[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>BTFO Bell's knee >tore ligaments in Big Ben's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6
File: burfict.png (114 KB, 350x254) Image search: [Google]
burfict.png
114 KB, 350x254
>BTFO Bell's knee
>tore ligaments in Big Ben's throwing shoulder
>sprained Big Ben's AC joint in his throwing shoulder
>gave Antonio Brown CTE
>on his own has secured the Broncos a trip to the AFCCG

Get in here and pay thanks to the man, Denver bros. He truly is a God among men.
>>
TYBB
>>
>>64927176
dude a sociopath

but thats what makes him so good
>>
File: wipethis.jpg (45 KB, 506x285) Image search: [Google]
wipethis.jpg
45 KB, 506x285
Op, you're not a Denver fan.

You're just a butthurt Stooler fan false flagging as a Denver fan to get people on your side.
>>
>>64927176
>stoolers will be on the couch with the bungals after this week.
Where were you when the 2 best teams in the afc literally killed each other in wildcard weekend?
>>
This sport is barbaric and shit to watch.
>>
>>64927216
>not KC
>>
He's basically Bernard Pollard, except for the Steelers instead of the Patriots
>>
>Being happy anyone gets injured even if they play on your rival's team

You're human garbage or twelve, or both.
>>
>>64927200

from shit I've read him and Pacman are actually active in the community and do a lot of great things off the field. but in games they're psycho. i think they're old school more than anything. not so different from john lynch and guys like that in the past.
>>
Vontaze, if you are reading this, you're my favorite player
>>
>>64927245
>>64927200
basically this. Vontaze beats niggas up on the field rather than scum fucks like greg hardy and peterson beating they girls and kids, yet the media out for his blood smdh
>>
>>64927245

>DEY GUD BOIS DEY HELPING DA CUMMUNITY DEY JUS MISUNDASTOOD WHY YOU BE OPPRESSIN DEM?

Give me a fucking break, didn't "Pacman" shoot up a fucking club and kill a lady a few years ago? Plus Vurfict has been an absolute piece of shit since he was in high school as far as anyone talking about it in the press and his father is a crack dealer that's in prison and his mother is literally a prostitute that would stop the bus she drove for the city to let guys run trains on her for crack money. Fuck outta here with that DEY BE DOING FO DA COMMUNITY DEY GET MONEY FO DEM PROGRAMS bullshit you fucking dicksuck.
>>
>>64927266

Okay Vontaze. You're such a good boi we know you dindu nuffin. Enjoy prison two years after you leave the NFL.
>>
>>64927225
>chefs
They're only a threat because every other afc team that's good is either elimnated(bengals), or got fucked by injuries(steelers, patriots). They'll get exposed by the broncos in the afc championship
>>
>>64927288

>didn't pacman kill a lady
idk, if he did wouldn't he be in prison now?

and what trouble has burfict been in off the field since he's been in the nfl? from what i can gather he hangs around with his dogs and buys poor kids bikes and shit. fuckin ruthless football player on sundays and that's about it.

you're either a new football fan or have forgotten that the nfl used to be full of burficts.
>>
>steelers fans trying to jinx a broncos loss, similar to that guy who keeps posting about curry getting a career ending injury so that golden state keeps winning

fuck outta here
>>
>>64927313
>broncos

you have 10 minutes to name a less scary 1 seed in the past decade than these Broncos
>>
If you think Vontaze and Pac-Man are anything other than felonious chimping ditsoons you're a Bengals homer or a cuck. No exceptions.
>>
>>64927333
>looks at nfc seeding
>>
>>64927321
Yeah, because Ray Lewis is in prison amirite? You're the one that's new to football you fucking faggot, I guess you're just choosing to forget that Burfict went from a top 5 draft pick to undrafted because of what a piece of shit he is. Go suck a dick.
>>
>>64927300

has he ever even been arrested in his life? he leads a pretty boring life of video games and other shit like that outside of football m8
>>
File: 1383052701083.gif (281 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1383052701083.gif
281 KB, 250x250
>>64927348

>top 5 pick
He was slow as shit at the combine, that's why he went undrafted. Questionable character guys are drafted high all the time if they perform well at the combine.

