[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's talk about Toni Kroos for a moment. What does he
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 3
Let's talk about Toni Kroos for a moment.

What does he actually do?
He isn't strong, he isn't fast and he has an awful reaction time. He can't defend and he isn't really good at attacking.

His only trait is 100% side/backwards pass accuracy and a blooter once every 20 games. He takes corners and long fk's too I guess but there are plenty of other players at Real who can do that job too.

Real Madrid needs a REAL defensive mid, who also has excellent ball control and passing ability. Someone like Busquets.

Why is he still at Madrid?

By the way, what's Real Madrid's problem? It looks like they don't even have a game plan and just rely on the quality of the players to score goals.
Madrid are 11 excellent individual players, but they aren't a team.

How do we fix Real Madrid, lads?

>inb4 buy more meme players
>>
>>65649781
same with schweinsteiger

the guy doesn't do anything
>>
>>65649781
Get a real manager for starters
>>
>>65649781
>How do we fix Real Madrid, lads?
it's easy, kill the florentino
>>
>Why is he still at Madrid?

For commercial reasons
>>
He's there to sell tshirts to the Germans, m8.
>>
Also, TSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.

>Doesnt score in away games
>>
>>65649886
madrid would have been better off splashing the dosh on someone like draxler then
>>
>he isn't really good at attacking
he is though, he was our best player at the wc apart from neuer.

real madrid just insist on playing him as a defensive midfielder for no apparent reason. it's like getting ibrahimovic and playing him as a fullback, it makes no sense. kroos lacks all the necessary qualities for a good dm, except being good at passing.

personally I wouldn't care about real mad being retarded as usual but löw the fucking idiot just copies what other clubs do and now kroos bungles around as dm in the nt as well, next to crocked schweini or whatever meme player löw can find.
>>
>>65649781

He's just like beckham, they're useless midfielders who can take set pieces, that's it.
>>
Horrible thread.
>>
>>65649886
The only people in Germany who care about Real Madrid are Turks, and they don't buy shirts of German players.
>>
Kroos is great, what are you all on about?
>>
>>65649781
isn't he tied with ronaldo for 2nd place in assists?

>>65649886
germans don't care about non german football
>>
>>65649973
Why? :(. I did my best, Germany :(((((
>>
>>65649781

He was only good under jupp because jupp would play him as a 10, and had two defensive pivots to do all the defending and recovering for him. Same thing for the World Cup. Doesn't halal play a shitty 4-3-3? Even if he played as a 10 for halal, he wouldn't sit Hamez.
>>
he's played pretty well today desu
>>
Hes just playing the wrong pp
Position...

Whatxh some Bayern or Germany 2014 Games...

Give him the MEME COLUMBIAN spot and he will be goat
>>
>>65649781

Madrid plays him in the wrong position... He is more attacking and not defending or holding possession like what he does for Madrid that is why he is seen as useless.

Look at the last game when they put him more attacking he played so good.Madrid Kroos 90% of the time is ''just there'' nothing amazing and nothing bad but he is just there...
>>
>>65649994
this 4chan m8

don't expect quality posts here

shitposting is everybody's passion
>>
>>65650019
He was great under Pep too, in fact Pep loved him. He was also very good at Leverkusen, scoring blooters left and right. Of course he can't do that when his entire job is "pass the ball to the big shots upfront".

He kinda reminds me of Ballack, though Ballack was probably superior. Both originally offensive, goalscoring players who were shifted back and lost all their flair and ability. Ballack ended up passing the ball to Lampard and not doing much else as well.
>>
he's certainly good at executing one-twos with Khedira
>>
>>65649781
he was really good under heynckes when he was at leverkusen, then he came back to munich and kinda faded away into .. idk .. he isnt really bad .. but not good either
>>
I taught kroos was great at the wc though. I just wondered what happened. He doesn't look impressive at all whenever he plays.
Thanks to the kind people of spee I came to the conclusion he should be an AM.
Thanks loads.

>>65650006
They're almost all from set pieces though.

>>65650119
I'm not shitposting. If I was I would have posted a shitty lyric thread or something.
Too bad actual discussion and questions are seen as shitposting these days
>>
>>65650171
>I'm not shitposting

unintentional shitposting is still shitposting
>>
>put your 100% left footed winger on the RW

what the fuck is going on

put salad on the left already literally every opportunity he has to do anything and he has to take another touch which fucks it
>>
>>65650246
I can never win on this board.

