - he left her head hanging from a thin strip of skin connected to the body. Add in his Navy Seal training with that exact style knife and the fact he left for Chicago immediately afterwards and....I still wanted to believe he was innocent. Cue the Bronco.
>>
>>65702778
I believe his son did it.
>>
>>65702518
>OJ Chimpson Murderb owl General
>>
File: 1455049555538.webm (2 MB, 508x480) Image search: [Google]
1455049555538.webm
2 MB, 508x480
Eminem made a song and he said he was the one who did it yet people still blame the Juice
>>
>>65703003
God, that kid looks so fucking British.
>>
>>65702759
Tell me about the hotpocket man, why does he delete the threads
>>
File: WHY.png (141 KB, 306x355) Image search: [Google]
WHY.png
141 KB, 306x355
>>65702576
>niggers niggering because a guilty man was acquited
>>
>>65702518
Nothing but cuck threads
>>
We all remember the murders and all that, but he was a flat out amazing runner. I remember watching him play when i was a kid. OJ and Tony Dorsett were the two smoothest runners of that era.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2mVyvZ1OR4
>>
>>65702834
It wasn't "early 90s", it was 95 and DNA was standard in courts back then for years already. The evidence was overwhelming but the jury didn't care for it because of the "police-wants-to-frame-black-people" thing. They just disclaimed any evidence the prosecution would bring up, because everything was "fabricated" by "racist" police. How can you win a case like this?
>>
>using a trial by jury instead of bench when celebrities are involved
lel
>>
>>65703229
It was 94, not 95 dude.

And once again, DNA in American law at the time was new. Just because you're in Germany and it might have been implemented earlier doesn't mean that is how it was around the world dude.
>>
>>65703229
Germany =/= USA

>but Cochran was able to persuade the jurors that there was reasonable doubt about the DNA evidence (a relatively new form of evidence in trials at the time

We were just starting to see how DNA was used in courts during the OJ case.
>>
>>65703250
OJ trial was in 1995, the first conviction using DNA evidence in the USA was in 1987
>>
Weirdly enough I'm half way through episode one of the bbc drama.

I watched a documentary on it years ago and became fairly convinced that his son did it and OJ was covering.
>>
>>65702779
Yeah man ur right, fuck OJ
>>
>>65703387
Are you just being intentionally obtuse, it wasn't widespread during the OJ case, that actually propelled DNA and made it mainstream here.

Once again, Germany is not the USA.
>>
>>65703485
>Once again, Germany is not the USA.
Please, USA is not some 3rd world country.
>>
>>65703757
Why are you trying to even argue it? This was a well known fact, it played a huge role in OJ winning the case and brought nationwide attention to DNA evidence.

Once again you retard German, the USA isn't Germany, we have entirely different laws.
>>
>>65703791
>Once again you retard German, the USA isn't Germany, we have entirely different laws.
Did I ever said anything about Germany? Why do you go on about Germany all the time
>>
>>65703987
Because you obviously have the opinion that German laws are on the same timeline and similarity if you think DNA wasn't a new thing in the OJ case.

Also nice English ya kraut, lmao.
>>
>>65704015
You think Germany did it before USA? The first case in USA was in 1987, just one year after UK and 7 years before OJ
>>
File: Rodney King beating.jpg (989 KB, 800x463) Image search: [Google]
Rodney King beating.jpg
989 KB, 800x463
>>65702465
>>65702501
Mostly black jury acquits one of their own of killing a beautiful white woman as payback for white LAPD cops being acquitted of beating Rodney King.
>>
>>65704015
Surely if it was a new concept to the public the prosecution would have thoroughly explained how it works?
>>
>>65704015
Ya no dude, German guy is right, as someone who was contemplating a career in law at the time I can tell you DNA was pretty common by then
>>
Cant wait to see the rest of the people vs oj
>>
>>65704319
The case was lost because the (black) jury fell for the racist-police-fabricates-evidence story, not because of doubts about the DNA technology
>>
Can someone explain how he ended up in jail for the same crime years later?
>>
Came across this not to long ago. Allegedly OJ watched Nichole blow dudes through her window and snapped not too long after.