and why are you so mad? settle down buddy.
>>
>>64927333
The 2008 Tennessee Titans
>>
>>64927176
>watches his teammate go down
>singlehandedly btfo the steelers.
Truly the avenger the NFL needs. steelers have gotten away with so much shit throughout the years. Then when it happens to them they act all innocent and act hypocritical. amazing seeing one man single handedly BTFO an entire organization
>>
>>64927335
YEAH I HATE BURFICT TOO, CAN I GET AN UPVOTE?
>>
File: 1399157808969.jpg (11 KB, 284x293) Image search: [Google]
1399157808969.jpg
11 KB, 284x293
>>64927345
>15-1 Panthers
U wot
>>
>>64927368
Literally bullshit: The post

Did he get kicked off his college team because he was slow at the combine too you fucking cuck?
>>
tbf the hit that separated Ben's should was 100% legit
>>
literally every red flag on Burfict is football related. he's violent as fuck when he plays and always has been. off the field he's a normal dude. pacman is the one with off the field issues.
>>
>>64927436
6 games in nfc south
4 in nfc east
4 I'm afc south
Name an easier schedule.
>>
>>64927221
Don't let the door hit you on your gaping asshole on the way out, fagboi
>>
>>64927244
/this

Unless you're a piece of shit like Burfict. Then fuck him. Hope his career gets ended for purposely trying to injure guys.
>>
>>64927396
Get away with what bish?

Even in that fucking game the refs were on the Bengals' side. They only called the most blatant shit on the Bengals.
>>
>>64927519
>hypocrisy: the post
>>
>>64927503
I can't the but don't forget NFC east is literally trap games: the divison
>>
>>64927541
No shit retard.

I'm not fucking stupid.
>>
>>64927503
Even with that schedule I'm taking the Panthers as a bigger owl threat than the Broncos. Because the Broncos don't have a QB.

Peyton was THE WORST starter before the injury
>>
>>64927541
>>64927541
What insight. Such wow.
>>
>>64927537
you mean like the spearing they all ignored which lead to a forced fumble that should have been negated?
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 672x253) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 672x253
He wasn't lying
>>
>>64927176
>BTFO Bell's knee
He did not do that on purpose, players get tackled like that every single play of every single down and you know it.

>tore ligaments in Big Ben's throwing shoulder
>sprained Big Ben's AC joint in his throwing shoulder
He took cheap shot knees to his shoulder, probably caused it.

>gave Antonio Brown CTE
Good.

>on his own has secured the Broncos a trip to the AFCCG
AFC is getting BTFO this owl anyway, doesn't matter who goes.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNuvp9FwnQ4
>>
wake me up
>>
>>64927615
More like that should have been a touchdown, basically ending the game 22-0. He was a runner.
>>
>>64927821
>Good

Go fuck yourself
>>
>>64928051

"With 1:43 remaining in the third quarter, Bernard made a two-yard catch and took enough steps to become a runner -- thus stripping his protection as a defenseless receiver. Shazier, however, then lowered his head and hit Bernard's helmet. Shazier could have done so legally under certain circumstances, but he made at least one and possibly two mistakes on this play that should have been penalized.

The first was a violation of NFL Rule 12, Section 2, Article 6(i), which defines unnecessary roughness as "using any part of a player's helmet or facemask to butt, spear or ram an opponent violently or unnecessarily." Given the force of Shazier's hit, it would be hard to argue against that definition.

Second, it's debatable whether Shazier could have been penalized for initiating contact with the crown of his helmet outside of the tackle box, a violation of Rule 12, Section 2, Article 8. The rule defines the tackle box as "an area extending from tackle to tackle and from three yards beyond the line of scrimmage to the offensive team's end line." Per the unofficial game statistics, Bernard was two yards beyond the line of scrimmage."
>>
>>64927482

lol no, what separated his shoulder was the action AFTER the hit, when he knee'd the dude in the shoulder. Kinda like when he twisted ankles.
>>
>>64928096

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgyuOLlQP-Y&feature=youtu.be

And Shawn Williams got a nonexistent unnecessary roughness call. That's about as clean of a hit as you can get.

Jones's penalty should've been offset with a penalty against Porter.
>>
File: RP06K90.png (179 KB, 515x290) Image search: [Google]
RP06K90.png
179 KB, 515x290
He finally earned it, bros.

Btw, Big Ben was throwing 40 yard passes to Bryant at practice today. He'll be fine.
>>
>>64928215
>hell be fine
ruh roh
>>
That's not Steelers coach Porter. You can thank him for everything that happened in the final minute of that game.
>>
he dindu nuffin
>>
literally one of the only interesting to watch players anymore
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.