Look at all serious replies in this thread.
Didn't I do well? :((((((
>>
>>65650157

I only saw him play under jupp and the WC, was never really interested in poop's Bayern. But I would imagine he would work there too considering poop would do 3-6-1 with Lahm as a pivot defending and recovering, or some thing like that. He'll be back in Germany in a few years, bro. You just wait.
>>
>>65649986
>and they buy cheap knockoffs during their trips to turkey
ftfy
>>
he looks like me haha
>>
>>65650286
>Look at all serious replies

that doesn't mean anything
>>
>>65650171

>I taught

It should be "I thought".
>>
>>65650335
Thanks.
>>
>>65650319
>muh german heritage
>>
>>65650384
my heritage isn't German, stop projecting
>>
>>65650293
>He'll be back in Germany in a few years, bro. You just wait.
Can't really see it. Kroos is arrogant as fuck and considers all clubs except Buyern to be below is level. And he fucking hates Buyern and Buyern hate him, so that's that. I doubt anyone will be able to pay his wages as well.
>>
>>65650422
Maybe a club like united or Chelsea
>>
>>65649781
>What does he actually do?
>He isn't strong, he isn't fast and he has an awful reaction time. He can't defend and he isn't really good at attacking.

Sounds like the average 4channer to me
>>
>>65650493
Yeah but average 4chan users don't get nearly paid as much as Kroos.
>>
>>65650422

Lol what part of Germany are you from? I thought he just had a small fallout with Bayern, I didn't know it was that bad. Didn't beckenbauer want him to stay at Bayern, and adored him, and loved him?
>>
>>65650422
i thought he just hated the old cunts that run bayern
>>
>>65650542
Beckenbauer just talks shit all day, no one in Germany takes him seriously. Kroos and Bayern just never fit. Both him and the club are huge cunts.
>>
>>65650422
>projecting this hard
>>
>>65650641
>triggered customer
>>
>>65650611
>beckenbauer just talks shit all day, no one takes him seriously.

Why do legendary ex-players do this? Pele, Maradonna and cruyff are exactly the same
>>
>>65650692
>cruyff

He's actually one of the few old ex-players who don't do this. Most of the things he says are intelligent.
>>
>>65650596
yes, he wasn't happy they loaned him out because he considered himself the biggest talent bayern had at the time
but he also never got along with the fans, he just isn't a lederhosen and oompa music kind of person
>>
>>65650827
With cruyff it's 50/50. Even though some shit he says doesn't make sense, I still wish his opinion would be considered more valueable at ajax and the knvb.
>>
>>65650915
Well 2bh right now a rabid chimp's opinion would probably improve Dutch football.
>>
>>65650967
Dutch football is fucked. Whatever we do, the knvb refuses to change.

Club football is fucked too.
>>
>>65650845
>>65650422
>>65650611

you sound like a huge kroos insider

where do you get all your information?
>>
>>65651017
>club football

Don't you have the best youth system in all of Yourop? Well, right now Germoney probably tops you, but you're still up there r-right?
>>
>>65650611
>>65650845

Lol fucking Germans. Wtf is lederhosen
>>
>>65651068
Almost every youth prospect goes to a big club and fades into obscurity. Our biggest talents go to mid table epl clubs and we currently have absolutely no good established players. None.

But there's light at the end of the tunnel. We've got some talents like Nouri, bazoer, riedewald, tete and vd Beek who are really, really impressive for their age. I'm all hyped up, but my hype will probably turn into dissapointment later on when they fail to impress when they're older.

But you'll never know. After huntelaar left ajax I didn't think we would get another quality striker for quite some time. Then suarez showed up.
But the eredivisie is shit, and currently it's even more shit than it was 10 years ago. So all good players leave.

Tl;dr: we're fucked for quite some time.

Sorry for the long post.
>>
>>65651193
Oh no famalam, I actually wanted some insight on this shit since it's the worst collapse of a once-great football nation I have seen since 2000's Belgium. Do you think there's a way for your top-tier teams to be /semi-elite/ at least again or are you destined to follow the Czechs or Greeks?
>>
>>65650641
>ZEIT: Zum Abschluss kommen jetzt noch zehn wahllose Behauptungen, manche als Zitate getarnt, auf die Sie bitte nur mit "Stimmt" oder "Stimmt nicht" antworten.

>ZEIT: Ich kann mir vorstellen, irgendwann zum FC Bayern zurückzukehren.

