[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How are Rams fans feeling about the move right now?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 5
File: large.png (77 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
large.png
77 KB, 1200x1200
How are Rams fans feeling about the move right now?
>>
Can finally openly root for the Packers without feeling like a bandwagon jumper so that's nice
>>
>>64882353
this post makes me extremely angry
>>
>>64880906
There were Rams fans?
>>
>>64882353
Fuckin this

I was a KC fan before Rams

Hated the ram colors , their logo , the team overall pure niggers
>>
I live in Saint Louis. I hate Kroenke as an owner, but I liked having a team in my city. Definitely not a fan of the stadium proposal though so I'm glad that didn't go through. I'll probably support the Rams until another NFL team comes through in a decade or so.
>>
>>64880906
We'll we lost a team which fucking sucks.
I don't know who I'll root for now
Might go with the titans unless we get a team again, that way I can deal with the heartbreak and disappointment I'm used too
>>
>>64882353
Why not jump to Cardinals, if they win the Owl then stay lifelong or if they don't win go to Packers? Unless its a family thing.
>>
>>64880906
Not a Rams fan, but I do live in St. Louis. Good riddance. I didn't want the city to build them a new stadium to begin with, so I'm glad they're gone and this mess has been put to bed.

In their shit performance in recent years was in fact a ploy to further this move back to LA, fuck them double hard.

The only thing I'm even the slightly bit salty about is that LA isn't going to have to pay for the stadium. Sports teams exist to be drains on local economies, but with a FREE stadium, this might turn out to be an ever-so-slight boon to LA for a few years at least. Nah, they should suffer for letting a vampire like Kroenke in.
>>
File: 1449935037794.jpg (9 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
1449935037794.jpg
9 KB, 259x194
>>64882377
>>64882949
These normally work, I grew up in DC, but after the senators left, and moved to New York for college and work for awhile before moving back to DC, so I'm a life long Redskin fan, but when the Nationals came to DC I was already in NY and a Yankee fan, so even though I live in DC again I still cheer for the Yankees could care less about the Nationals even though they are my home team b/c I never had a baseball team when I lived here growing up. It sucks b/c people think I'm a bandwagoner, but I'm like no, I've always loved baseball, and I had no home team, and I'll watch my wife fuck a nigger b4 I cheer for the fucking Orioles.
>>
There were rams fans?
>>
>>64880906
>30 years later.
>LA Rams have 10 consecutive losing seasons.
>Josh Kroneke blames poor stadium and fan support, threatens to move the team.
>St. Louis, with all butthurt gone and nostalgia intact, builds new tax-payer funded stadium.
>Welcome home, St. Louis Rams.

The grass is always greener.
>>
>>64884067
Will they share a stadium with the St. Louis Raiders?
>>
I'm just gonna root for the chiefs from now on.

Hell, they're already Owl bound, so why not?
>>
>>64883197
That would have been acceptable if you chose to support the Mets while living in NY. Since you didn't you are clearly just another bandwagon Yankees cocksucker.
>>
>>64883197
How fucking old are you
>>
>>64884067
>implying josh wont destroy coors field after the rockies move to have a second denver team
>>
Lel they won't even bandwaggon the chefs. Enjoy your impending irrelevance KC.
>>
Same feeling they had 20 years ago.
>>
>>64885055

>Rams fan here

We don't give tow shits about the Chefs. I'll buy an LA Rams jersey before I support those AFL peasants in KC.
>>
>>64882397
>implying the Rams aren't coming right back in 7
LA has no business with a football team as we're all about to discover.
>>
>>64885084
Truly midwest master race.
>>
>>64885044
>destroy Coors Field
pls no, I love watching very poorly played baseball
>>
>>64885133
Literally nobody gives a shit about baseball here; it's painful. Might as well use that land downtown for more turbo yuppie lofts.
>>
File: 56346546436.gif (5 KB, 216x120) Image search: [Google]
56346546436.gif
5 KB, 216x120
Anyone remember the proposed St. Louis Stallions? They were going to be our expansion team that Jacksonville got, then the Rams moved in.
>>
File: voc9QfC.jpg (47 KB, 584x586) Image search: [Google]
voc9QfC.jpg
47 KB, 584x586
Lived on the Illinois, Missouri, Iowa border for several years.

The rasms bros are good people. However, Cardinal and Chiefs fans were always colossal faggots.
>>
>>64885152
well no need to panic, it's not like Kronkek owns the Rockies anyway. Now the Avs and Nuggies? i'd be okay with them getting btfo, Pepsi Center is an eyesore
>>
>>64884799
how fucking young are you
>>
>>64883019
>LA isn't going to have to pay for the stadium

this is what i can't even understand.
raiders, rams, and chargers all bitched about their respected cities wouldn't build them "an NFL stadium".
so they all wanted to move to a city and build a stadium with their own money.
>>
>>64884067
>all this delusion

as long as a kroenke owns the team they will never come back to st. louis. they'll move to san diego or san antonio before that happens.
>>
Commiefornia needs to be eradicated
>>
Are most Rams fans gonna go for the Chiefs now? Colts? Bears? Packers?

