[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys I've got an idea Were gonna draft a bunch of WRs and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: cucks.png (5 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
cucks.png
5 KB, 225x225
Guys I've got an idea

Were gonna draft a bunch of WRs and then raid the retirement home!

That will win us a ring for sure!

*hits meth pipe*
>>
Might want to get your qb killed while at it f a m
>>
>>64668884
How about kill yourself and spare me the 15 seconds it took to read your post. Thanks.
>>
>>64668884

time to clean house
>>
Don't forget everytime we get BTFO we will cry like little bitches and say the Pats are cheating
>>
>>64669064
>this pathetic patsfag trying to remain relevant
>>
>>64668884
I don't get it they wasted the first one pick on a WR but the rest of the picks were defense and o line
>>
>>64669104
Bandwagoners only watch the first round of the draft
>>
>>64668981
>15 seconds to read a 29 word post.
>Average just under two seconds to read one word.
Are you 5?
>>
Getting rid of Isray is the only way to get a ring desu
>>
you really need a qb...luck is killed. should have keep payton
>>
>>64669675

>15 seconds/29 words = .52 seconds per word
>You in charge of math

Grats on being retarded.
>>
>plz luck look at all these stanford players we're getting please stay
Well if they end up with the GOAT RB in 2 or 3 years it'll all work out.
>>
>>64668981
Jim pls put down the gin
>>
If Luck stays his career is doomed 5ever
>>
>killing Hasselbeck

I will NEVER forgive Irsay for this.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.