>Kroos: Stimmt nicht.
>>
>>65650157
>in fact Pep loved him

of course he did, all he does is pass sideways
>>
>>65649798
Retardiran si stari moj

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcsLae_b-Xg

there's a part two of that's not enough
>>
>>65649781
>Kroos
who?
>>
>play #10
>as a dm

Madrid a shit
>>
>>65651245
That won't happen for quite some time.
Eredivisie clubs have a salary cap and there simply isn't enough money to keep the good players in.
Our league is almost as bad as the Belgian one and worse than the Turkish one.
Ajax is an absolute joke in Europe because they want to play their possession based footie. They even lost against Celtic and some club that is 6th placed in norway. As an Ajacied, it hurts to say that I'm glad psv advanced to the knockout stages in the CL. PSV is the roma of the eredivisie, which means they play against the traditional style of the country they play in. But psv actually wins titles.
I hope psv has set an example for the other Dutch clubs.
I also hope that the knvb is going to change their game plan because our national team has turned into and absolute joke. Maybe they woke up after our elimination.
>>
Should've gone to Barça and learn from Xavi, Busquets and the GOAT
>>
Let's talk about Sergio Busquets for a moment.

What does he actually do?
He isn't strong, he isn't fast and he has an awful reaction time. He can't defend and he isn't really good at attacking.

His only trait is 100% side/backwards pass accuracy and a blooter once every 20 games. He takes corners and long fk's too I guess but there are plenty of other players at Barca who can do that job too.

Barcekina needs a REAL defensive mid, who also has excellent ball control and passing ability. Someone like Flamini.

Why is he still at Barcelona?

By the way, what's Barcelona's problem? It looks like they don't even have a game plan and just rely on the quality of the players up front to score goals.
Barcelona are 11 excellent individual players, but they aren't a team.

How do we fix Barcelona, lads?

>>
>>65651495
Barça without Busquets would easily concede 4 goals each match
>>
We need a Makelelelelelelel
>>
>>65651495
I could make a serious write up to this comment if you want, but you're obviously shitposting.

Busquets is a brilliant player.
>>
Also, who should Real buy as a DM?
>>
>>65651794

Kante
>>
>>65652098
They'll probably buy him for 50 million and then bench him after 3 games.
>>
>>65651794
they could always try signing that casemiro guy
>>
>>65651794
>>65652098
They should buy drinkwater, kante mahrez and vardy for a combined 500m, financing leicsters climb to the top of the footballing world:

---------------------Vardy----------------------
----Ronaldo------Bale-----------Mahrez--
---------------Drinkwater-Kante-------------
they would probably win the next 5 cls
>>
*********BOOM UPDATE*********

Sorry guys, didn't see any bets that I liked today. Don't worry though, my team and I are working tirelessly to find the best bets for you. We will be back soon!

*********BOOM*********
>>
>>65652185
Huh
>>
>>65652204
wrong thread senpai was just memeing for /bet/
>>
>>65651794
lassana diarra
>>
>>65650422

so what, he'll end up in England or P$G?
>>
>>65651017
>Dutch football is fucked.

How so? I don't know alot about Dutch football so would you mind explaining?

As far as I see it Dutch football is perennially stuck as a youth development league just because it doesn't have the money.
>>
>>65652098

>Kante
>>
File: niggerniggerniggernigger.jpg (11 KB, 424x335) Image search: [Google]
niggerniggerniggernigger.jpg
11 KB, 424x335
>>65650006
>>65649986
>>
File: 1393509234290.gif (4 MB, 287x270) Image search: [Google]
1393509234290.gif
4 MB, 287x270
>>65650457
>kroos at chelsea
>>
Nemanja Matic to Halal when??
>>
>>65655571
never, my slav friend. halal buys croats, not serbs
>>
>>65655657
Shame. He would fit them perfectly.
>>
>>65651495
>this much effort for a shitpost

dude srsly
>>
>>65655699
How would a shit DM fit them perfectly? Honestly he has been shockingly bad this season, pretty much forgotten how to play football.
>>
>He isn't strong
No shit. He plays soccer.
>>
he's a very good, all around CM who is being played out of position
>>
>>65658895
>hes shit because an entire team decided to play shit to get the manager sacked
Fuck off
>>
>>65658902
Relatively strong
>>
dat technique tho

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gZHzPgV1kU

United should buy him and be the new Scholes
Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.