Stick with Rams?
>>
>>64882911
Jump to the Chiefs. Just don't expect anything in the post season.
>>
>>64885443
Chiefs. My question is was he always planning the move? He said people knew about it since 2002 but he sure as shit didn't tell the general public until last year.
>>
>>64885542

Chiefs are a shit franchise like the Jets, Browns, and Lions. At least the Rams were awesome from 99 to about 04.

>would support LA Rams before stinky Chiefs
>>
>>64885617
Of course he was. No disrespect to St; Louis, but it's obvious where any business would really want to be.
>>
>tfw no LA Bills
>>
>>64885617

We certainly knew about it before last year, but 02 is pretty early. It wasn't on anyone's mind mind then. For the past five years or so the threat of relocation was there. Add that with the shit product on the field and you get the bad attendance the Rams have had the last several years.
>>
Be Packers fans because we fucking hate Illinois just like Missouri does.
>>
Los Angeles doesn't deserve a football team.
>>
How any St Louis Rams fan could remain a fan of the NFL is beyond me. They got royally screwed by a league that doesn't give two shits about them. And if they keep watching football, that just means that Kroenke continues to get more money due to the league's revenue sharing agreement.
>>
>>64885730
Is it Illinois or Chicago you hate? They're entirely different
>>
>>64884697
this.
>>
>>64885766
desu no one wants to have their team located near ferguson or BLM protests.
>>
>>64880906

How is this allowed? Fucking joke.
>>
>>64885860
upvote
>>
>>64885893

As opposed to the black capital of LA (now that they all left south central to the mexicans)?
>>
>>64885929
>product not selling
>move it
It's not like they're a storied franchise.
>>
>>64885443
Patriots. Fuck everything
>>
>>64885929
Instead of Muslims owning teams like they do in Europe, we have greedy Jew owners making all the decisions in America. All those old Jews care about is making money and more money is to be made in television rights fees from having a team in Los Angeles vs a team in St Louis.
>>
File: 2346767655.jpg (34 KB, 400x287) Image search: [Google]
2346767655.jpg
34 KB, 400x287
>raiders will never move to san antonio
such a great sports city. when will they get a football team?
>>
>>64886442
There is literally nothing accurate in this post. Name 3 Jew NFL owners.
>>
>>64886442
The NFL was invented to make money
You just deluded yourself into thinking it wasn't
>>
>>64882353

I can finally root for my father's team instead of the team I bandwagoned as a young lad
>>
>>64886499
Arthur Blank - NFL franchise owner, Atlanta Falcons
Al Davis - NFL franchise owner, Oakland Raiders (1966-2011)
Malcolm Glazer - NFL franchise owner, Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Gene Klein – NFL franchise owner, San Diego Chargers (1966–1984)
Robert Kraft – NFL franchise owner, New England Patriots
Randy Lerner - NFL franchise owner, Cleveland Browns (2002-2012)
Jeffrey Lurie – NFL franchise owner, Philadelphia Eagles (1995–Present)
Art Modell - NFL franchise owner, Cleveland Browns (1961-1995), and Baltimore Ravens (1995-2004)
Carroll Rosenbloom — NFL franchise owner, Baltimore Colts (1953–1971), and Los Angeles Rams (1972–1979) [159]
Stephen M. Ross — NFL Franchise owner, Miami Dolphins
Daniel Snyder - NFL franchise owner, Washington Redskins
Steve Tisch - NFL franchise owners, New York Giants
Sonny Werblin — NFL franchise owner, New York Jets (1965-1968) [160]
Zygi Wilf — NFL Franchise owner, Minnesota Vikings [161]
>>
>>64884620
It's the San Diego Raiders bud.
>>
I'm just happy we aren't paying tax money to build a stadium for some money grubbing jew.

I boycotted the cardinals for 2 years after their new stadium deal. fuuuuuuuck bill dejew.

I have nothing against teams making money. it is a business but tax dollars should not be involved.

bad owners should be fired. mismanaged teams that intentionally tank so they can move?? it ruins the integrity of the game. between this rams raiders chargers nonsense and the cheatriots I don't watch or care about the nfl anymore
>>
>>64885239
The senators moved in the 70s gramps
>>
>>64886499
terrible bait
>>
>>64882397

I've been trying to think what I would do if my city lost its team. Think I would probably just give up the nfl because I only watch other games in the context of how the outcome affects my team.

I would really hate the NFL. I get it.
>>
>>64886760
You're deluding yourself
>>
>>64885617

I felt like the rasms were going to move since 2005 and it was only a matter of when. Surprised it took this long.
>>
>>64886523
>just learned that Tisch and Mara are 50% owners each of the giants
>always thought Mara was the majority owner

CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKSSSS
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.