[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Peyton Manning took Human Growth Hormones
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1
File: peyton-manning.jpg (28 KB, 600x412) Image search: [Google]
peyton-manning.jpg
28 KB, 600x412
Peyton Manning took Human Growth Hormones
>>
Is that allowed by the NFL?
>>
>>64682583
It was until very recently
>>
THIS IS MY LAST RESORT
>>
>>64682583
Not any more, my understanding is that it was when he allegedly took it, but then I am just some guy posting on 4chan.
>>
and got caught
>>
>>64687902
Loooooool
>>
cheater
>>
>>64681815
Your favorite player took HGH and he had it shipped to his mom. There I'm now a more credible source than fucking isis start the investigations.
>>
>>64681815
SOURCE?

get the fuck outta hera
>>
>>64696293
>this denial

the guy in charge of the clinic told an outright lie, fampai
>>
>>64681815
allegedly
>>
>>64681815
Wow! What a rare thing for a professional football player to have done!
>>
>>64696293

Al Jazeera

Because an Islamic media outlet can definitely be trusted not to lie about the US. :^)
>>
>>64681815

What kind of human would you grow if you had unlimited access to HGH?

I would make one with extra arms like a Goro
>>
>>64681815
So? He was coming out of surgery and it didn't break any rules at the times. What's the big fuckin deal?
>>
>>64698592
There's a difference between Islamic and Arabic.
>>
>>64698623
What NFL position would you breed him for?
>>
If you think the majority of players in the NFL aren't on PEDs, you are an autistic manchild and/or a geriatric sportswriter
>>
>>64699612
running back ofc
>>
>>64682597
No, it wasn't.
>>
>>64700205
It wasn't, but they didn't test for it until recently. So it was de facto allowed by the NFL
>>
>>64682615
>>64682583
It was until some point in 2011.
He took it in 2011 when he didn't play a single game.
This won't lead anywhere,lets not forget the dude in the report said he gave stuff to James Harrison(another legend),Clay Matthews and a bunhc of other guys.
And those are just the big names he felt like saying.
To me it's clearly just a bunch of lies he say to make athletes wanting to buy illegal stuff more confortable
>those legends buy stuff form him,why shouldn't i ?
>>
>>64696566
>guy in charge of the clinic
I thought making stuff up was Al-Isisra's job
>>
cheater
>>
>>64699601
>the same site that terrorists post IED videos to collect bounties wouldn't slander an american hero
fuck off I hope you're on their being beheaded by your arabic PC bros
>>
>>64681815
>be a fan of a team that cheated their way to multiple superbowls
>have a hissy fit everyday because a player used hgh

seems legit
>>
>>64700265
Video taping sidelines wasn't against the rules until 2006, it's still cheating before that though
>>
>>64704416
*citation needed*

>>64698592
>they said bad things about my favorite player!!
>t-terorists!

do you think they actually give a fuck about your "american hero"? he's a fucking football player, not some sort of biomedical engineer or political activist. the truth is most people outside of the US don't give a fuck about peyton manning, and most people inside the US apart of hardcore sports fans don't give a fuck about peyton manning. this isn't an attack on your precious american national values by ebil terrorists brown people. he's just a football player.

a news outlet published information of an investigation about HGH and peyton manning happened to be their list. thats all that happened.
>>
Ahmed pls
>>
Well that explains his forehead.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.