http://www.findadeath.com/Deceased/s/OJ%20Simpson/nicole_brown_simpson_and_ron_gol.htm
>>
>>65704499
He went to jail for other crimes
>>
Dont know and dont care since im not american
>>
>>65702982
>>65703388

Is this some new Euro conspiracy theory? I have never heard this ever.
>>
Can't wait for the 30 for 30 miniseries on this senpai
>>
>>65704499
someone stole his little league trophy and so he murdered 10 people to get it back or some equally stupid shit
what was more pathetic than a black guy who got away with murdering a white woman nigging out and going to jail after all for something far stupider was the fact that nicole's parents were still so buttmad 20 years later they showed up to fistpump
>>
>>65704499
He got busted breaking into some auction house or memorabilia collection place in order to steal back some of his football stuff, not murder
>>
>>65704753
No, just kidnapping and armed robbery.

He held up some dudes in their hotel room at gun point.
>>
>>65704753
He "kidnapped" and robbed some guys at gun point in a hotel room in Vegas cause they were going to sell his football memorabilia at a local auction.
That was after writing the book about How he would've done it if he was the killer.
>>
Yes he did it, same as Courtney Love killing Cobain. Celebrities are fragile-- moreso than the average person-- and if they go completely apeshit and snap like OJ and Love did in the years following their respective events, then YES, they did it. The guilt was too much for them and they went nuts as a result.
>>
>>65702465
Biggest fuck-up in prosecuting is very fair and not even slightly exaggerating.

You honestly have to look up the many documentaries about it but you should start with the nat-geo documentary
>>
>>65704584
>Trivia: At one point the jurors ate at a branch of California Pizza Kitchen, and were given T-shirts by the establishment. The next day in court, 12 of the 17 wore them. The back of the shirts said, "14 ethnically diverse cultures peacefully coexisting on a thin, delicious crust."
>>
>>65702449

I would have to agree.

I can't think of a more obvious murder that went to trial and the perp wasn't convicted.
>>
>>65702491

And don't forget.

The lead detective in the case was recorded as saying the word, "nigger" a few times in private.

So the defense argued a racist detective was providing evidence to lead to OJ's conviction.

Fun fact: Nicole Browns head was almost completely decapitated by the amount of neck stabbing it received.

Just contemplate for a second the amount of savage rage a person must have to do that to an ex wife.
>>
>>65702576

man that shit is sad.

I can side with them because police fucked over blacks for years, but how could anyone be so blind to the facts of that case.
>>
>>65702778

No.

there is absolutely no other plausible theory with that mountain of evidence. It would be like trillion to one odds, that OJ just happen to get there immediately after 2 people were randomly stabbed to death by a stranger that had no intent of robbing the home....
>>
>>65707079
>The lead detective in the case was recorded as saying the word, "nigger" a few times in private.

With that his entire testimony is for all intents, null and void. The lawyers can go after other shit and that's it.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwdba9C2G14

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clKi92j6eLE
>>
>>65702340
Before I worked at my current job I said "yes", but now...
Nope
>Blood was planted (EDTA)
>2nd footprint on the scene was never examined (because they just KNEW they had OJ
>blood splatter on Nicole Brown was never examined (again, because they KNEW they had OJ

They just really fucked up that investigation, the "tin-foil hat" side of me believes that his son did it, OJ knows his son did it and took the charge to protect him. There's plenty of reasonable doubt there.
>>
>>65702340
What people outside of California don't understand

The reason he was acquitted was engineered by the DA, mayor, jury selection.

The entire thing was a gimme to avoid riots. No one wanted nig nogs destroying LA again and that was the gun against everyone s head.
I remember they had riot police on standby the week the trial ended before the verdict was read.
>>
>>65708284
Nig nogs really don't have any decency.
>>
The ruling was NOT GUILTY. People are still butthurt decades later. OJ is GOAT
Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.