[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happened?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 650x440) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 650x440
What happened?
>>
exploding knees
>>
>>64748679
just a bust

and unlike every other QB in the league he couldnt figure out how to slide to avoid injury
>>
Exploding knees mixed with a premature ego mixed with a team situation that wasn't ideal. He might have a chance yet a a serviceable starting QB on another team.
>>
>>64748733
>premature ego
You don't seriously believe that bullshit fabricated by the media, do you? Even his teammates were saying every quote about him that made headlines was twisted. Coming out of Baylor he was known as a very high character guy.
>>
He was so retarded that he didn't possess the instinct for self-preservation and did dumb shit like try to draw late hits by running along the sideline

Then he inevitably got hurt. Then the owner pushed him back too early, against the wishes of his coach, because he's a greedy kike and couldn't handle having the face of his franchise not playing
>>
>>64748679
The only way a QB can successfully run the ball and have a long career in the NFL is to be like Wilson and not take big hits. Hopefully when RGIII goes to a new team he will take that to heart and run smarter.
>>
Flash in the pan schemes and gimmicks can take the NFL by storm for a year. But if you want longevity, you have to learn to read defenses in the pocket, and there's countless evidence that RG3 never learned this skill.
>>
No intangibles
>>
>>64748912
His knees are shot. He can't run anymore
>>
Busted knees, never learned to read defenses, reckless runs, egomaniac, cornball brother, etc
>>
File: 1448231217122.jpg (75 KB, 575x1024) Image search: [Google]
1448231217122.jpg
75 KB, 575x1024
>>
>>64748715
>forgetting andrew luck didn't rupture a kidney because he went full nigger
>>
File: rg3-instagram-like.jpg (203 KB, 595x1054) Image search: [Google]
rg3-instagram-like.jpg
203 KB, 595x1054
>>64748679
couldnt progress as a pocket passer.

>>64749121
pic related
>>
>>64748715
>and unlike every other QB in the league he couldnt figure out how to slide to avoid injury
You've obviously never heard of Jason Campbell. Me and my dad used to joke that the Raiders needed to bring in a baseball coach to teach him how to slide. Then he got hurt.
>>
Exposed for being a cornball brotha
>>
He ain't no Russell Wilson bro
>>
I think this guy can succeed in the right system, he's just an injury casualty that had his career derailed by a power struggle between Snyder and Gruden.
>>
>>64749121
I still remember that shit where he came out and was just punting the ball.

Like damn dude
>>
>>64749121
lol
>>
in the end the answer is that they traded away too many draft picks for him.

If he was a low-medium starter in the NFL and picks weren't traded for him he wouldn't be a bust.

His level of QB ability is about what you expect for your average first round pick.

He was of course much better before the knees.
>>
>>64749152
He can't succeed in any system except the one he's played in since high school and he whines and bitches the minute anyone tries to get him to learn a new one.

He literally did not know what a route combination was coming into the NFL and he had never actually called a play or audibled. The only offense he can run is an option based half field read and then run if they're not open type which is why he will always end up either deded since he's 5'10 and 160 pounds or stuck looking like shit when he's forced to actually read a defense and be a QB
>>
I'll always have respect for RG3, that 2012 was so much fuckin fun to watch as a fan. I was actually happy to be a Redskins fan.

Sure, he didn't pan out. It's weird though, in some bizarre way, that RG3 deal landed us Cousins as well. Cousins may not be a future GOAT, but goddamn if he isn't an actually serviceable QB. The last one we truly had was like...McNabb
>>
>meme qbs
>good

select one
>>
>>64749152
that system requires him to run too much

and then he gets hurt
>>
>>64748679
blacks can't qb, it's that simple
>>
They let his dad run around in the locker room, some of the shit they had going on was just retarded.

They babied his stupid ass in every way except physically, so even if he got healthy again he'd still be unprepared and unable to be an NFL QB.
>>
Less Athletic Micheal Vick
>>
People were laughing when they drafted him because he was a run-heavy QB who'd already lost an ACL in college. He had bust written all over.
>>
The Red***** are too cheap to get a field that isn't elementary school quality
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.